Should Israel deny building materials from Gaza?

José;1204718 said:
Origianally posted by hipeter924
No as a collective the Palestinians are not responsible but they are responsible for the government they democratically elect. To not suggest this would be to claim that Hamas does not fairly represent its people. Thus you are in a paradox.

You can claim the series of events that led to the creation of the Israel are evil or immoral if you wish...though I disagree with those two accusations.

In the end Israel has control not the Palestinians, the Arabs cannot wipe out Israel they have no nuclear weapons (and Iran will never get them...Israel and the United States will see to that) and Israel has more than enough to insure its own defence.

The Palestinians are at the mercy of Israel...the more violence you cause to Israel the less the leftists in Israel can help the Palestinians...Palestinians are the enemy...until they stop the violence...because how can even leftists support people that seek to destroy them.

In the end Palestinian resistance as it is called is worthless and only leads to more suffering of the Palestinian people. Face it you lost, and there is no way you can bring the world you desire for the Palestinians into reality...however there is a choice for Palestinians to put down their weapons and make peace...yet you still hold onto the fantasy of a Palestinian state that wipes out Israel.

You have two choices. The extremists and terrorists on the Palestinian side can see reason and surrender or they will be simply pushed out of Israel. You can only choose one...you can't choose both. Personally the first option is best. Oops I am sorry you want the jihad option...don't tell anyone about the 1960s.

You're missing the whole point, kiwi.

Even a mentally retarded palestinian oyster knows the pathetic firecrackers palestinians launch against Israel, in and of themselves, can't do anything to hasten the dismantlement of the jewish racial dictatorship.

But the sad spectacle of palestinians being killed like cattle by american military hardware in their fight against the jewish supremacist state led a whole generation of young arabs and specially an egyptian student known as Mohamed Atta to harbor a deep, bitter resentment against the US.

So take it from me... enraged arabs turning thousands of american civilians into worm food will play a much more significant role in the process of international isolation and eventual dismantlement of the jewish racial dictatorship than any kassam rocketeer could ever dream of.
so i guess you wouldnt have a problem with thousands of them landing in your backyard
right
they are harmless

and you would lay down and let the zionists take
your lands without a fight no problem right?
especially if they said god gave it to them
you would pack up and leave quietly.

José;1204718 said:
You're missing the whole point, kiwi.

Even a mentally retarded palestinian oyster knows the pathetic firecrackers palestinians launch against Israel, in and of themselves, can't do anything to hasten the dismantlement of the jewish racial dictatorship.

But the sad spectacle of palestinians being killed like cattle by american military hardware in their fight against the jewish supremacist state led a whole generation of young arabs and specially an egyptian student known as Mohamed Atta to harbor a deep, bitter resentment against the US.

So take it from me... enraged arabs turning thousands of american civilians into worm food will play a much more significant role in the process of international isolation and eventual dismantlement of the jewish racial dictatorship than any kassam rocketeer could ever dream of.
so i guess you wouldnt have a problem with thousands of them landing in your backyard
right
they are harmless

except they only took back their own land
thats what you antisemites keep missing

right
they are harmless

Taking back your land is asking your neighbor to move his fence a few inches over on his side of the boundary. Showing up uninvited a couple of thousand years later is theft.

Originally posted by DiveCon

I see...

So no Hagganah, Irgun raids on Palestinian villages displacing thousands of palestinians during the months that preceded Israel's creation, huh?

Palestinian villagers mistakenly thought all that gunfire was an armed assault when in reality the jewish paramilitary groups were just celebrating arab/jewish friendship?

Originally posted by HUGGY
Taking back your land is asking your neighbor to move his fence a few inches over on his side of the boundary. Showing up uninvited a couple of thousand years later is theft.

It's pretty ironic that the same super patriotic american clowns who rant and rave about illegal mexican immigration into the US, get all shocked and appalled when palestinians reacted violently to the arrival of hundreds of thousands of euro jews in Palestine without their consent.

right
they are harmless

Anyone can read the OT and find out how THIS incarnation of israel mimics the original jewish invasion of that land. I find it three shades of fucking hilarious that you people don't hesitate to laugh at the idea of 72 post-suicide bomb virgins.... while pretending that some stone age burning bush bullshit was busy passing out land deeds.

except in this case, the neighbor has his house on your property and you just want him to move his fence back 2%

José;1212530 said:
Originally posted by DiveCon

I see...

So no Hagganah, Irgun raids on Palestinian villages displacing thousands of palestinians during the months that preceded Israel's creation, huh?

Palestinian villagers mistakenly thought all that gunfire was an armed assault when in reality the jewish paramilitary groups were just celebrating arab/jewish friendship?
the palis have more than made up for that

José;1212553 said:
Originally posted by HUGGY

It's pretty ironic that the same super patriotic american clowns who rant and rave about illegal mexican immigration into the US, get all shocked and appalled when palestinians reacted violently to the arrival of hundreds of thousands of euro jews in Palestine without their consent.
exactly, get the arab squaters off Israeli land
they already have 77% of it

Forum List

Back