Should Israel deny building materials from Gaza?

No. They should not let in any food or gas or other supplies. Let the Arabs take care of them. No more help from Israel until they recognize that Israel is a Jewish state.

Why should they recognize a state that is oppressing them?

And it isn't 'help' it is a cessation of harm...

(Never mind the fact that Hamas said repeatedly the future was a 2-state solution)

No. They should not let in any food or gas or other supplies. Let the Arabs take care of them. No more help from Israel until they recognize that Israel is a Jewish state.

So hurt the Israeli businessman at the same time you hurt Palestinian people and hurt Israel's PR! Again Israel's biggest trade partner outside of the US is Gaza and the West Bank. The Israeli embargo has hurt the Israeli businessman, which extends to the greater Israeli people, a ton!

Imagine if US told US businessmen they couldn't do business with our 2nd largest customer (Mexico) because of the only going drug war! It would hurt our businessmen more than you would believe!

Israel should be dissolved.

Why? Its one of the most successful countries the world has ever seen! It has gone from 0-60 (meaning a modern westernized industrial 1st world nation) quicker than any nation ever!

Only trust anti-semites preach this!

Last edited:
No. All aid grants and shipment of munitions to Israel should cease immediately, and we should threaten to suspend all economic and diplomatic relations with it and Egypt if the blockade issue remains unresolved.

If that is the case then I hope Israel expells every last Arab from Israel Judea and Gaza!

you should reconsider. right now GAZA is dependent day by day on aid shipments ---Israeli water lines and electricity.
The billions of dollars in unneeded aid and munitions that go to Israel and Egypt could be temporarily diverted to Gaza, and abandoned entirely after the resolution of the crisis. I'd be surprised if Israel wasn't too chicken-shit to reject our demands in the first place.

Neither Egypt nor Israel is dependant day by day on aid.
I know... sending aid/munitions to them is completely unnecessary and I'd advocate cutting them off either way.

No. All aid grants and shipment of munitions to Israel should cease immediately, and we should threaten to suspend all economic and diplomatic relations with it and Egypt if the blockade issue remains unresolved.

If that is the case then I hope Israel expells every last Arab from Israel Judea and Gaza!

Why? Why the hell do Israel and Egypt need our money and weapons?

The billions of dollars in unneeded aid and munitions that go to Israel and Egypt could be temporarily diverted to Gaza,
Man you really are go for nothing terrorist apologist. Is standing up and supporting terrorist like the 9/11 highjacker in your blood or something?

and abandoned entirely after the resolution of the crisis. I'd be surprised if Israel wasn't too chicken-shit to reject our demands in the first place.
Please! Israel has been anything but chicken-shit. Throughout her history she has had a constant fight for survival. From the very beginning dating back 4-5K years ago!

I know... sending aid/munitions to them is completely unnecessary and I'd advocate cutting them off either way.
And then in the same breath you advocate giving the money to terrorist! Who is next on your list to support, Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Or how about Islamic Jihad!

The money Israel receives goes entirely to her military. Why does she need it? Because she is a small country in a tough neighborhood, which each of the countries surrounding her just waiting for her to slip up. Also due to the fact tha the so called peace partners in the Palestinians do not even have control over their own people. The Palestinian are split just as much as North and South US during the 1860s. Yet Israel is pressed on to make risky peace with no true partner in peace!

The money Israel receives goes entirely to her military. Why does she need it? Because she is a small country in a tough neighborhood,

If that's the case, then it seems as if she shouldn't have moved there.

The billions of dollars in unneeded aid and munitions that go to Israel and Egypt could be temporarily diverted to Gaza,
Man you really are go for nothing terrorist apologist. Is standing up and supporting terrorist like the 9/11 highjacker in your blood or something?
You're only embarrassing yourself by implying that I'm a supporter of terrorism. I support the people of Gaza and haven't expressed anything but contempt for Hamas, etc. Why are you being such a dick about that all of a sudden?

Please! Israel has been anything but chicken-shit. Throughout her history she has had a constant fight for survival. From the very beginning dating back 4-5K years ago!
Biblical Israel is about as similar to the state of Israel as the Roman Empire is to Italy. Ancient Israel, at least, stood alone. The modern state of Israel currently has its diapers changed by the US.

And then in the same breath you advocate giving the money to terrorist! Who is next on your list to support, Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Or how about Islamic Jihad!
Again, cut the crap. I advocated giving aid to the people of Gaza, something that Israel should put a hell of a lot more effort into doing itself.

The money Israel receives goes entirely to her military. Why does she need it? Because she is a small country in a tough neighborhood,

she didnt move, shes always been there

Actually, Jews were expelled by the Romans and Byzantines for centuries. It'd be like Chinese people moving into the northern parts of Vietnam and Northern Korea and claiming them on the basis that the Han Empire has always existed.

Actually, Jews were expelled by the Romans and Byzantines for centuries. It'd be like Chinese people moving into the northern parts of Vietnam and Northern Korea and claiming them on the basis that the Han Empire has always existed.
not so
there was always some left

not so

Possibly, but not in any significant numbers. It goes without saying that the overwhelming majority of Israelis today are immigrants or their descendants.

You're only embarrassing yourself by implying that I'm a supporter of terrorism. I support the people of Gaza and haven't expressed anything but contempt for Hamas, etc. Why are you being such a dick about that all of a sudden?
Why because you started out as having an objective view and then slowly but surely moved over to the mainstream Muslim view of hate all the Jews, Israel is evil and Israel has no right to defend herself (even though if the tables were turned you would be supporting the Muslim countries right to protect herself).

Why do I say you support Hamas, because you come up with these of sending aid to Gaza. Look smart guy, Hamas is the government of Gaza, any aid dollars goes to them. So you are really saying, and you know it, that you want the aid dollars to go to Hamas.Why do you take this stance, because you want to appear like a Muslim who doesn't support terrorism

Biblical Israel is about as similar to the state of Israel as the Roman Empire is to Italy. Ancient Israel, at least, stood alone. The modern state of Israel currently has its diapers changed by the US.
Wrong same people and same history! LOL Romans were Italians, what country do they have today? Italy!

Diapers changed by the US? LOL you arrogant Muslim. During '48 America supplied not one arm to Israel, in fact they put an embargo on the area, while the USSR was arming the Arabs to the teeth. It was the French that supplied arms at highly inflated prices.

In '53 when Egypt commited an act of war and Israel attacked and should have pushed forward even more. If was the US that put a stop to the fighting. Name the number of US troops that faught along side Israel EVER? The number is 0. Not in '48, '53, '67, '73, '82 or '06! In fact the only war Israel had help fighting a half dozen or so foreign armies hell-bent on another Holocaust was '53 and its was the Americans.

Israel built her economy from the ground up and received no help from the US, EU, Russia or anyone. Many countries like say Haiti receive 100s of millions of dollars to build her economy and it still goes nowhere. All the money Israel received and the aid dollars didn't start until the after the Yom Kiper War, where Israel had already established herself as a 1st world Industrialized Nation. You comment shows your Muslim arrogance!

Again, cut the crap. I advocated giving aid to the people of Gaza, something that Israel should put a hell of a lot more effort into doing itself.
Smart guy, who runs Gaza? Hamas! So where do you think any aid dollars will go?

Another apples to elephants crap comparison! The Muslims have no problems distortiing history when it comes to condemning the Jews!

not so

Possibly, but not in any significant numbers. It goes without saying that the overwhelming majority of Israelis today are immigrants or their descendants.

Not TRUE at all. There has been significant DNA links of the Jews of today to the Jews of ancient Israel!

But your suggestion is nothing different than the FACT that the vast majority of Arab/Muslim immigrants came over to Israel/Palestine in the last 1800s and a very large chunk came over during the unrestricted British Mandate White Pages Days!

Maybe Pakistan should never have been created, because its a country on the brink of collaspe with its nuclear arms going to the highest bidder. A country that has never not been in a state of chaos and radicalism. They are currently receiving more money in aid and military aid from the US than any other country in the world. You know when they received their independence from India? You guessed it 1948!

Forum List

Back