Should all jobs be required to pay at least a living wage?

• Obama voter - No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Obama voter - Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enough..get rid of income tax and move to a national sales tax...aka Fair Tax Bill.
Problem solved.

good idea but not worth talking about. Then you'd have income tax and sales tax!! Its far too dangerous to try with so many liberal around.

Did your read the part about getting rid of income tax first?

It's no more dangerous then it is now...they can tax anything they want now.

I guess we should not actually try and fix the problem.....my bad....carry on.

forget it, the top 1% now pay 42% of income tax. The liberals will never give up that extreme progressivity much as I'd love to see it. If you could simultaneously kill income tax and replace it with sales tax i'd say great but in this environment it seems impossible.

I guess you never know though. If Rand Paul takes over at the end of Obama's 8 year recession anything is possible.

Last edited:

forget it, the top 1% now pay 42% of income tax. The liberals will never give that up progressivity much as I'd love to see it. If you could simultaneously kill income tax and replace it with sales tax i'd say great but in this environment it seems impossible.

I guess you never know. If Rand Paul takes at the end of Obama's 8 year recession anything is possible.

They will if we make them.....how bad do you want it?

Nothing is impossible.

Assume a living wage for the area, not a national one-size-fits-all standard.

Why or why not?

all jobs should pay a living wage x 100!! why?? because we should not stop at half measures or in the case 1% measures. Why should a job enable people to just earn a living wage when a proper wage would pay them a rich man's wage!! Can't everyone be rich???????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back