Should Government/Public Unions Be Abolished?

Should Government/Public Unions Be Abolished?

• Total voters
Unions are very rich thugs, they should support themselves and leave the American Taxpayer alone.

MOST OF WHOM ARE CONSERVATIVES... it's a biased poll. Unless you are telling me that most Americans are Conservatives... which only proves your nuttery.

Again,just more silly hubris. And actually,studies have shown that Americans do describe themselves as Conservatives more than any other ideology. You should do some research before making your bold proclamations.

Ok... let's start the childish insults now.

I'll go first.... idiot.

I have not insulted you. I just pointed out your hubris and your inaccurate assertions. But hey if you feel insulted,there's nothing i can do about that. Have a great day though. Take care.

Again,just more silly hubris. And actually,studies have shown that Americans do describe themselves as Conservatives more than any other ideology. You should do some research before making your bold proclamations.

I'll go first.... idiot.

I have not insulted you. I just pointed out your hubris and your inaccurate assertions. But hey if you feel insulted,there's nothing i can do about that. Have a great day though. Take care.

Prove my assertions are inaccurate.... they are only so... by your opinion.

I'll go first.... idiot.

Our Poll here has shown that most people are sick & tired of the Public Unions. Obviously you don't like these results though. So just go post your own Poll somewhere and see what your Poll finds. Also,it has been proven that most Americans do describe themselves as Conservatives. Study after study has shown this. I'm not insulting you by pointing this out. But like i said,if you want to take it as a 'childish insult',than so be it i guess. That's on you.

Our Poll here has shown that most people are sick & tired of the Public Unions. Obviously you don't like these results though. So just go post your own Poll somewhere and see what your Poll finds. Also,it has been proven that most Americans do describe themselves as Conservatives. Study after study has shown this. I'm not insulting you by pointing this out. But like i said,if you want to take it as a 'childish insult',than so be it i guess. That's on you.

"our" poll is not accurate... You know this deep down. It's a reflection of the board...not the country.

Forum List

Back