Should President Donald Trump Plead The Fifth To Avoid Robert Mueller Interview?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Can President Donald Trump Plead The Fifth To Avoid Robert Mueller Interview? | MTP Daily | MSNBC

Trump’s Lawyers Want Him to Refuse an Interview in Russia Inquiry

His lawyers are concerned that the president, who has a history of making false statements and contradicting himself, could be charged with lying to investigators.

----------------------

As of right now, Trump wants to be interviewed.

But I think that's Trump's hubris. He just assumes he can lie his way out of everything.

I don't think that's gonna work here.

Can President Donald Trump Plead The Fifth To Avoid Robert Mueller Interview? | MTP Daily | MSNBC

His lawyers are concerned that the president, who has a history of making false statements and contradicting himself, could be charged with lying to investigators.

----------------------

But I think that's Trump's hubris. He just assumes he can lie his way out of everything.

Trump should hire you, lakhota, billy, nate, real dave, old rocks, mammoth and reasonable on his staff ..

You guys are excellent liars and propaganda tools you could help Trump :)

• Banned

----------------------

Trump should hire you, lakhota, billy, nate, real dave, old rocks, mammoth and reasonable on his staff ..

What lies are you talking about?

----------------------

Trump's lawyers should superglue his lips shut before ever letting him in a roof with Mueller

----------------------

Uhm, remember I had to troll you for like 3 months because you kept on saying no one knew trump was under investigation till April of 2017??.

Which of course was a lie we all knew it in October of 2016

----------------------

Uhm, remember I had to troll you for like 3 months because you kept on saying no one knew trump was under investigation till April of 2017??.

^ this cracka is keeping track of anonymous forum timelines :rofl:

----------------------

?

All Mueller has to do is get a subpoena from the Grand Jury.

Trump can't say no.

Trump has to talk.

Trump can't have a lawyer with him.

Trump can be asked questions by individual members of the Grand Jury.

Trump lies easier than he breathes. When he breathes it's labored and he sniffs a lot.

His lies are natural. And fall from his sh!t Whole fully formed.

Trump can't say no.

Trump has to talk.

Trump lies easier than he breathes. When he breathes it's labored and he sniffs a lot.

Um. What? Where did you hear that? Even in a Grand Jury, you still have your Fifth Amendment rights. All you have to do is say no and state repeatedly that you will not answer any questions.

Trump can't say no.

Trump has to talk.

Um. What? Where did you hear that? Even in a Grand Jury, you still have your Fifth Amendment rights. All you have to do is say no and state repeatedly that you will not answer any questions.
The first part of the Fifth Amendment reads as follows: “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger …

Constitution: Grand Juries and the Fifth Amendment - National Constitution Center

Hope that helped.

Trump can't say no.

Trump has to talk.

The first part of the Fifth Amendment reads as follows: “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger …

Constitution: Grand Juries and the Fifth Amendment - National Constitution Center

Hope that helped.

You really are an idiot. The only way to compel testimony is through immunity. That means that they would have to grant Trump immunity in writing before they could force him to answer. Idiot.

It looks like Mueller isn't going after collusion, but bribery.

When you bribe someone, the bribe only has to be a thing of value and the jeopardy doesn't start when you are sworn in, but the day you accept the nomination.

The thing of value, Russia's help in the election.

The quid quo pro, removing the sanctions.

Trump is a liar, all he does is lie, he’s incapable of telling the truth.

And Trump will indeed lie under oath.
Unfortunately, that seems to be the case with most Republicans. How else are they going to pass their odious agenda if they don't lie? Who would suppot tax cuts for billionaires if it weren't wrapped up in a ribbon of lies?

Should President Donald Trump Plead The Fifth To Avoid Robert Mueller Interview?

Why not? His lawyer is.

Forum List

Back