Should Sherrod Sue Breitbart?

And hes belongs to the right.

And Sherrod will be dealing with assholes like this until she dies because of Breitbart.

Sherrod will be a millionaire when all is said and done. Boo fucking hoo.

Oh, and BTW... the right has been dealing with far greater assholes... like the entire left-wing media who has now admitted that they conspire to doctor the "news" to help the left.

She was slandered purposely.

Now look at the asshole in this thread who is still calling her a racist.

Its assholes like that who will forever believe the lies this Breitbart butthole hair has unleashed on this woman.

Before this all she was a private citizen, now brick brains like guantama repeat like trained monkeys that she is a racist.

Some of these anal crusts will seek to harm her.

He has changed her life for ever by purposely LYING in the media.

She should sue the ever living fuck out of him and anyone else who knowingly profered LIES as news.

Truth DOESN'T Matter......true to form GET'S ALL THE FACTS ARSE BACKWARDS.

PREDICTABLY, Truth DOESN'T Matter is incensed by the fact that her "MARTYR" Sherrod's garbled SUPPOSEDLY non-racist narrative (with racist overtones, i.e., send the farmer to "his kind") at the Black Racist NAACP meeting (which should've done the job of squelching the story because it had the full narrative.... but fucked up).......is NOW correctly exposed as the BLACK RACIST POS Sherrod WAS....and in the final analysis IS.

HERE IS THE INCONTOVERTIBLE SEQUENCE OF FACTS:

(1) this PHONEY Sherrod, presenting the obviously garbled MIXED MESSAGE regarding RACISM gets fucked FIRST by the Black Racist NAACP's inept handling..... (2) then by the USUALLY FUCKED UP Obami Salami Admistration which fires her..... (3) thus, the Obami Adm MAKES A "MARTYR" of her...(4) this COMEDY OF ERRORS UNDERSTANDABLY muddles Breitbart (because of the fucked up NAACP handling of the matter which aggravates the situation ....(5) then when this BOGUS "NON-RACIST" Sherrod is placed under the floodlights of public scrutiny, it turns out that (6) this sleazy crunt turns out to be one of the LEFTIEST, LOONIEST Black Racist SLIMY Douche Bags based on her EXPOSED HISTORY AS A BLACK RACIST POS, and (7) Sherrod's LATEST (AFTER THE FACT) pronouncements and behaviour SUBSTANTIATING......WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.......That (8) Not only does Sherrod DESERVES the ORIGINAL epithet as a Black Racist ......but that (9) SHERROD IS A GENUINE BLACK RACIST PSYCHO AFTER ALL.

What does our fucked-up TruthDOESN'TMatter do.....??????

PREDICTABLY, TruthDOESN'TMatter takes up the BOGUS CAUSE of the BLACK RACIST WHACKJOB Sherrod !!!!!

Everything falls into place....as it usually does with the Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids !!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
there you are.

The idiots on the right are plenty and they refuse ANY claim of racism for what they say.

These are the very people who continue to spew the lies Breitbart sold to Fox.

Now realise the right can not win elections without them.

Be proud, be very proud

Its assholes like that who will forever believe the lies this Breitbart butthole hair has unleashed on this woman.

Before this all she was a private citizen, now brick brains like guantama repeat like trained monkeys that she is a racist.

She should sue the ever living fuck out of him and anyone else who knowingly profered LIES as news.

Truth DOESN'T Matter......true to form GET'S ALL THE FACTS ARSE BACKWARDS.

PREDICTABLY, Truth DOESN'T Matter is incensed by the fact that her "MARTYR" Sherrod's garbled SUPPOSEDLY non-racist narrative (with racist overtones, i.e., send the farmer to "his kind") at the Black Racist NAACP meeting (which should've done the job of squelching the story because it had the full narrative.... but fucked up).......is NOW correctly exposed as the BLACK RACIST POS Sherrod WAS....and in the final analysis IS.

HERE IS THE INCONTOVERTIBLE SEQUENCE OF FACTS:

(1) this PHONEY Sherrod, presenting the obviously garbled MIXED MESSAGE regarding RACISM gets fucked FIRST by the Black Racist NAACP's inept handling..... (2) then by the USUALLY FUCKED UP Obami Salami Admistration which fires her..... (3) thus, the Obami Adm MAKES A "MARTYR" of her...(4) this COMEDY OF ERRORS UNDERSTANDABLY muddles Breitbart (because of the fucked up NAACP handling of the matter which aggravates the situation ....(5) then when this BOGUS "NON-RACIST" Sherrod is placed under the floodlights of public scrutiny, it turns out that (6) this sleazy crunt turns out to be one of the LEFTIEST, LOONIEST Black Racist SLIMY Douche Bags based on her EXPOSED HISTORY AS A BLACK RACIST POS, and (7) Sherrod's LATEST (AFTER THE FACT) pronouncements and behaviour SUBSTANTING......WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.......That (8) Not only does Sherrod DESERVES the ORIGINAL epithet as a Black Racist ......but that (9) SHERROD IS A GENUINE BLACK RACIST PSYCHO AFTER ALL.

What does our fucked-up TruthDOESN'TMatter do.....??????

PREDICTABLY, TruthDOESN'TMatter takes up the BOGUS CAUSE of the BLACK RACIST WHACKJOB Sherrod !!!!!

Everything falls into place....as it usually does with the Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids !!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eek: Holy fuck, look how obsessive this post is you freak. :eek:

there you are.

The idiots on the right are plenty and they refuse ANY claim of racism for what they say.

Be proud, be very proud

I am! I enjoy outting you bigots every chance I get. You bigots who inject race into EVERYTHING. You should be ashamed... but you lack simple humility and common decency you racist cretin.

Nobody on the right, or the left, take Guatama seriously. He's an angry alcoholic with mild schitzophrenia and Napolean Syndrome.

When the Leftiest of the Left Loonie on this Forum, i.e. Truth DOESN'T Matter attacks one, that act IMMEDIATELY confirms the FACT that one's analysis is INCONTROVERTIBLY CORRECT !!!!

Then, when the usual chorus of Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid follows.....one really feels that time was NOT wasted.

THEN......when the QUEER Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids like G(oddamned)T(urd) go for the afterkill....that truly creates a feeling that Life is really worthwhile.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No more than the Shrub should sue Dan Rather.
Shrub couldn't sue him because the truth would have come out and Rather's information proven true.

Now Ravi.......THAT IS SO MUCH OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBERRHOID SHIT THAT EVEN YOU SHOULD NOT TRY TO MAKE THIS SHIT FLY !!!

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

That POS Dan Rather's OWN LIEBERRHOID COMPANY DISOWNED HIS FLAGRANT CRAP !!!!

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

DONCHA SEE THAT AN IDIOTIC STATEMENT LIKE THAT PLACES YOU SQUARELY TO THE LEFT OF THE LEFTIEST LOONS ????

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

But then......why did I get surprised ????

YOU ARE THE LEFTIEST OF THE LEFT WHACKJOBS.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Shrub couldn't sue him because the truth would have come out and Rather's information proven true.

Ahh.... so..... the fact that they were faked documents still lends credibility to Rather's assertions? Then... why did Rather leave? Why didn't Rather sue?

Yeah... it was all true. All righty!

The edited tape caused the whole mess for sure but if I were Sherrod I would be sueing my employers.

After all they fired her on the evidence of the tape. Politicial all the way. They tried to head off a possible scandal. If they had bothered to view the entire tape Sherrod never would have been fired.

Yup. Thats who I would sue.

They apologized and offered a new job. What's to sue over? THAT'S the loser. Breitbart on the other hand, lied about her on purpose, hasn't apologized and damaged her reputation, as can be seen on this thread with some are still calling her a racist dsespite all the evidence to the contrary. I'd LOVE to see her sue. That'll open up a whole can of worms for the right. If Bart is as bright as he thinks he is, he'll settle out of court.

Does anyone REALLY give a shit about this Sherrod woman. Like she is the FIRST person to eva lose a job. Just what the hell makes her SO SPECIAL. she was just another Guberment lackey sucking of the Taxpayers tit.

she should just go away, but no, she has to KEEP STIRRING THE RACIST POT.

Here's a clue for the poor victim, nobody cares ANYMORE.

Does anyone REALLY give a shit about this Sherrod woman. Like she is the FIRST person to eva lose a job. Just what the hell makes her SO SPECIAL. she was just another Guberment lackey sucking of the Taxpayers tit.

Who stirred the racist pot?!?! That's like a kid who kills his parents, then asks for leniency because he's an orphan!

This should get REALLY interesting, because Breitbart is caught between a rock and hard place. If he doesn't apologize, he gets sued and mostly likely loses. If he does apologize he loses all credibility on the right. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :lol:

Who stirred the racist pot?!?! That's like a kid who kills his parents, then asks for leniency because he's an orphan!

This should get REALLY interesting, because Breitbart is caught between a rock and hard place. If he doesn't apologize, he gets sued and mostly likely loses. If he does apologize he loses all credibility on the right. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :lol:

big friggen deal. it's amazing what you lefties find IMPOTENT, I mean important..:lol:

Last edited:
there you are.

Be proud, be very proud

I am! I enjoy outting you bigots every chance I get. You bigots who inject race into EVERYTHING. You should be ashamed... but you lack simple humility and common decency you racist cretin.

Here you are right, this is who you are.

This is you fellow right wing member.

No wonder black Americans think you are the racist party.

there you are.

Be proud, be very proud

Here you are right, this is who you are.

This is you fellow right wing member.

No wonder black Americans think you are the racist party.

so now you know what all of the Black Amercians think?
man you are sumthang.

do you really not know that blacks consider the republican party as the party racists vote for?

You dont know many black people willing to tell you what they really think.

do you really not know that blacks consider the republican party as the party racists vote for?

holy moly Truth.
I guess only you know any BLACK PEOPLE willing to tell ya what they REALLY THINK.

good grief.:eusa_hand:

holy moly Truth.
I guess only you know any BLACK PEOPLE willing to tell ya what they REALLY THINK.

good grief.:eusa_hand:

it always cracks me up how the white left wing loonies believe only they speak for black people...

2010-0409-racism-chris.jpg

Forum List

Back