Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

Maybe they're just tricking you into acting like an insane coward?
Could you clarify that piece of mindless gobbledock ? (if there is any clarification)

I'm saying maybe they did set this up, to provoke unhinged authoritarians like yourself to make complete asses out of themselves. To goad you into discrediting you views by promoting extreme, militant violence against civilians.

And you totally fell for it.

I'm sure there are political activists encouraging this movement, but I haven't seen anything convincing about who they are or to what extent they are responsible for it.
No doubt if this is the case, they will dig in deep, to be well hidden. Sometimes these things have a way of leaking out, though. Maybe time will tell.

My prayer is that those who have joined the caravaners and increased their original numbers fourfold are not militia who now have them as their captives. :eusa_pray:
If they are, it puts a burden on our National Guard to be perfect marksmen able to determine at a glance militia from civilians who now may be being herded instead of shepherded. Mexico is not confronting this issue and have not reimbursed us for dumping its own criminals onto our soil so they will skip on the expense it is to incarcerate hardened and serial criminals. It's only right they should be a good neighbor and stop this conspiracy fomenting within their borders before this particular caravan reaches our border.
Mexico has been an enemy of the US for decades, taking away our businesses, and engaging in Mexican imperialism upon us, by sending poor people here to take our jobs, and raid our economy for tens of Billions$$/year in remittances, and they are still doing it now. A few years ago, then Mexican president Vicente Fox bragged and gloated about it, while Mexican ass-kisser George W. Bush did nothing.

So it's no surprise they would not be helpful in this fiasco.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm
If it keeps on, then I predict a war with Mexico over this bullcrap. Them aiding and abetting all of this in order to sit back and watch us melt down like this will not go un-noticed and hopefully will not go unpunished.
Government solutions never Capitalism!

Could you clarify that piece of mindless gobbledock ? (if there is any clarification)

I'm saying maybe they did set this up, to provoke unhinged authoritarians like yourself to make complete asses out of themselves. To goad you into discrediting you views by promoting extreme, militant violence against civilians.

It sounds like you are agreeing with him that Democrats and other liberal organizations are using the migrants for political purposes and you think this is a good idea.

It sounds like you are agreeing with him that Democrats and other liberal organizations are using the migrants for political purposes and you think this is a good idea.

It does? How so? Are you just making shit up?

My prayer is that those who have joined the caravaners and increased their original numbers fourfold are not militia who now have them as their captives. :eusa_pray:
If they are, it puts a burden on our National Guard to be perfect marksmen able to determine at a glance militia from civilians who now may be being herded instead of shepherded. Mexico is not confronting this issue and have not reimbursed us for dumping its own criminals onto our soil so they will skip on the expense it is to incarcerate hardened and serial criminals. It's only right they should be a good neighbor and stop this conspiracy fomenting within their borders before this particular caravan reaches our border.
Mexico has been an enemy of the US for decades, taking away our businesses, and engaging in Mexican imperialism upon us, by sending poor people here to take our jobs, and raid our economy for tens of Billions$$/year in remittances, and they are still doing it now. A few years ago, then Mexican president Vicente Fox bragged and gloated about it, while Mexican ass-kisser George W. Bush did nothing.

So it's no surprise they would not be helpful in this fiasco.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm
If it keeps on, then I predict a war with Mexico over this bullcrap. Them aiding and abetting all of this in order to sit back and watch us melt down like this will not go un-noticed and hopefully will not go unpunished.
Government solutions never Capitalism!
Sadly, you appear to have no idea what either means.

Obviously you are totally lost on this whole situation.

1. Defending the USA from invasion is the # 1 responsibility of the POTUS, and the US military, not "extreme, militant violence against civilians"

2. No views of mine have been discreditied.

3. IF you could SHOW one example of how I could be seen as "unhinged authoritarian", I might be inclined to discuss the preposterous poppycock.

No, that is exactly what you said. Maybe you are not smart enough to understand your own posts.

No, that is exactly what you said. Maybe you are not smart enough to understand your own posts.

So, making shit up. Quote it or STFU.

1. Defending the USA from invasion

It's only an "invasion" in the minds of dementia patients.

IF you could SHOW one example of how I could be seen as "unhinged authoritarian", I might be inclined to discuss the preposterous poppycock.

I haven't seen a post of yours that doesn't supply this.

lol Are you crazy or just stupid? Read your post that I responded to instead of asking me to quote it for you. Perhaps you were just so wrapped up in trying to insult another poster you didn't grasp the full import of what you wrote.

He could not be agreeing with me to that, because I didn't say that. I said >> "Really makes you wonder if there isn't something very political behind all this, stemming from US Democrats,..."

Wondering isn't the same as concluding. Get it ?

And if you have anything to add to the discussion, along the lines of evidence that Democrats could not possibly be behind this whole thing, let's hear it.

He could not be agreeing with me to that, because I didn't say that. I said >> "Really makes you wonder if there isn't something very political behind all this, stemming from US Democrats,..."

Wondering isn't the same as concluding. Get it ?

And if you have anything to add to the discussion, along the lines of evidence that Democrats could not possibly be behind this whole thing, let's hear it.
He said perhaps they did organize this to make people who oppose the caravan look bad, which is very similar to what you said.

lol Are you crazy or just stupid? Read your post that I responded to instead of asking me to quote it for you. Perhaps you were just so wrapped up in trying to insult another poster you didn't grasp the full import of what you wrote.

No, I caught you in a lie. I'm not agreeing with Democrats. I don't think it's good idea. I'm pointing out the irony in the OP's paranoia. If it is a 'vast left wing conspiracy', then he totally fell for it.

1. "Defending the USA from invasion"

"IF you could SHOW one example of how I could be seen as "unhinged authoritarian", I might be inclined to discuss the preposterous poppycock."

1. If caravaners do what hundreds of them have been quoted by news media as saying, then that SURELY would be an invasion (the word was defined with dictionary source earlier in the thread) You missed it ?

th

When you think you are capable of answering the suggestion, I'll be here.

IF you could SHOW one example of how I could be seen as "unhinged authoritarian", I might be inclined to discuss the preposterous poppycock.

1. If caravaners do what hundreds of than have been quoted by news media as saying, then that SURELY would be an invasion (the word was defined wit dictionary source earlier in the thread) You missed it ?

th

When you think you are capable of answering the question, I'll be here.

When I think you're smart or sane enough to comprehend the answer, I'll indulge you. Don't hold your breath.

Actually, to rational people it is a kind of invasion. These people tore down the fence along the Mexican border, confronted Mexican riot police and overwhelmed them by sheer force of numbers, injuring several police, rejected a offer of asylum in Mexico along with a path to citizenship and stated their determination to enter the US, presumably with the same violence they showed toward the Mexican border guards and riot police. And if they attempt to use force to enter the US, they are no longer civilians but combatants.

No, I caught you in a lie. I'm not agreeing with Democrats. I don't think it's good idea. I'm pointing out the irony in the OP's paranoia. If it is a 'vast left wing conspiracy', then he totally fell for it.
How would I be falling for it ? :rolleyes: (although I know this is headed for some example of looney leftist defining)

lol No, you didn't catch me in a lie; I caught you in a stupidly you are now trying to run away from.

Forum List

Back