CDZ Should Transhumans Have Equal Rights?

I think we need to either suppress trans-humanism and channel it into universal treatments regarding health or make all of it universal, paid for out of the national health care financial system.

I'm fine with either of those approaches.

OK, can I give you my preference and then you can tell me why I'm wrong? :)

I think that extended life span and the treatment of the effects of aging should be universal IF the person wants that treatment. From that point, we are only talking about a time factor until other needful technologies can be implemented that a person wants as time and funding permit.

It seems to me we are on the cusp of a Technological Utopia and everyone should be allowed to fully engage in that future unless they disqualify themselves through criminal behavior.

Red:
I guess you'll be disappointed with my reply here.

I don't see something wrong with that approach. I already told you I am fine with either of the two options you earlier offered. That you prefer one of them over the other isn't going to change the fact that I'm fine with both. You like and would advocate for the "universal" approach. Great. Let's go with that one.

I'm one who, being presented with two options, both of which I find acceptable, is quite content to flip a coin to choose one, or let others who do have a preference choose.

Damnit, 320, why cant you be rude and argue?

:D

Has no one seen Terminator?

smh
I think cyborg's should be allowed to terminate undesirable humans.

images

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hey, unless you want a society run by Khans, we gotta put chains on these Homo Superious bastards NOW!

lol

upload_2016-5-8_17-9-44.jpeg

If my family had wanted that we would have sided with our cousins over seventy years ago instead of filling United States uniforms.

If someone else comes up with the belief they are Homo-Superior I'm sure they won't last long either.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back