Should the US split Up?

All I see in this thread, and others like it is:

"Waah! We lost! Now we want to take our ball and go home!"

Pussies. You live in a Democracy. That means you don't always get your way.

Now suck it up and move on.

Well, your welcome to your imaginings and I'm welcome to believe you missed the point.

It's getting pretty obvious, according to the electoral map over the years that the American Union just isn't what it used to be, it's rapidly failing as a cohesive, working nation.

Is it really such a crazy idea that the result could be a two or more nation split?

It has always been an artificial creation. That is why Lincoln had to use force of arms to keep the south from pursuing its own self determination

Well, your welcome to your imaginings and I'm welcome to believe you missed the point.

LOL. The point is you're all acting like a bunch of spoiled little children, that apparently can't handle democracy.

What'll happen when parts of Texas don't agree with other parts of Texas? Will there be a secession from the secession?

Texas has petitioned for peaceful secession.

Let's do this peacefully.

Texas has not petitioned for anything. Some nutjobs on the internet have a petition that garnered 27,000 signatures out of a population of 25 million.

Considering signatures aren't limited to Texas citizens, your 25 million estimate is a vast understatement. Try 330 million.

I'm down with selling the south to mexico or china. It would pay off the debt and then some, plus getting most all of the GOP trash the hell out of the country so freedom and liberty can prevail :up:

yea great idea.....get rid of some Shit just to have a different type of Shit in charge....

It's getting pretty obvious, according to the electoral map over the years that the American Union just isn't what it used to be, it's rapidly failing as a cohesive, working nation.

Is it really such a crazy idea that the result could be a two or more nation split?

No, that would be stupid.

I'm down with selling the south to mexico or china. It would pay off the debt and then some, plus getting most all of the GOP trash the hell out of the country so freedom and liberty can prevail :up:
Liberty doesn't come from Gov't.

It does when you're a totalitarian supporter and in charge...they have all the "liberty" they want. Of course the peons are screwed but what do the elite care.

the answer is NO.

give it a few years and all the repubs kids will join us.

Why, because the will be on welfare too?

Your party is shrinking almost as fast the Republican party, in time both Dems and Reps will truly become irrelevant. The country is rejecting the Progressive movement by simply not showing up to vote.

when the Latinos take over the Democratic party and make it reflect what they want.....you watch how many "White" People bolt for the door......

Considering signatures aren't limited to Texas citizens, your 25 million estimate is a vast understatement. Try 330 million.

One would assume a petition on Texas secession would be limited to Texas residents.

I stand by the original statement.

Which works out to a .0011% approval.

Your assumption is flawed, read the signatures.

Or we can sell California back to Mexico, getting rid of a good chunk of Liberal trash. Plus it would make Presidential elections fair again without California's automatic 50+ EV going to a Dem president candidate.

its funny how 15 years or so ago when California was carrying Economically a good deal of this Country on its coat tails .....i did not see talk like this....

Liberty doesn't come from Gov't.

Black Label thinks North Korea is the most free nation on Earth. He wants to make the USA just like it.

he says a lot of strange shit.....but yet.....i seem to get along with the guy.....at least he will respond when you ask him something......unlike Chris and LaKota two Pussies if there ever were two Pussies.....those two are the real deal....

LOL. The point is you're all acting like a bunch of spoiled little children, that apparently can't handle democracy.

What'll happen when parts of Texas don't agree with other parts of Texas? Will there be a secession from the secession?

That is the key reason Succession can't ever be allowed. Lincoln Talked about it. Where would it stop? The Inevitable end game of Succession is smaller and smaller Nations breaking off each other until you have what? Chaos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back