Shopping online / Amazon..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What do you guys get out of it? I don't see any great deals on clothes and stuff, I see the same prices at walmart..i was just browsing wanted to get some new long johns and stuff that's not in stock yet local.

Couldn't live without Amazon. We buy almost everything there and do find them to be cheaper on most. I also like the free shipping. Not really free - you have to belong to Prime, but its substantially less.

We don't buy food but our cleaning woman does and swears by it. We don't buy packaged food though so our choices are limited. Also don't use the video streaming because of where we are, rural, limited data, yadda yadda.

Just bought robes and jeans - much less expensive. Always buy shoes there. Socks. Art supplies. lOts and lots of art supplies. And hobby stuff. Just trying to think of the stuff we've bought recently.

Anyone looking at buying a computer - Amazon was cheaper than Best Buy. Best Buy is like 200 miles away so not really worth their geek thing.

To me, spots like Ebay and Amazon are the places to be for things that you can no longer find in a regular store anymore.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I love Amazon. They have just about everything and Prime is more than worth it if you order from them a lot. Only a couple of times I was disappointed but not enough to return the items.

I still shop my clothes at the mall. I’m an old timer that like the feel or touch of shopping around. I do not go to Walmart.
But once in a while I do buy from Amazon.

My sons and my daughters and so lots of my friends do love to shop at amazon.

Forum List

Back