Should MrMarbles and Bullypulpit be banned?

Should MrMarbles and Bullypulpit be banned?

• MrMarbles should be banned, but Bully can stay

Votes: 1,000 50,000.0%
  • Bully should go and Marbles can stay

• Both should stay

• Both should be banned

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheEnemyWithin

Considering their blatant disrespect for our president and us Reps and Cons in general...I've decided to open this poll. It will close in seven days, and if the vote is Yes when it closes, the Moderators should consider banning them. And no, I am not joking!!!

TheEnemyWithin said:
Considering their blatant disrespect for our president and us Reps and Cons in general...I've decided to open this poll. It will close in seven days, and if the vote is Yes when it closes, the Moderators should consider banning them. And no, I am not joking!!!

This is absurd. I do not respect our President. Should I be banned? But if you want to limit the USMB membership to a politically homogenious group of rank-and-file "reps and cons", then by all means, ban them. Who wants diversity of opinion and discourse? I think things would run a hell of a lot more smoothly if we all just agreed on everything.

I think their "disrespect" (read: "dissent that I don't agree with") is refreshing around here. There are others who even more "blatantly disrespect" other political groups; how many people around here have written "Dems" rather than "Dims" in the past 6 months?

Weak sauce, EnemyWithin, weak sauce. If you want the "reps and cons" around here to pat you on the back, say something intelligent. Witch hunts are SO two centuries ago.

TheEnemyWithin said:

The day the Moderator Team of this forum seriously considers banning users based on this type of poll is the day I turn in my resignation and swear-off the internet forever. At least for several minutes. Not going to happen.

Frankly, this is in the wrong forum anyway, and is simply going to cause flames. Somebody should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back