Should Obama call for another beer summit?

Obama needs to have a beer summit with his white half

Driving privileges suspended sounds like a little more than a ticket she "forgot" to pay. Does Princeton have a parking permit for a professor who can't drive?

Oh, this is certainly troubling.

"The professor of African-American studies was allegedly driving at 67 miles per hour in a 45 mph zone, at around 9:30 am. So when the two officers—a man, and a woman—stopped her, they found that her driving privileges were suspended, and a warrant was issued for her arrest for two unpaid ticket violations stemming from 2013."

Problem #1. She was an African American studies professor
Problem #2 The police officers SAY she was going 67 in a 45 mph zone
Problem #3 IT was an OLD warrant was issued for her arrest
Problem #4 She was HUMILIATED
Problem #5 She was SCARED
Problem #6 She was black
Problem #7 She likely knows Barry

Result: There will be a special report from the president at 10:00 to shame the police officers and to make them understand the perp probably had ancestors that were slaves. It will be a needed lesson for the citizens of this country to understand the plight of people of color.

Y'know, will, I grew up in a time when we were ashamed to get driving tickets or fail grades and assorted other events that are now commonplace. And everyone who gets a ticket complains that the cops ought to be out catching criminals instead of harrassing model citizens like them. But when they go on facebook and twitter and announce their stupidity, like speeding and not renewing licenses or paying tickets, they lose my sympathy, and playing the race card cements my lack of listening. My years on the rigs turned me deaf to the race card as I listened to every drunk and druggie blame establishment racism on their lack of backbone and character and inability to man-up. Naturally this was a small number of dirtbags, and plenty of them were white but still used the reverse race card, but enough to turn me deaf on the excuses for turning themselves into losers. As for Obama, I think he has made a point of avoiding comment on many black issues for fear of seeming biased. But the man IS black, and he knows better than you or me the incidents of unfairness we don't always see. So if he is moved to comment, I remember that he is President of ALL Americans, and black people are Americans too, and sometime he SHOULD speak out..beer summits and all!

Forum List

Back