Should Pelosi be removed from office? After violating 18 U.S. Code 2071

Should Pelosi be removed from office now?

• Yes

• No

• Hell yeah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
when destroying Federal documents, last night, while having a temper tantrum/standing behind the President at the SOTU

I am as confident that Pelosi will be removed by the House, as I am that Trump will be removed from office by the Senate.

Problem is to get rid of the bitch by other than natural or man made causes requires a super majority in the house to accomplish. Something real Americans won't enjoy until the 2020 election or maybe even the 2022 midterm election. Surely we'll have a simple majority after November but her crusty old ass will still be there just no longer the speaker. With a supermajority we could expel the bitch and send her packing back to her shithole, San Fagcisco where they shit in the streets. A proper habit for a stupid bitch like her.

Got this off FB

By tearing up (“mutilating”) the House copy of the President’s SOTU address, Pelosi, as custodian of the record, has violated the U.S. Code, below. She has forfeited her office, should be fined, AND there should be consequences!
“18 U.S. Code § 2071:

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”​

when destroying Federal documents, last night, while having a temper tantrum/standing behind the President at the SOTU

A speech is not a federal document. There was no SOTU. It was a campaign rally. She should have done that to Trump instead of the document.

Got this off FB

By tearing up (“mutilating”) the House copy of the President’s SOTU address, Pelosi, as custodian of the record, has violated the U.S. Code, below. She has forfeited her office, should be fined, AND there should be consequences!
“18 U.S. Code § 2071:

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”​

You really are funny. A speech is not a federal document.

She didn't destroy the speech. Do you think Trump handed her the only copy in existence?

Not to mention it was a televised event. Is she going to destroy the only video as well?

:lol:

I am as confident that Pelosi will be removed by the House, as I am that Trump will be removed from office by the Senate.

It isn't the house per se that's going to remove Pelosi.... It's her own party... They want her to move along and let the next generation in. Even if the Democrats keep the house I'm 2020 I think it's highly likely she will be voted out as speaker. She's almost 80 years old it's time to go.

Jo

It isn't the house per se that's going to remove Pelosi.... It's her own party... They want her to move along and let the next generation in. Even if the Democrats keep the house I'm 2020 I think it's highly likely she will be voted out as speaker. She's almost 80 years old it's time to go.

Jo

I personally don't think age is relevant- for Trump or Pelosi.

At some point Pelosi will be out- but she won't be removed from office because she tore up Trump's speech, any more than Trump is going to be removed for office for asking a foreign government to interfere in the election.

I don't know what is funnier, the fact that the Speaker of the House threw a temper tantrum on national TV, or the fact that so many of the leftist idiots on this board look up to and support such a lunatic. I guess sheeple just can't help it.

Jo

Sounds good BUT there simply are not enough IQ points to go around among the Democrats to do this.

Got this off FB

“18 U.S. Code § 2071:

Well if you got it off of Facebook- it must be true.......

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys

So you now just need to prove that Pelosi unlawfully destroyed that speech.

What do you think that the rest of Congress did with their speeches?

According to Facebook- any Congressman or Senator who 'carried away' their copy of the speech is now disqualified from holding any office in the United States.

I don't know what is funnier, the fact that the Speaker of the House threw a temper tantrum on national TV, or the fact that so many of the leftist idiots on this board look up to and support such a lunatic. I guess sheeple just can't help it.

What exactly made Pelosi a 'lunatic'?

This coming from the sheeple that started this idiotic thread based upon a Facebook rumor.

This coming from the sheeple that started this idiotic thread based upon a Facebook rumor.

Most of her actions starting with "we have to pass this bill so you can find out what's in it" and ending with her 4 year attempt to overturn an election she disapproved of by using fictitious and non-existent evidence of malfeasance.

Most of her actions starting with "we have to pass this bill so you can find out what's in it" and ending with her 4 year attempt to overturn an election she disapproved of by using fictitious and non-existent evidence of malfeasance.

Oh I am sorry- I didn't realize you were projecting your own mental issues onto Pelosi.

Forum List

Back