Should Christine Blassey Ford and Les Parnas rent a room

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I mean these 2 are joined together at the head.
Right outta the dnc playbook.

You would have to be a total retard to believe these 2

This follows the usual pattern with the Democrats all through this 3+ year effort. They introduce a surprise witness out of nowhere, the witness babbles awhile and then falls apart under questioning, and the Democrats declare victory anyway just to get their declaration into the headlines, where they hope it just might stick in enough people's heads to make a difference.

As Rachel Maddow said to Lawrence O'Donnell, "it took me months of coaching for him to do that interview".

Stupid comparison. I think it's funny how desperately the Trumpverse is trying to act like they never met him in spite of clearly being in their orbit. Do they make him out to be the untrustworthy criminal he is when the next question is why all the buddy pictures with an untrustworthy criminal?

Stupid comparison. I think it's funny how desperately the Trumpverse is trying to act like they never met him in spite of clearly being in their orbit. Do they make him out to be the untrustworthy criminal he is when the next question is why all the buddy pictures with an untrustworthy criminal?

The Carter Family posed with notorious Serial Killer, John Wayne Gacy, I don't think that makes Mr. Carter in any way responsible for Gacy's crimes, does it?

President Trump has shook hands with plenty of notorious miscreants in his time. Hell, he even had Bill and Hillary at his wedding to Melania, even though they have been accused of literally scores of Arkancides.

The Carter Family posed with notorious Serial Killer, John Wayne Gacy, I don't think that makes Mr. Carter in any way responsible for Gacy's crimes, does it?

President Trump has shook hands with plenty of notorious miscreants in his time. Hell, he even had Bill and Hillary at his wedding to Melania, even though they have been accused of literally scores of Arkancides.
This man lived in a Trump property while he was here on extended stays doing business with Trump associates, jetting around the country to various Trump properties and working directly with Trump's lawyer in Ukraine. This is not innocent or incidental contact.

This man lived in a Trump property while he was here on extended stays doing business with Trump associates, jetting around the country to various Trump properties and working directly with Trump's lawyer in Ukraine. This is not innocent or incidental contact.

Keith Olbermann actually lived in a Trump Condo, that doesn't mean anything IMHO.

Did President Carter pose with Gacey in more than 11 photos at personal Carter events? :rolleyes: or his son pose with him or his personal lawyer posing with him (giuliani), or his impeachment lawyer pose with him (Pam Bondy) etc etc etc....

Or did his lawyer (in the Mueller case(Sekulow)) have text messages or correspondence with Gacey as well....

Or did President Carter's White House Lawyer, (Dowd) agree to represent Gacey (Parnas) when arrested, with permission by Carter, to let him (Dowd) represent Gacey as a defense lawyer?

WHY DO YOU MAKE THESE KIND OF COMMENTS in your op, making excuses for Trump and his photos with Parnas trying to compare someone like Carter, with the likes of someone like Trump, when the situations are APPLES VS ORANGES?

Keith Olbermann actually lived in a Trump Condo, that doesn't mean anything IMHO.
None of it will mean anything to a Trumpbot who is already an expert at fooling themselves.

And that proves that Democrats didn't get to him and make an offer he couldn't refuse???

Christ.....anyone who knows Trump is a target for blackmail or bribery.

And while you're thinking of the answer to that question......how bout a link.

Last edited:

And that proves that Democrats didn't get to him and make an offer he couldn't refuse???

Let me get this straight. You want me to provide you a link to the current state of the Lev Parnas situation and his known associations with the Trump organization? What a lazy useless perfect Trumpbot you are. There is a whole world outside your bubble. You should stay informed if you mean to argue politics and not seem like someone who just came out of a coma.

Let me get this straight. You want me to provide you a link to the current state of the Lev Parnas situation and his known associations with the Trump organization? What a lazy useless perfect Trumpbot you are. There is a whole world outside your bubble. You should stay informed if you mean to argue politics and not seem like someone who just came out of a coma.
If you're gonna make a fucking claim....be ready to back it up with facts or shut the fuck up.

There is nothing very original about this "lev parnas situation" at all. Its the old last second surprise witness crapola that the libs have been pulling for many decades. Like Christine Blasey Ford, Julie Swetnick or Anita Hill.

Or the last second "Access Hollywood" tape that the libs brought up on Election Eve.

I'm sure that after this one blows up, the libs already know who their next "surprise" witness is and the one after that.

99% of the people could care less about "lev parnas" and it has no influence on the process one way or another.

The marxist Dims are so hapless. It's always "Oh FUCK!!! We got him this time!!"

Then the lights are flipped on, the cockroaches scurry back under the baseboards and the Dims are caught with their dick in their hand AGAIN.

You got to be some kind of shameless and thick-skinned to keep coming back for more. Meanwhile Trump is ass-raping each and every one of you unemployable shitstains.

Enjoy.

There is nothing very original about this "lev parnas situation" at all. Its the old last second surprise witness crapola that the libs have been pulling for many decades. Like Christine Blasey Ford, Julie Swetnick or Anita Hill.

Or the last second "Access Hollywood" tape that the libs brought up on Election Eve.

I'm sure that after this one blows up, the libs already know who their next "surprise" witness is and the one after that.

99% of the people could care less about "lev parnas" and it has no influence on the process one way or another.
Everything is a surprise to people who refuse to pay attention. There was nothing coming out about Lev Parnas until he dumped his Trump provided lawyer who allegedly advised him to take one for the team and STFU. No one in their right mind wants to be the fall guy.

Forum List

Back