shoplifter arrested for stealing ton of stuff at self check out in walmart

they finally caught a causcasion doing it. probably on something. surprise surprise.

Well she looks like a Meth-ican but lots of whites shoplift. Cant be deluded there. I seen a white lady and a white guy mid twenties in Marin County California, trying to roll out of a grocery store with a full shopping cart of groceries. It happens these days. There just seems to be an overall sense of lawlessness, no doubt drugs may have a big hand in it, which transcends race .

they finally caught a causcasion doing it. probably on something. surprise surprise.
I loved how Joe Gannon described Republicans...

1697751626652.png

We got a male cauc!

Well she looks like a Meth-ican but lots of whites shoplift. Cant be deluded there. I seen a white lady and a white guy mid twenties in Marin County California, trying to roll out of a grocery store with a full shopping cart of groceries. It happens these days. There just seems to be an overall sense of lawlessness, no doubt drugs may have a big hand in it, which transcends race .
probably its most shoplifting is mexicans and blacks anyhow.

A lot of Caucasians are doing it and so are a lot of black people. The Walmart in my area is a very busy and very profitable store but it has a massive theft problem. It's right out in the open as a matter of fact. People are just blatantly walking out the door with carts full of unpaid groceries. What they don't realize is that they're not actually getting away with it. Every time they do it a record gets made and their faces are scanned by Walmart's facial recognition system. Eventually Walmart will crack down on it and they'll get a knock on their door at home from the local constabulary most likely with an arrest warrant.

Last edited:
We have a cart load going through self check out, but we use the app to check out as we shop, then all we do is scan a bar code, and zip we're out of there....
2,000 pounds through self- check out? Amazing. Most shopping carts can’t carry 2,000 pounds--most vehicles can’t either. But these are just facts. Don’t let them get in the way of a good story.

It's related to the cost of living and the fact that people simply want to eat

Through multiple trips?
Yes....facial recognition monitoring sees all and tabulates all......every step of your visit to wally world is recorded especially if the entrance cameras pick you up as a repeat offender. Doesn't matter which Walmart you go to. Trying to get away with it by changing stores for each shoplift will not work.

I have a friend who is a manager of a Winn Dixie grocery store.

This pandemic crap caused him to lose a lot of his employees. He has a hard time staffing check out people. They opened self check out to help with the problem.

He said their loss rate has tripled since doing that. And this is an area where they prosecute thief.

I have a friend who is a manager of a Winn Dixie grocery store.

This pandemic crap caused him to lose a lot of his employees. He has a hard time staffing check out people. They opened self check out to help with the problem.

He said their loss rate has tripled since doing that. And this is an area where they prosecute thief.
They probably can't afford the surveillance system that Walmart has....it's driven by AI and sees every missed scan along with the scanner.
I suspect every big chain will have it eventually.
It's an opening for a whole new industry.

Yes....facial recognition monitoring sees all and tabulates all......every step of your visit to wally world is recorded especially if the entrance cameras pick you up as a repeat offender. Doesn't matter which Walmart you go to. Trying to get away with it by changing stores for each shoplift will not work.
But, they do nothing about it.

Forum List

Back