Should Hillary dump Zionist Warmonger and Bill's Secy of State Madeleine Allbright?

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
It would seem like a decent gesture, at least, to the Bernie supporters. The difference between Hillary and Bernie supporters is that Hillary's do not care at all about what Ms. Allbright did (or fully support it), but Bernie's do.

This is what she did, in 1998, 6 years into the Bill Clinton Administration's failure to live up to the campaign promise to "finish the (Zionist) job in Iraq."

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq

"Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?

If you eliminate Berger, Cohen, Tenet, and Richardson and look at the Cabinet members that remain, you’re sort of left where Elliott is: with Madeleine Albright.

Misleading titles so unworthy reads. I went through a few articles but the one that stuck was what I just heard Trump say. That pisses me off when someone leaves words off of another persons statements in an attempt to mislead people. That little "If" makes a big difference.

• Banned
I think you are posting in the wrong topic. I just linked one article, from the "vast right wing conspiracy" site of Huffington Post...

I think you are posting in the wrong topic. I just linked one article, from the "vast right wing conspiracy" site of Huffington Post...
I read through the article and then went on to another one. If one is incorrect how could I be sure the first one is correct?

• Banned
If it is from Huffington Post and it criticizes a DEMOCRAT, it probably is not falsified partisan propaganda...

but no matter, the content is sourced and lifted from Gen. Shelton's autobiography...

If it is from Huffington Post and it criticizes a DEMOCRAT, it probably is not falsified partisan propaganda...

but no matter, the content is sourced and lifted from Gen. Shelton's autobiography...
I will read his bio.

Good, your post read apology will be accepted...
I would not call that exactly an apology but if I am in error I don't mind saying so. I don't care much for the 'zionist' remark as it could be misconstrued just as much as a plane going down could be. Clinton's act more like fascist if you were to ask my opinion. I do not consider their corruption perpetrated against the children that got in their way anyone's fault but the Clinton's. Madeline Albright's mode of destruction and her 'it was worth it' comment is on her.

• Banned
Bernie supporters should DEMAND that Allbright get the BOOT.

Forum List

Back