Should all Trump/Russia collusion threads be moved?

Should all the Trump/Russia collusion threads be moved?

• No. It is a legitimate issue

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes, to the rubber room because it's moonbat shit crazy

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Yes, to the conspiracy section

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Yes and then tucked into one thread because it's repetitive bullshit.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
all the candy ass RW snowflakes want it to end. They cant take it like they dished it out.

REMEMBER THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE
REMEMBER BENGHAZI.
REMEMBER EMAILS

now remember this girls ...

Trump/Russia is just getting started. He has 3 1/2 more years ... ENJOY !

Oh, we will, because voters will remember how FOS Democrats are in creating fake news, and I hope they consider that next election.

Put them all in this.
d97bfbf9-cf37-40d2-8fe2-6be3958eba6d_400_compressed.jpg
I have 10 of those for work, I can spare one if it's needed

What's wrong with merging them and leaving them in politics, Pete? I know it's getting boring, but you don't HAVE to read it.

I agree with that. But it seems that on USMB, there is no uniformity. I don't start many threads, but a few of mine got merged into another because somebody beat me to the punch. Yet with these Russia threads, we have one after another and it's littering the forum; nobody seems to address it.

What's wrong with merging them and leaving them in politics, Pete? I know it's getting boring, but you don't HAVE to read it.

I agree with that. But it seems that on USMB, there is no uniformity. I don't start many threads, but a few of mine got merged into another because somebody beat me to the punch. Yet with these Russia threads, we have one after another and it's littering the forum; nobody seems to address it.

yeah, littering the forum taking space away from OBAMA SUCKS threads.

deal with it princess

In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

Until the FBI/Mueller release/declassify the information they've thus gathered, you're asking the wrong people for the information you desire, and even if you were asking the right people, they'd "have to kill you after they shared it with you."

Actually that's a Blackrook thread, my post in that thread was a reply to Blackrook suggesting a poll.

In response to your suggestion that there might be a "smoking gun", or even a bullet fragment in some box at FBI head quarters being processed as the actual "evidence" of collusion there is no way on earth that it would not have been brought to the attention of the media and congress and every effort on earth would have been made immediately to halt government until Trump was removed.

Period.

All sorts of other shit has been criminally leaked, that has led to no one being charged with anything. Therefore the only criminality I see coming from inside the government are from those seeking to undermine the Trump administration.

Just like the birth certificate bullshit. The meat puppet faggot was birthed unfortunately, because abortion was not available, and it was in Hawaii.

Period.

If there had been any legitimacy to any other theory, there would be evidence. The only evidence we have is that the meat puppet may have pretended to be a foreign bed wetter to take advantage of merit-less promotion points, but because his records have been so well secured it's still conspiracy nonsense and deserves little attention anyway.

These are diversionary stories and they're both just as asinine. Frankly I don't care a lot because with moonbats foaming at the mouth over this bullshit, the bullshit paris treaty was waded up and no one cares anymore. Trump is winning lots of smaller battles and undermining the regressive agenda with a business like efficiency.

In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

Until the FBI/Mueller release/declassify the information they've thus gathered, you're asking the wrong people for the information you desire, and even if you were asking the right people, they'd "have to kill you after they shared it with you."

Actually that's a Blackrook thread, my post in that thread was a reply to Blackrook suggesting a poll.

In response to your suggestion that there might be a "smoking gun", or even a bullet fragment in some box at FBI head quarters being processed as the actual "evidence" of collusion there is no way on earth that it would not have been brought to the attention of the media and congress and every effort on earth would have been made immediately to halt government until Trump was removed.

Period.

All sorts of other shit has been criminally leaked, that has led to no one being charged with anything. Therefore the only criminality I see coming from inside the government are from those seeking to undermine the Trump administration.

Just like the birth certificate bullshit. The meat puppet faggot was birthed unfortunately, because abortion was not available, and it was in Hawaii.

Period.

If there had been any legitimacy to any other theory, there would be evidence. The only evidence we have is that the meat puppet may have pretended to be a foreign bed wetter to take advantage of merit-less promotion points, but because his records have been so well secured it's still conspiracy nonsense and deserves little attention anyway.

These are diversionary stories and they're both just as asinine. Frankly I don't care a lot because with moonbats foaming at the mouth over this bullshit, the bullshit paris treaty was waded up and no one cares anymore. Trump is winning lots of smaller battles and undermining the regressive agenda with a business like efficiency.

There are indeed ways. That none of them have crossed your mind has nothing to do with their existence or the probability of their manifestation. The most obvious and simple way is that the people who may have become privy to any such details have opted to respect the sanctity of the FBI's investigative process. Another way is that the details are classified and nobody has declassified them and none who are aware of them are willing to risk incarceration by disclosing them (most probably because the population of people who have the details is small enough that it wouldn't be hard to trace the disclosure to the person who performs it).

You clearly don't know what you are talking about, and neither do you, before forming and publicly airing your conclusions, bother to confirm whether what you happen to think about the matter is accurate.
Winner is the first person so charged during Trump's "reign." I think under Obama something around ten people were charged with leaking classified information.

In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia... Not sure if it's even within the rules to petition the mods on something like this. Fuck it. Permission/Forgiveness
The story has legs because Trump and his people keep saying they've had no contact with Russia, despite evidence to the contrary. Given their record of skirting the truth and generating alternative facts, it stands to reason that there's a "there there".

They should all go to the rubber room or conspiracy.

no.

the investigations between Trump/Russia isnt a conspiracy. There was probable cause or there wouldnt be an investigation much less five.

better just suck it up and deal with it

There are indeed ways. That none of them have crossed your mind has nothing to do with their existence or the probability of their manifestation. The most obvious and simple way is that the people who may have become privy to any such details have opted to respect the sanctity of the FBI's investigative process. Another way is that the details are classified and nobody has declassified them and none who are aware of them are willing to risk incarceration by disclosing them (most probably because the population of people who have the details is small enough that it wouldn't be hard to trace the disclosure to the person who performs it).

Bullshit.

A case of this magnitude, or at least what you bed wetters are alleging by demanding intense investigations, is of critical importance. Just as if it was somehow determined the meat puppet faggot was actually born in Kenya after the election. If the proof was there, the courts and congress as well as the justice would have had to intervene and remove the turd from office.

So if there's any evidence Trump or his administration somehow cheated and as a result that criminally insane sociopath hag was wrongfully kept out of office you can bet your ass it would have been released and the impeachment proceedings would be ongoing.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about, and neither do you, before forming and publicly airing your conclusions, bother to confirm whether what you happen to think about the matter is accurate.
Winner is the first person so charged during Trump's "reign." I think under Obama something around ten people were charged with leaking classified information.

I know more about everything, than you know about anything.

Was anyone in Trump's administration charged?

That's all I care about. If something is leaked, and it leads to the conviction or even charges against whomever the info was leaked about, such as Mike Flynn, then come talk to me. Some commie traitor that infiltrated the NSA through a contractor and released....

What exactly?

More proof the democrooks fucked Bernie out of the nomination?

Last edited:
Options 2, 3, or 4.

Surprisingly the "NO" vote is higher than I figured it would be. I can respect that. I don't click on most of them to do anything more than ridicule the bed wetter who posted it again for the 4th time in a week or even in a few hours sometimes. The moonbats are obsessed with another fantasy, that's fine with me. Even if they get rid of Trump, which isn't even a rational fantasy, they will hate Pence even more.

No matter what we dodged a bullet with hitlary not in the WH.

Bullshit.

A case of this magnitude, or at least what you bed wetters are alleging by demanding intense investigations, is of critical importance. Just as if it was somehow determined the meat puppet faggot was actually born in Kenya after the election. If the proof was there, the courts and congress as well as the justice would have had to intervene and remove the turd from office.

So if there's any evidence Trump or his administration somehow cheated and as a result that criminally insane sociopath hag was wrongfully kept out of office you can bet your ass it would have been released and the impeachment proceedings would be ongoing.

That's all I care about. If something is leaked, and it leads to the conviction or even charges against whomever the info was leaked about, such as Mike Flynn, then come talk to me. Some commie traitor that infiltrated the NSA through a contractor and released....

What exactly?

More proof the democrooks fucked Bernie out of the nomination?

That's precious coming from you. Dude, you don't even know the correct verb tense to use in composing your question about ongoing activity.

Keep whining. The investigations are ongoing. You can't call it a conspiracy theory until it's proven false. Like Benghazi and pizza-gate.

Whining ass mother fuckers.
You're a faggot who robbed a bank and shot 3 tellers but have never been caught.

Now that's TRUE until you PROVE IT FALSE.

Fuck that INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY shit.

Dumbass mother fucker.

If they even know the court system truly they would have the brains to know that you are " Guilty until proven innocent".

Forum List

Back