Should The Hajib Be Outlawed In America ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.

SXSW 'embarrassed' by Muslim fencer incident

Now I know this is controversial but had to ask. I have noticed before in an American mall where a security guard asked a young male(around adult age 18 ) to pull down his hoody while in the mall. I doubt when one walks into a bank no matter the type of weather that the day is like that the employees may feel uncomfortable with some people entering wearing their head covered. One certainly can't walk around wearing masks anywhere in public but on Halloween and not be questioned for one's behavior. So now I will mention the Burqa.

Burqa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

800px-Burqa_IMG_1127.jpg

So how much leeway can there be to allow for forms of dress in America?
I will say that while growing up I remember my mother wearing scarves over her head on a windy day. Tho I don't remember if she or any other female removed them when entering a bank.
Hajib:
rula-black-hijab.jpg

Woman wearing scarf
woman wearing scarf over head.png

Male wearing hoodie up
man wearing hoodie up.jpg

Last edited:
The burqa should be disallowed, period.

I have no personal problem with a hajib.

We lived through M.C.Hammer's pants and leisure suits. We'll live through this.
hammer-pants.jpg

889179-Purple-Leisure-Suit-Costume-main.jpg

Outlawed? Only in public buildings like courthouses and on things like passport and drivers licenses.

But I also shouldn't be pressured into treating anyone who wants to wear them in public as anything other than vermin. This is America. You came here to get away from the shithole you came from, so act like it. Tell your husband to get out of the 8th century, wear jeans and make up, and assimilate to us or get the fuck out.

You need us. We don't need you or your vile ways.

Outlawed? Only in public buildings like courthouses and on things like passport and drivers licenses.

But I also shouldn't be pressured into treating anyone who wants to wear them in public as anything other than vermin. This is America. You came here to get away from the shithole you came from, so act like it. Tell your husband to get out of the 8th century, wear jeans and make up, and assimilate to us or get the fuck out.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're upset that people are "pressuring" you to not be a dick?

That's weird.

There's a difference between "don't be a dick" and "look the other way while people that refuse to act like Americans keep showing up in America"

Ther're ye no difference between Muslim women wearing a tent in America and those crazy Christian-flavored cult women out west that wear dresses and their duck bill hairdos. Yeah, it's their right to do so, but it's also my right to call them out on it. That freedom of religious expression thing goes both ways and I'm exercising my right to say "stop dressing like that. You don't have to be second class here just because you're told by your man you have to."

Now I know this is controversial but had to ask. I have noticed before in an American mall where a security guard asked a young male(around adult age 18 ) to pull down his hoody while in the mall. I doubt when one walks into a bank no matter the type of weather that the day is like that the employees may feel uncomfortable with some people entering wearing their head covered. One certainly can't walk around wearing masks anywhere in public but on Halloween and not be questioned for one's behavior. So now I will mention the Burqa.

View attachment 67124

I will say that while growing up I remember my mother wearing scarves over her head on a windy day. Tho I don't remember if she or any other female removed them when entering a bank.
Hajib:
View attachment 67120

Woman wearing scarf
View attachment 67121

Male wearing hoodie up
View attachment 67122
It would help your cause if you knew how to spell the word correctly

There's a difference between "don't be a dick" and "look the other way while people that refuse to act like Americans keep showing up in America"

Ther're ye no difference between Muslim women wearing a tent in America and those crazy Christian-flavored cult women out west that wear dresses and their duck bill hairdos. Yeah, it's their right to do so, but it's also my right to call them out on it. That freedom of religious expression thing goes both ways and I'm exercising my right to say "stop dressing like that. You don't have to be second class here just because you're told by your man you have to."

:lol:

No, what you're describing is being a dick.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to call anyone out about what they're wearing? Just mind your damn business.

Not when they aren't assimilating into this nation. No one cares if I'm offended that they won't assimilate, so I don't care if they're offended when I call them out for wearing trash bags in public.

You're not an American.

Not when they aren't assimilating into this nation. No one cares if I'm offended that they won't assimilate, so I don't care if they're offended when I call them out for wearing trash bags in public.

:lol:

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean when I say "being a dick". Thank you for continuing to prove my point.

Since you are trash, I can understand why you'd be concerned about wasting your bags.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're upset that people are "pressuring" you to not be a dick?

That's weird.

Now that's funny.

This is the 21st Century in America. Granted people wear their traditional outfits in countries that they originate from but we as people live in a new society. But does freer mean one has the right to wear whatever they want whenever they want. So people wearing things inappropriate for certain establishments should or have to comply with regulations set by said business. And will there need to be placards placed to warn the public of violations in dress code when entering a business, building or venue? I can see the stupid lawsuits now.

View attachment 67124

Hajib:
View attachment 67120

Woman wearing scarf
View attachment 67121

Male wearing hoodie up
View attachment 67122

No

Stupid suggestion.

Forum List

Back