Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.

What say you?

Trump should be impeached, Pence should be impeached. Pelosi should be acting president, with Hillary being appointed under the 25th Amendment as Vice President and then she should step down.

That would fix the problem.

Now that we are both done with our fantasy scenarios... here's the problem your movement has. You've sacrificed all your values and principles to a Pussy-Grabbing Con Man, and now you are kind of stuck with him.

Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas.

You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.

He broke campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign aid for his campaign. That's against the law. He wasn't trying to build a case against Hunter Biden, he was looking for dirt on Joe.

Since the AG was listed as a co-conspirator, nothing he says has any credibility.

Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.

The Federal Government was an organized crime syndicate while Obama was president.
The Clintons are heading another crime syndicate which is involved in pedophilia, child-sex trafficking, harvesting of human organs and other body parts, a result of their overseeing the clean-up in Haiti. China is committing genocide, putting Muslims into concentration camps, murdering them and harvesting their body parts and selling them on the market. This insane practice has been going on everywhere that the global elitists have been involved.

If you wonder why Democrats are involved....it's because there is big-money involved here. It's also part of the Save The Planet initiative. They usually hold meetings in Switzerland.....the same country Greta Thunberg comes from. She's been heading their campaign to save the planet along with George Soros and his paid handlers. The minor detail they neglect to mention is that a very large portion of the Earth's population needs to be eliminated to make it all possible. China, Muslim countries, and the Clinton Foundation are doing their part to erase 2/3rds of the human race to save the planet.

Links

Who are the secretive Bilderberg Group and are they really the New World Order?

List of Bilderberg participants - Wikipedia

Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.
Occupied sez: Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen.
You're the blamer, doll. You said this: "Trump's disregard of the law" OK, braino what law did he disregard since he was cleared of wrongdoing by the Attorney General of the United States.

Your failure to name any law Trump broke or "disregarded" as you claimed tells me you don't have a clue what you implied.

I reiterate: Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's final report cleared him of all charges.

And because of that and a few lies thrown by the leftist press, Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi took it upon themselves to launch yet another impeachment hearing against President Trump because their intentions were anything but justice, and all about getting Trump, which they failed to do and are still failing to do.

It's time for them to stop the damn bullshit and start behaving like dignified individuals Congressmen are called to be in representing their states. They departed from dignity when they preannounced before President Trump took office that they were going to ensnare him with an impeachment, mainly because they felt like it after Hillary lost the presidency that they were counting on to communize this free nation.

I will not have my father's country turned into a communist hellhole by your Democrat leaders, and you can take that refusal to your sorry gimme-gimme Democrat legacy of horrors hall, because there are no accomplishments there due to the Pelosi Congress' obsession with "getting President Donald Trump out of office," the man the American voters put in that office.

What say you?
/——/ Now Schiff-face is stacking the deck and preventing the GOP from equal time in the hearings. Now tell us again libtards, how fair minded you are.
GOP demands 'equal playing field' ahead of former Ukraine envoy Volker's scheduled testimony

The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

Where is the credible link proving congress falsified the charges?

I don't like or respect any of them but it wouldn't be fair to kick them out. Without Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff who would represent the mentally unhinged bigots?

What say you?
Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
That is absolutely not true. I said nothing of the kind nor implied it either.

The "oversight" you are speaking of was ended when the Attorney General's Report reported no wrongdoing was done and no obstruction was done, by President Trump. Instead of accepting the Attroney General's Report, the Congress wrongfully took the liberty to continue on with the absurdity of doing impeachment inquiries again and again, because it seems to me the Democrats are the ones who think themselves above the law.

Mueller's report came out, and Mueller had no clue that he was overwritten by staffers. At the hearing of his findings, Mueller played the clueless card saying that he didn't know what his report actually said because others wrote in their opinions who did not have the same qualification as Mueller had, for which he deserved to have been fired for not knowing what was in the report that bore his name.

When an Attorney General rules on unclear rulings as Mueller's first report was, he fulfilled his obligation, and imho, it doesn't have to be repeated even though Mueller's one-way all-Democrat helpers helped themselves to inserting their opinions in a second report, that was not necessary. To make matters worse, Mueller did not bother to read the second report.

What say you?

I say that you're repeated the lies, false accusations and slanders of Donald Trump. The Attorney General is on the record as believing that the President has absolute power (not according to the Constitution), and the President cannot be charged with a crime. The DOJ did not review the transcript, and only opined that this was not a campaign finance violation. They did no comment on the illegality of the extortion attempt. Sadly the AG is a partisan hack who is putting the interests of the President ahead of the interests of the American people.

You support a man who lies to you, abuses small children, and is willing to sell out his country for power. But with over 9000 posts in the past year, I strongly suspect that you Russians are thrilled with all of this.

What say you?
Trumplethinskin is about to blow? This is going to be FUN! :popcorn:
You have a warped idea of what fun is, o-brother-where-art-thou? :rolleyes:

To me, fun is not having a Congress that damages America by pushing communism, beating up freedom of speech and freedom of relition constantly, and trying to coup a President the voters put in office.

He broke campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign aid for his campaign. That's against the law. He wasn't trying to build a case against Hunter Biden, he was looking for dirt on Joe.

Since the AG was listed as a co-conspirator, nothing he says has any credibility.

Alan Dershowitz says you are wrong. Trump committed no crimes.
No crime in the phone call to Zelensky

...and no crime paying Stormy Daniels....

Barr is the best AG ever, just watch to see how he cleans up the FBI and intel agencies....

Forum List

Back