Should food handlers be required to wash their hands?

If you don't believe in vaccines, perhaps you don't believe in germs.

No one believes the people who wrote the Bible washed after wiping.

I do not believe in vaccines. The flu vaccine is only money-grabbing boondoggle, where people are the object of a game the drug companies are playing with their consumers who nothing more than pincushions to them.

Perhaps you should see these pictures.

Poliomyelitis: 24 photos of crippling disease

If it wasn't for the polio vaccine....many of us wouldn't be here today. I would never have put my children at risk by not having them vaccinated against polio or any other disease.

I didn't get the flu vaccine one year...and that was the year that I caught the flu. I swore I would never go without it and I haven't.....and I've never had the flu again.

Polio used to be very common in the United States and caused severe illness in thousands of people each year before polio vaccine was introduced in 1955
Vaccines: VPD-VAC/Polio/main page

No, you misread my comment. I only mentioned flu vaccines. Therefore, unless you are in 2nd grade, he or she would understand I was only referring to the shots you get at your corner pharmacy.

I do not believe in vaccines. The flu vaccine is only money-grabbing boondoggle, where people are the object of a game the drug companies are playing with their consumers who nothing more than pincushions to them.

If it wasn't for the polio vaccine....many of us wouldn't be here today. I would never have put my children at risk by not having them vaccinated against polio or any other disease.

I didn't get the flu vaccine one year...and that was the year that I caught the flu. I swore I would never go without it and I haven't.....and I've never had the flu again.

Polio used to be very common in the United States and caused severe illness in thousands of people each year before polio vaccine was introduced in 1955

No, you misread my comment. I only mentioned flu vaccines. Therefore, unless you are in 2nd grade, he or she would understand I was only referring to the shots you get at your corner pharmacy.

I take it you were never active duty. They turn your arm into a damn pin cushion and you have no choice

Maybe you miswrote your comment? You said "I do not believe in vaccines". I guess we're supposed to be mind-readers? You didn't say you only hated the flu vaccine....maybe a 2nd grader would write that way.

YES! Of course, I expect all the loserterians to say no and wish a nice serving of shit on their food.

If the server doesn't like you for some trivial reason or is just in a mood, you'll get that and more. Gov't won't save you boy

Maybe you miswrote your comment? You said "I do not believe in vaccines". I guess we're supposed to be mind-readers? You didn't say you only hated the flu vaccine....maybe a 2nd grader would write that way.

Does it all really matter? No, you are confused. That is Gilligan's Island you are thinking about. :badgrin:

I don't hate the flu vaccine. I have only gotten it once, 33 years ago, and, no surprise (now), I promptly came down with a bad case of the flu. Since then, I haven't fallen for their grand scheme. :eusa_sick:

Does it all really matter? No, you are confused. That is Gilligan's Island you are thinking about. :badgrin:

I don't hate the flu vaccine.
Are you dyslexic? :badgrin: First you claim you hate "vaccines" - which in the English Language means "all or many".....then you accuse me of being a 2nd grader for not reading your mind that you only meant the "flu" vaccine....like in you hate the "flu vaccine"....and now you claim you don't hate the flu vaccine! I am confused....but it isn't because of Gilligan's Island....it has to do with your erratic writing style......:badgrin:

I have only gotten it once, 33 years ago, and, no surprise (now), I promptly came down with a bad case of the flu. Since then, I haven't fallen for their grand scheme. :eusa_sick:

Well, yes, it can in rare cases affect people that way....but I think the flu without the flu vaccine is much worse, especially as one gets older. Hope you never have to battle with it, it sucks.

Are you dyslexic? :badgrin: First you claim you hate "vaccines" - which in the English Language means "all or many".....then you accuse me of being a 2nd grader for not reading your mind that you only meant the "flu" vaccine....like in you hate the "flu vaccine"....and now you claim you don't hate the flu vaccine! I am confused....but it isn't because of Gilligan's Island....it has to do with your erratic writing style......:badgrin:

I have only gotten it once, 33 years ago, and, no surprise (now), I promptly came down with a bad case of the flu. Since then, I haven't fallen for their grand scheme. :eusa_sick:

Well, yes, it can in rare cases affect people that way....but I think the flu without the flu vaccine is much worse, especially as one gets older. Hope you never have to battle with it, it sucks.

I was joking. Keep your pants on! :)

I was joking. Keep your pants on! :)

Er, so was I....and my pants are on.;)

What difference would it make if homosexual sodomites were required to wash their hands after bathroom use if they were already infected with the HIV virus?

So you are able to decide which ones the doctors are right about and which ones they are wrong about.

Gee, yer so smart.

What difference would it make if homosexual sodomites were required to wash their hands after bathroom use if they were already infected with the HIV virus?
Wow, you too. Yer so smart. You shoulda bin a doctor.

So you are able to decide which ones the doctors are right about and which ones they are wrong about.

Gee, yer so smart.

I DO NOT believe the doctors are in on it.

Maybe eating their food would affect your brain? Oops....I guess it has!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Maybe eating their food would affect your brain? Oops....I guess it has!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It is not what goes in your mouth. It is what comes out.

What comes out must go in first.....

Are you joking again?:confused-84:

No, I am 100% serious. Jesus said that... somewhere in the Bible. I don't know where.

A tea party Senator from North Carolina says no. Is he an average bagger of tea or is he dumber than the rest of them?
Thom Tillis questions food workers mandate to wash hands. Legitimate or gross - Yahoo News
LOLOLOL....and this is the shit, we pay these bastards 6 figures a year to debate.....and white people wonder why Trump is such a refreshing diversion from the shit they vote for on the GOP side. Lets hope this sorry excuse for a human, ie conservative.....is served by a person fresh from a long long shit stay in the bathroom, complete with smelly hands and brown nails....and lets home he brings his family. Dumb mf!!

Gee, yer so smart.

I DO NOT believe the doctors are in on it.
Oh yea, that's right. Cuz their so stupid. Unlike you. Doctors are probably over educated. It makes them dumb.

Forum List

Back