Should all Trump/Russia collusion threads be moved?

Should all the Trump/Russia collusion threads be moved?

• No. It is a legitimate issue

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes, to the rubber room because it's moonbat shit crazy

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Yes, to the conspiracy section

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Yes and then tucked into one thread because it's repetitive bullshit.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
What's wrong with merging them and leaving them in politics, Pete? I know it's getting boring, but you don't HAVE to read it.

Keep whining. The investigations are ongoing. You can't call it a conspiracy theory until it's proven false. Like Benghazi and pizza-gate.

Whining ass mother fuckers.

Put them all in this.
d97bfbf9-cf37-40d2-8fe2-6be3958eba6d_400_compressed.jpg

Imagine the mid terms....List of things democrats have done since President Trump took office
1. Refused to help fix health care
2. Wasted MILLIONS of dollars and TONS of time on a conspiracy theory about Russia hacking the elections
3.REFUSED to help insure legitimate elections by obstructing an investigation into illegals and dead people voting.
4.Threatened President Trump with everything from impeachment to death.

Imagine the mid terms....List of things democrats have done since President Trump took office
1. Refused to help fix health care
2. Wasted MILLIONS of dollars and TONS of time on a conspiracy theory about Russia hacking the elections
3.REFUSED to help insure legitimate elections by obstructing an investigation into illegals and dead people voting.
4.Threatened President Trump with everything from impeachment to death.

Imagine.

Let's not forget how damaging the information was, which wasn't the Russians' doing, they didn't make it up, they just revealed (if that's what they did) all the dirty deeds of the DNC, including rigging the primaries against Bernie, and feeding answers to Hillary Clinton during a debate, and showing contempt for Democratic voters. The Democrats have no one to blame but themselves.

Keep whining. The investigations are ongoing. You can't call it a conspiracy theory until it's proven false. Like Benghazi and pizza-gate.

You're a faggot who robbed a bank and shot 3 tellers but have never been caught.

Now that's TRUE until you PROVE IT FALSE.

Fuck that INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY shit.

Dumbass mother fucker.

In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

Not sure if it's even within the rules to petition the mods on something like this.

Fuck it.

Permission/Forgiveness

I love seeing the snowflakes caught in verifiable lies. Keep the Trump/ Russia threads coming!!

I love them.

Putin rigged the POTUS election by showing the Dems rigged their primary elections,

so you can figure out a snowflake is lying in one attempt, but cant seem to manage to figure out in 6 months Trump is a lying bastard.

imagine that.

You're a faggot who robbed a bank and shot 3 tellers but have never been caught.

Dumbass mother fucker.

Go ahead and see if you can get a law enforcement agency to investigate my bank robbery, bitch. Then we can talk.

Dumbass mother fucker.

Just being devils advocate. If that did occur, it would be big news.

What specific incident are you referring to?

It's better to lie about something not verifiable or embarrassing to verify.

Like: "Trump likes to be pissed on by Russian Whores."

That bit of "intelligence" is fucking brilliant!

Forum List

Back