shooting sports only sport where men and women can compete against each other...

Even in a purely intellectual sport like chess, women have their own league since they can't beat the men. Women are simply inferior at everything and that's why they are failures. There is no conspiracy to hold them down.

Even in a purely intellectual sport like chess, women have their own league since they can't beat the men. Women are simply inferior at everything and that's why they are failures. There is no conspiracy to hold them down.

Except guns......they can compete in these competitions because guns will level the physical differences.....

Except guns......they can compete in these competitions because guns will level the physical differences.....

Maybe at target shooting involving 22 rimfire guns. But in shooting real rifles or handguns, men are much better.

Maybe at target shooting involving 22 rimfire guns. But in shooting real rifles or handguns, men are much better.

My grandmother managed over 70% on the skeet range on her 85th birthday. At age 60, she regularly shot 80% or better...not with a high-end skeet gun, but with an ancient side-by-side double that was manufactured in the 1920's. How's your average on the skeet range, kid?

I always thought a co-ed nude Twister league would go far on TV.

[QUOTE="ShootSpeeders, post: 13623655, member: 37134"}

My grandmother managed over 70% on the skeet range on her 85th birthday. At age 60, she regularly shot 80% or better...not with a high-end skeet gun, but with an ancient side-by-side double that was manufactured in the 1920's. How's your average on the skeet range, kid?[/QUOTE]

So why don't women compete against the male skeet champs and beat them?? You are really dumb.

Forum List

Back