Should EVERY racial crime be classed as a hate crime??

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That would remove the "judgement call" quality to this hate crime BS in which crimes where a white is the victim are practically never charged as hate crimes.

If a jury decides that the perp was say, hispanic and the victim white then there is automatic penalty enhancement for being a hate crime.

I don't think obozo would like this since he knows black on white violence is ten times as common as white on black.

That terminology is just stupid. Every crime involves some level of hate.

A person is murdered because he is black vs a person is murdered because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dead is dead no matter the motive.

Punishing someone for their thought process is absurd.

That would remove the "judgement call" quality to this hate crime BS in which crimes where a white is the victim are practically never charged as hate crimes.

If a jury decides that the perp was say, hispanic and the victim white then there is automatic penalty enhancement for being a hate crime.

I don't think obozo would like this since he knows black on white violence is ten times as common as white on black.

Every crime is a hate crime. Who ever heard of a crime committed out of love?

So people go 70mph in a 65mph zone because of hate?

So people go 70mph in a 65mph zone because of hate?

Yep, hate for limits

Crime is crime...it needs no modifiers.

1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder and manslaughter called for you.

They said that assault and aggravated assault would like a word with you.
Is that LGBT jargon? There are different types of crime...different kinds...but "hate" ain't one of them. That is a manufactured phenomenon..like Kwanzaa.

LOL! Your pig-ignorance of criminal statutes duly noted.

Forum List

Back