Should boxing and mixed martial arts be banned due to its dangerous nature?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
World champion boxer destroys 20 year old amateur, giving him possible brain damage

I used to love boxing. Its so exciting and action packed. But what about the fighters who get brain damage? I think there should be strict regulations where champion boxers and amateur fighters should not be sanctioned for a fight. This is crazy
DvwkBcwWkAI_yB_.0.jpg

Furthermore, Tenshin is not an amateur. He's a world champion kickboxer and there are no reports whatsoever of brain damage, so you don't even know what you're talking about.

World champion boxer destroys 20 year old amateur, giving him possible brain damage

I used to love boxing. Its so exciting and action packed. But what about the fighters who get brain damage? I think there should be strict regulations where champion boxers and amateur fighters should not be sanctioned for a fight. This is crazy
DvwkBcwWkAI_yB_.0.jpg
You need violent sports. Men have a need to test their physical strength and skill against each other like any other animal on the planet. What we have lost is the instinct to not go too far which is why there are rules.

I'd say you have every right to get in the ring and get the shit pounded out of you....but I dont want to hear any crying when you develop problems with your brain later in life.
Same goes for football or any other contact sport.

DvwkBcwWkAI_yB_.0.jpg
You need violent sports. Men have a need to test their physical strength and skill against each other like any other animal on the planet. What we have lost is the instinct to not go too far which is why there are rules.

Some men I suppose.

DvwkBcwWkAI_yB_.0.jpg

Some men I suppose.
Never really thought about it like that but youre right. Not all men have that warrior drive. Its kind of weird too because I have seen dudes that play football but would only fight if necessary.

Forum List

Back