Should NFL Ban Randy Moss From Hall Of Fame For Disrespecting America?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Randy Moss describes hate mail he received after wearing controversial tie at HOF induction

Randy Moss was inducted into the Hall Of Fame recently, his stats say he deserves to be in the Hall Of Fame -- but his disrespect for our police and our troops brings into question whether or not the NFL should remove him or face rampant protests from real Americans of the Hall Of Fame.

What did he do? He wore a tie that had the names of so-called unarmed black thugs who were rightfully shot down by the police -- Moss claims he was using his platform as a way to draw attention to police brutality, this is disgusting and he rightly received plenty of hate mail and death threats for this betrayal. Randy was born and raised in West Va, so you would hope he would be one of the "good blacks" -- we were wrong.
randy-moss-tie.jpg

Randy Moss describes hate mail he received after wearing controversial tie at HOF induction

Randy Moss was inducted into the Hall Of Fame recently, his stats say he deserves to be in the Hall Of Fame -- but his disrespect for our police and our troops brings into question whether or not the NFL should remove him or face rampant protests from real Americans of the Hall Of Fame.

What did he do? He wore a tie that had the names of so-called unarmed black thugs who were rightfully shot down by the police -- Moss claims he was using his platform as a way to draw attention to police brutality, this is disgusting and he rightly received plenty of hate mail and death threats for this betrayal. Randy was born and raised in West Va, so you would hope he would be one of the "good blacks" -- we were wrong.
randy-moss-tie.jpg

Here's another link for you. Your link just took me to the front page.

//www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/randy-moss-receives-hate-mail-after-wearing

I don't agree with the guy's statements speaking to law enforcement. However. . . come on man--it's just a tie.

Did I step in the bear trap or miss it?

randy-moss-tie.jpg

Why do you hate America so much?

I have no problem with his tie. Good way to make a statement.

Don't see Brown or Martin in the picture, so that's good too.

Really dumb post. Man let it go.
What's dumb about this post?

These black bucks are protesting our flag, our troops and our police -- it isn't like he is protesting the real corruption in the FBI and DOJ

No, he is protesting on behalf of thugs -- boycott the NFL and support the XFL -- cant wait to see MVP QB Adam Corrolla looking guy take the field again on behalf of America!!
xfl-returns-a01efaa38b49befa.jpg

These black bucks are protesting our flag, our troops and our police -- it isn't like he is protesting the real corruption in the FBI and DOJ

No, he is protesting on behalf of thugs -- boycott the NFL and support the XFL -- cant wait to see MVP QB Adam Corrolla looking guy take the field again on behalf of America!!
xfl-returns-a01efaa38b49befa.jpg
Moss doesn't seem to care about the 2 to 1 murder ratio between Blacks and Whites.
Maybe he is a dumb racist.
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

HOF's are over rated anyway. If substance abuse prevented admission to the Rock and Roll HOF it would be a vast empty building.

Who

randy-moss-tie.jpg
Who gives a rats ass what overpaid whiners in the nfl think or do?

If substance abuse prevented admission to the Rock and Roll HOF it would be a vast empty building.
I agree. Because people do whatever needs to be done to get a spot among everyone else who has a place in these areas, to me, where they stand on other things shouldn't make any difference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Is he on the sidelines kneeling? Nope. Another nothing burger. In his prime he was quite possibly the most gifted wide receiver ever. An unbelievable athlete. Last I saw there is a ten year waiting list for season tickets so things are doing well. I still have my season tickets.

The whole issue is way overblown fueled by those extremists on both sides who are looking for some attention. Ignore it and it goes away. As long as I continue to stand that's enough for me. I don't want to control what others do.

It is a dumb post. HOF membership should be based on performance not politics.

Forum List

Back