Should Conservative States Try To Secede? Again?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has suggested that some American states could soon breakaway from the United States and declare independence. Speaking on his program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, on Wednesday, Limbaugh claimed that "there cannot be a peaceful coexistence" between liberal and conservative America, which he said had increasingly different cultures."

Well, its usually that time of year again; when conservatives opine about seceding and having second Civil Wars and such -- and it always seems to come right after another election loss because of how patriotic they are and all.....

Sounds more like white nationalist fascism talk to me -- where they talk about how there should be only one culture centered around a dominant race; headed by a dictatorial leader with forcible suppression to any opposition -- cool, have at it guys...and I guarantee you, within a matter of years, you will be wanting to secede from that because even that isn't culturally pure enough....Seems conservatives hate America when Americans forces it to live up to its ideas instead of paying it lip service thru empty symbolism and jingoism....

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has suggested that some American states could soon breakaway from the United States and declare independence. Speaking on his program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, on Wednesday, Limbaugh claimed that "there cannot be a peaceful coexistence" between liberal and conservative America, which he said had increasingly different cultures."

Well, its usually that time of year again; when conservatives opine about seceding and having second Civil Wars and such -- and it always seems to come right after another election loss because of how patriotic they are and all.....

Sounds more like white nationalist fascism talk to me -- where they talk about how there should be only one culture centered around a dominant race; headed by a dictatorial leader with forcible suppression to any opposition -- cool, have at it guys...and I guarantee you, within a matter of years, you will be wanting to secede from that because even that isn't culturally pure enough....Seems conservatives hate America when Americans forces it to live up to its ideas instead of paying it lip service thru empty symbolism and jingoism....

Actually, it was the liberals who seceded in the 1860's, not conservatives.

The level of stupid..is just breathtaking here! Calhoun and Clay..are rolling in their graves...laughing their bony asses off!

The level of stupid..is just breathtaking here! Calhoun and Clay..are rolling in their graves...laughing their bony asses off!

Slavery is a liberal idea, the GOP has always been against it. Remember that the basis of slavery is people telling other people what to do. If I'm told to wear a mask to go into Walmart, that's a form of slavery.

Modern political thinkers have compared the new lib ideas like Obamacare with Slavery.

Just a bunch of sore losers. When they stop crying, they should be fine.

Secede again?

Yes. We have no choice.

86d51da7f130b1b908d431a4898ea91a_3d31fd0e-fdfe-427a-8026-75f4a37d76da_1024x1024@2x.jpg

What do you mean "again?"

It was the democrats who tried to secede in the first civil war, stupid. And it is the democrats who started this civil war.

Slavery is a liberal idea, the GOP has always been against it. Remember that the basis of slavery is people telling other people what to do. If I'm told to wear a mask to go into Walmart, that's a form of slavery.

Modern political thinkers have compared the new lib ideas like Obamacare with Slavery.
Except..as you've been told, time and time again..the Democrats in 1860 were the conservative party..and The Republicans..the party of Lincoln..were the liberals.

As we all know..this has changed..if you believe otherwise you are stupid. If you know the truth..but choose to use a lie to troll..you are an idiot--either way~

Every time you post this you reveal your ignorance..and open youself up to ridicule...although..i guess you're used to that.

Slavery is a liberal idea, the GOP has always been against it.
Indebtedness makes a person a slave- in a two pronged effort, the GOP is a slave to creditors (campaign donors) and their supporters remain enslaved to the fed reserve- the GOP subscribes to the same monetary policy, Borrow to Spend- debt enslaves, no matter how it's diced or sliced.

Now, it can be said, and often is, that Democrats are worse- and in some areas they are- but, the GOP does absolutely nothing to counter them. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

The less evil is still evil, and the GOP works just as hard to keep 3rd Party efforts away from the media and ballots-

We are a nation divided more deeply than when democrats fought to keep their slaves

Except..as you've been told, time and time again..the Democrats in 1860 were the conservative party..and The Republicans..the party of Lincoln..were the liberals.

As we all know..this has changed..if you believe otherwise you are stupid. If you know the truth..but choose to use a lie to troll..you are an idiot--either way~
Indeed- they are now the Duopoly Party run by Neocons-

Nothing Liberal about the 1860’s Democratic Party and those that believe the Democrats back then were are most likely the same people that believe the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion server...

What conservative states?

They are turning blue.

Georgia is a perfect example.

By the end of this century, most Americans will be "liberal."

And the country will be violent, corrupt, & disorganized, IMHO.

I assume that at that time a few so-called conservatives will either emigrate or respectfully ask to be given a safe zone where they can live in peace with their families. (Something along the lines of reservations for Native Americans.)

Every time you post this you reveal your ignorance..and open youself up to ridicule...although..i guess you're used to that.

LOL!

When did the "Parties switch sides"? LOL Was FDR a Conservative? LBJ? LOL

Lunatic!

So Conservative supported slavery and Fascist democrats supporter individual liberty?

Really?

You're not well. Get Help ASAP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back