Should Obama be able to run for a 3rd term?

Should Obama be permitted to run for a Third Term?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 100.0%

• Total voters
How do you know she isn't going to drop out, Carla? Is that what your crystal ball is telling you? While I know you're a big fan of the witch I have news for you. The devil doesn't know the future and therein he couldn't tell you if he wanted to. Only God knows the future and He is in full control of what is going on. Not Lucifer.

I saw a tweet by Hillary the other night and she signed it: H. The first word that came to my mind was Hell. I'm thinking Hillary and Hell are destined to meet one day. She's made her choice albeit a stupid one. Be careful, Carla. Eternity is a long time and there are no rewards in hell no matter how much you've been told to the contrary. There are no rewards, no gods, goddesses, no rulership positions, no gift of immortality - living forever in bliss - all lies... you've been duped. Wake up.

Spiritual extortion! Anyhoot, I just asked my magic 8 ball if Hillary is going to drop out while she's ahead and it said definitely not!

They can go fuck themselves if they don't like Palin. Oh and btw her son serves asswipe.
That's witchcraft too and will send you to hell as quickly as the other will, Carla. Considering that there are no rewards in hell, no future immortality, or god /goddess status awaiting any of you - why not get out now and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ so that He can forgive you of your sins and save you from eternal torment in hell?

You worry about your sins, and I'll worry about mine. :)
You do not appear worried though. One would think that the fear and torment you live in would be enough to convince you that something is wrong, Carla.

I don't live in fear and torment.

Didn't you get the memo? We're supposed to live in fear and torment.

Spiritual extortion! Anyhoot, I just asked my magic 8 ball if Hillary is going to drop out while she's ahead and it said definitely not!
That's witchcraft too and will send you to hell as quickly as the other will, Carla. Considering that there are no rewards in hell, no future immortality, or god /goddess status awaiting any of you - why not get out now and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ so that He can forgive you of your sins and save you from eternal torment in hell?

You do not appear worried though. One would think that the fear and torment you live in would be enough to convince you that something is wrong, Carla.

Didn't you read the Holy Bible? No you're not. You're supposed to obey the Word of God and have nothing to do with witchcraft and the occult.

I did not get that memo. :)

Me either, but I have heard of this book called the Holly Bibble, and apparently we're all supposed to walk on bloody water or eat wafers before the second coming of a burning Bush.

Or something.

I gotta admit, it may have made more sense if I'd been stoned. For adultery!

...... I think.

In the event that Hillary Clinton drops out of the race, should Barack Obama be permitted to run for a 3rd term and take her place as the Democrat Nominee? All are invited to vote on this poll. What say you? Yes or no?

Why do you hate the constitution?

In the event that Hillary Clinton drops out of the race, should Barack Obama be permitted to run for a 3rd term and take her place as the Democrat Nominee? All are invited to vote on this poll. What say you? Yes or no?

Why do you hate the constitution?
I'm for it. The better question would be why do you vote for people who are intent on destroying it?

This country can't take anymore "hope and change"… LOL

Me either, but I have heard of this book called the Holly Bibble, and apparently we're all supposed to walk on bloody water or eat wafers before the second coming of a burning Bush.

Or something.

I gotta admit, it may have made more sense if I'd been stoned. For adultery!

...... I think.
In the Old Testament witchcraft would have be enough - it carried the death penalty. The New Testament has a wonderful story about people who heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and burned their occult books - which were quite expensive. It must have been quite a fire! Yet they realized this the true power belongs to God and that Lucifer is a defeated foe. It happened over 2,000 years ago, when Jesus defeated Satan at the cross and took the keys to hell and death.

Did you know that Jesus Christ has the keys to hell and death? Yes, he does. If hell is Lucifer's kingdom why doesn't he have the keys to it? Because he was defeated by Jesus Christ. That's why.

God did not give us fear only a sound mind to overcome fear.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Who are you speaking of when you say, "we"....Kevin? God has not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. God is speaking of born again Christians who walk in obedience to His Word and are submitted to Him. Such believers have the authority to destroy the works of fear, hate, greed and whatever stronghold is driving the devil's children. (see Luke 10:19)

Witches, warlocks and devil-worshippers are driven by fear, hate, greed and pride. There is no peace for the wicked. They live in torment and fear.

Telling witches about the freedom believers have in Christ has led to many of them confessing and repenting of their sins and turning to Jesus Christ. There are many wonderful testimonies of Witches who have been delivered from the powers of darkness because they believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for their salvation.

Last edited:
Jeremiah, sorry I paraphrased the verse about the spirit of fear. Maybe I should have stuck to the KJV only? Is that what you are saying? I don't know where you got the "we" at. And in no way did I speak of w/c. Maybe I didn't read deep enough of the conversation but maybe you read too deeply into it. My apologies either way.

Jeremiah, sorry I paraphrased the verse about the spirit of fear. Maybe I should have stuck to the KJV only? Is that what you are saying? I don't know where you got the "we" at. And in no way did I speak of w/c. Maybe I didn't read deep enough of the conversation but maybe you read too deeply into it. My apologies either way.

No, problem, Kevin, I wasn't sure of what you what you were referring to -. Thank you for clarifying what you mean and welcome to the board. Nice to meet you! p.s. Yes, I would stay with KJV. It's the pure Word of God.

you predicted a few months ago that obama would be staying
Prediction is the wrong word, Guno. I said I believe he will stay in office. For almost 4 years now I've been telling you guys I believe he will stay in office. From the day he was put into office I never believed he would leave. I still don't.

You believe many things that have no base in reality.

When you are proven wrong on this....will it cause you to question all the other weird shit you believe??

Forum List

Back