Shooting at SCHOOL: IT'S A GIRL SHOOTER! Finally on the broad. But not a mass shooting? Dang?

What kind of a dumbass celebrates a school shooting?

Leftist Maniacs that's who, they celebrate all school shooters it gives them an orgasm because it means they can all take to Twitter demanding that all guns need confiscating etc.
Not this one, doesn't California have strict gun laws?
LA, NYC, and Chicago have a much lower murder rate than very pro-gun St Louis MO--and this with the big cities being much more densely populated !!
very pro-gun MO has a murder rate almost twice as much as CA and NY
..and this without standard national laws

this is cross checked with STL being much higher on most dangerous cities lists--sometimes number 1
let me add that I love guns...wish I could afford a lot

1. Alaska
Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 19.8

No permit required for purchase of a firearm.
2. Louisiana
Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 19.3

No permit required for a purchase of a firearm.
3. Mississippi
Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 17.8

No permit required for a purchase of a firearm
4. Alabama
  • Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 17.6

5. Arkansas
    Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 16.8

6. Montana (TIE)
    Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 16.7

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma
    Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 16.5

The top 20 are red states.
Death by gun: Top 20 states with highest rates

And the truth...

Would Cracking Down on Guns in the U.S. Really Reduce Violence? , by Robert VerBruggen, National Review

There is actually no simple correlation between states’ homicide rates and their gun-ownership rates or gun laws.
This has been shown numerous times, by different people, using different data sets.

A year ago, I took state gun-ownership levels reported by the Washington Post (based on a Centers for Disease Control survey) and compared them with murder rates from the FBI: no correlation.

The legal scholar Eugene Volokh has compared states’ gun laws (as rated by the anti-gun Brady Campaign) with their murder rates: no correlation.

David Freddoso of the Washington Examiner, a former National Review reporter, failed to find a correlation even between gun ownership in a state and gun murders specifically, an approach that sets aside the issue of whether gun availability has an effect on non-gun crime. (Guns can deter unarmed criminals, for instance, and criminals without guns may simply switch to other weapons.)

, I recently redid my analysis with a few tweaks. Instead of relying on a single year of survey data, I averaged three years. (The CDC survey, the best available for state-level numbers, included data on gun ownership only in 2001, 2002, and 2004. Those were the years I looked at.)

And instead of comparing CDC data with murder rates from a different agency, I relied on the CDC’s own estimates of death by assault in those years. Again: no correlation.

------

Left-leaning media outlets, from Mother Jones to National Journal, get around this absence of correlation by reporting numbers on “gun deaths” rather than gun homicides or homicides in general.
More than 60 percent of gun deaths nationally are suicides, and places with higher gun ownership typically see a higher percentage of their suicides committed with a gun.
Focusing on the number of gun deaths practically guarantees a finding that guns and violence go together. While it may be true that public policy should also seek to reduce suicide, it is homicide — often a dramatic mass killing — that usually prompts the media and politicians to call for gun control, and it is homicide that most influences people as they consider supporting measures to take away their fellow citizens’ access to guns.
There are large gaps among the states when it comes to homicide, with rates ranging all the way from about two to twelve per 100,000 in 2013, the most recent year of data available from the CDC. These disparities show that it’s not just guns that cause the United States to have, on average, a higher rate of homicide than other developed countries do. Not only is there no correlation between gun ownership and overall homicide within a state, but there is a strong correlation between gun homicide and non-gun homicide — suggesting that they spring from similar causes, and that some states are simply more violent than others. A closer look at demographic and geographic patterns provides some clues as to why this is.

Hmm?.... Well,

5 injured in shooting at Los Angeles middle school; suspect in custody.

:rolleyes-41::eusa_think:
Are people injured by flying debris caused by/from bullets considered gun shot victims?:dunno:
You know like in war the purple heart thang, Hey? Should there be game show medals for best shoot and lives to tell about it.?

Say.. Playing this Game Show in America called "Can you Dodge the Flying LEADS?''
... sponsored by the NRA Terrorist Organization of Mental Gun Nutters.

and you still laugh & joke about it????

Yes, shootings do happen far too often, at schools, churches, concerts, on the streets and elsewhere.......but only idiots like yourself are laughing about it

My post pointed out who we can blame for this. The NRA murders..No joke, and
as for funny here. Amazing how you and they can keep a straight face spewing lies,
pimping unneeded guns as home protection. All AR-15's type thangs,
are for hunting humans. As well, many handguns. It just BE, the simple facts.

"The NRA murders"

The NRA murders nobody. Guns kill nobody, guns do not kill people, people kill people.

1360995350.554_600x480_if-guns-kill-people.jpg

8cd8fd_754735418f354cc5ae086b3ae287b91c~mv2.jpg

BS! Pimpng Murders is what they do.

64KYWY-4kjE

Wrong...the democrats letting violent criminals out of jail gets innocent people murdered the NRA does it's best to keep them from being victims...

So the NRA gets a law passed letting MENTAL PEOPLE CAN OWN GUNS! For public Safety.

Leftist Maniacs that's who, they celebrate all school shooters it gives them an orgasm because it means they can all take to Twitter demanding that all guns need confiscating etc.
LA, NYC, and Chicago have a much lower murder rate than very pro-gun St Louis MO--and this with the big cities being much more densely populated !!

this is cross checked with STL being much higher on most dangerous cities lists--sometimes number 1

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

And more truth....

Haskins: Strict gun control will never work in America

For instance, many of the states with the lowest crime rates, including homicide rates, also have some of the fewest limits on gun ownership. In fact, the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, a group that supports enhancing gun-control laws, gave in its recent gun-control report card “F” grades (for having lax gun laws) to five of the six states that have the lowest homicide rates. If having fewer gun restrictions causes more violent crime, why would many states with the lowest homicide rates also have relatively few gun-control laws?

The data also show there is no connection to higher gun ownership rates and greater amounts of crime. There are only six states in which 50 percent of the households own firearms: Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, West Virginia and Wyoming. If gun-control supporters are correct about the dangers of firearms, these states should have significantly higher crime rates, but the opposite is true here as well. Data provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show four of those six states ranked in the top half of all states for having the lowest homicide rates. Two of the states, Idaho and Wyoming, ranked in the top six.

Further, many cities with very low legal gun ownership rates and stringent gun-control laws, such as Chicago, have extremely high gun-related murder rates.

Gun-control laws also don’t prevent mass shootings. An analysis conducted by statistician Leah Libresco shows Australia and Britain have not experienced fewer mass shootings or gun-related crimes since enacting their very strict gun-control laws.

-------

And this fact....

It’s also important to note that relative to other problems in our society of 320 million people, gun-related crime caused by Americans who legally own a firearm involved in the crime is virtually nonexistent. Of the 33,000 gun-related deaths that occur each year, two-thirds are suicides, and the majority of the remaining 11,000 deaths are gang-related and involve guns that were purchased illegally.

By contrast, 88,000 people die every year from alcohol-linked causes. That means if you exclude suicides, alcohol is 650 percent deadlier than guns (including gang-related crime), and virtually no one is calling for another Prohibition, which, it’s worth pointing out, was a complete disaster.

I understand most of the shootings happen in the ''bad'' hoods

Sorry....you don't know what you are talking about...Baltimore has every gun control law New York city has....

2016:
Baltimore population ....614,000, gun murders 318
New York Population...8.6 million, gun murders 335

Extreme gun control in Baltimore...they have every gun control stupidity that you would want.......

Gun control laws do not stop criminals...and it is criminals, who drive the gun murder rate....

This is what happens when you have law abiding gun owners around the country....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

STL one of the most dangerous cities--not NYC, not LA, not CHI
remember the critical point: gun laws are not national
the point is I see CA and Chicago ALWAYS brought up for pro-gun
I was responding to the post that brought up CA laws
as you know CA murder rate is over 50% LOWER than pro-gun MO
LA murder rate lower than STL

so no one should be bringing up CA or NY or even Chicago to support pro-gun

Sorry....you don't know what you are talking about...Baltimore has every gun control law New York city has....

2016:

Extreme gun control in Baltimore...they have every gun control stupidity that you would want.......

Gun control laws do not stop criminals...and it is criminals, who drive the gun murder rate....

This is what happens when you have law abiding gun owners around the country....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

the point is I see CA and Chicago ALWAYS brought up for gun control

And extreme gun control Baltimore is higher than L.A.........it isn't gun control, it is the culture of the criminals in the city...and how lax the sentencing laws are toward gun offenders...

Population of cities 2016:

Chicago........2.7 million
L.A................3.9 million
N.Y................8.5 million
Houston........2.3 million
Baltimore......620,961
Detroit...........672,795

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303

2016:

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

Now with St. Louis added...

Baltimore......620,961

St. Louis.......311,404

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303

St. Louis..........188

2016:

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

Houston has gun stores on every corner, they allow people to openly and concealed carry guns, they are a border state with the drug cartel state of Mexico.....and their murder rate doesn't compare to baltimore.......with less poplulation, well away from Mexico, with absolute gun control...

You don't know what you are talking about....

Baltimore......620,961

St. Louis.......311,404

Murder rate 2016:

Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303

St. Louis..........188

2016:

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

And extreme gun control Baltimore is higher than L.A.........it isn't gun control, it is the culture of the criminals in the city...and how lax the sentencing laws are toward gun offenders...

Baltimore......620,961

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303
then why is pro-gun STL murder rate MUCH higher than NYC, LA and even CHI?
why very pro-gun MO nurder rate higher than CA and NY
anyway--no one should be using CA as a argument against gun control as the numbers show

yes-- I do agree culture has a lot to do with it

we just had a bunch of cop cars with guns stolen from then
we have many guns stolen from cars and houses

2016:

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

Baltimore......620,961

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303
anyway--no one should be using CA as a argument against gun control as the numbers show

I posted a link and a quote why.......they have a revolving door policy on violent gun offenders that is worse than even Chicago.....

Law abiding gun owners are not shooting each other......criminals are shooting other criminals.....if you want to lower the gun crime and murder rate, you do it by locking up violent gun offenders.....

If you had a point, you would have to explain why Baltimore, with extreme gun control...every gun control law you want, has a higher gun crime rate than Houston, New York, and L.A....

--

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

And the truth...

Would Cracking Down on Guns in the U.S. Really Reduce Violence? , by Robert VerBruggen, National Review

There is actually no simple correlation between states’ homicide rates and their gun-ownership rates or gun laws.
This has been shown numerous times, by different people, using different data sets.

A year ago, I took state gun-ownership levels reported by the Washington Post (based on a Centers for Disease Control survey) and compared them with murder rates from the FBI: no correlation.

The legal scholar Eugene Volokh has compared states’ gun laws (as rated by the anti-gun Brady Campaign) with their murder rates: no correlation.

David Freddoso of the Washington Examiner, a former National Review reporter, failed to find a correlation even between gun ownership in a state and gun murders specifically, an approach that sets aside the issue of whether gun availability has an effect on non-gun crime. (Guns can deter unarmed criminals, for instance, and criminals without guns may simply switch to other weapons.)

, I recently redid my analysis with a few tweaks. Instead of relying on a single year of survey data, I averaged three years. (The CDC survey, the best available for state-level numbers, included data on gun ownership only in 2001, 2002, and 2004. Those were the years I looked at.)

And instead of comparing CDC data with murder rates from a different agency, I relied on the CDC’s own estimates of death by assault in those years. Again: no correlation.

------

Left-leaning media outlets, from Mother Jones to National Journal, get around this absence of correlation by reporting numbers on “gun deaths” rather than gun homicides or homicides in general.
More than 60 percent of gun deaths nationally are suicides, and places with higher gun ownership typically see a higher percentage of their suicides committed with a gun.
Focusing on the number of gun deaths practically guarantees a finding that guns and violence go together. While it may be true that public policy should also seek to reduce suicide, it is homicide — often a dramatic mass killing — that usually prompts the media and politicians to call for gun control, and it is homicide that most influences people as they consider supporting measures to take away their fellow citizens’ access to guns.
There are large gaps among the states when it comes to homicide, with rates ranging all the way from about two to twelve per 100,000 in 2013, the most recent year of data available from the CDC. These disparities show that it’s not just guns that cause the United States to have, on average, a higher rate of homicide than other developed countries do. Not only is there no correlation between gun ownership and overall homicide within a state, but there is a strong correlation between gun homicide and non-gun homicide — suggesting that they spring from similar causes, and that some states are simply more violent than others. A closer look at demographic and geographic patterns provides some clues as to why this is.

Spew opinions,.. Fine.

BUT REAL WORLD RESULTS MATTER.......

Did Gun Control Stop Mass Shootings in Australia?
What DID happen to gun violence since the NEW 1996
BAN on almost all Guns! It's gone down, down, down.

part two..

Well,...
How Australia Eliminated Mass Shootings
Following the Port Arthur massacre—one of the deadliest in world history, killing 35—
Australia dramatically tightened its gun laws by outlawing automatic and semi-automatic rifles and pump-action shotguns.
"Not only are mass shootings down to zero, by at least one definition, but total firearm
deaths are way down,too—as both homicides and, especially, suicides here in 2018.

Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody.

Two students were shot in a classroom in Salvador Castro Middle School in Westlake on Thursday morning, and one is in critical condition, authorities said.

Police received a report of shots fired about 8:55 a.m. in the 1500 block of West 2nd Street, according to LAPD Officer Drake Madison.

The victims were described as a 15-year-old male, who is in critical condition, and a 15-year-old female, who was reported in fair condition.

An additional patient includes a 30-year-old female with minor injuries, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department. That injury did not involve a gunshot wound.
la-me-ln-belmont-high-shooting-20180201

A young woman was detained and is believed to be the suspect, said LAPD Officer Meghan Aguilar. A firearm has been recovered, she said.
Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody

:icon_rolleyes:...So we have a mental GIRL Gun Nutter school shooter today. And a none 100% whitey! DANG!
A nonissue, ain’t-gun nutters like yourself need to stay in your safe place apparently... lol

Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody.

Two students were shot in a classroom in Salvador Castro Middle School in Westlake on Thursday morning, and one is in critical condition, authorities said.

Police received a report of shots fired about 8:55 a.m. in the 1500 block of West 2nd Street, according to LAPD Officer Drake Madison.

The victims were described as a 15-year-old male, who is in critical condition, and a 15-year-old female, who was reported in fair condition.

An additional patient includes a 30-year-old female with minor injuries, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department. That injury did not involve a gunshot wound.
la-me-ln-belmont-high-shooting-20180201

A young woman was detained and is believed to be the suspect, said LAPD Officer Meghan Aguilar. A firearm has been recovered, she said.
Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody

:icon_rolleyes:...So we have a mental GIRL Gun Nutter school shooter today. And a none 100% whitey! DANG!
ms13.

--

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

And the truth...

------

Spew opinions,.. Fine.

Well,...
Following the Port Arthur massacre—one of the deadliest in world history, killing 35—
Australia dramatically tightened its gun laws by outlawing automatic and semi-automatic rifles and pump-action shotguns.
"Not only are mass shootings down to zero, by at least one definition, but total firearm
deaths are way down,too—as both homicides and, especially, suicides here in 2018.

Wrong.....Australia did not end mass shootings with their gun control laws...that is a lie......dumb luck has kept them from having mass shootings...since the criminals had guns, shot people in public places, and simply didn't murder enough people to get to the level of a mass public shooting...

Count these shootings and then explain how Australian gun control laws stopped them from being mass public shootings.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_major_crimes_in_Australia

• 16 January 1998 to 15 June 2009 – Melbourne gangland killings – A series of 35 murders of crime figures and their associates that began with the slaying of Alphonse Gangitano in his home, most likely by Jason Moran, the latest victim being Des Moran who was murdered in Ascot Vale on 15 June 2009.

• 3 August 1999 – La Trobe University shooting – Jonathan Brett Horrocks walked into the cafeteria at La Trobe university in Melbourne, Victoria, armed with a 38-calibre revolver handgun and opened fire, killing cafeteria manager Leon Capraro and wounding a woman who was a student at the university.
21st century[edit]
2000s[edit]

• 13 March 2000 – Millewa State Forest Murders – Barbara and Stephen Brooks and Stacie Willoughby were found dead, all three having been shot execution style and left in the forest.[62][63]

• 16 July 2001 – Peter James Knight, an anti-abortion activist, walked into an abortion clinic in East Melbourne armed with a rifle. Knight shot dead security guard Stephen Gordon Rogers and was later overpowered by staff in the abortion clinic. After his arrest, Knight was charged and convicted of murder. He was sentenced to life in prison.
  • 26 May 2002 – A Vietnamese man walked into a Vietnamese wedding reception in Cabramatta Sydney, New South Wales armed with a handgun and opened fire wounding seven people.
  • 14 October 2002 – Dr. Margret Tobin, the South Australian head of Mental Health Services, was shot dead by Jean Eric Gassy as she walked out of a lift in her office building.
  • 21 October 2002 – Monash University shootingHuan Xiang opened fire in a tutorial room, killing two and injuring five.
  • 25 October 2003 – Greenacre double murder – A man and a woman are shot dead in a house in the suburb of Greenacre, Sydney which was the result of a feud between two Middle Eastern crime families. Twenty-four-year-old Ziad Abdulrazak was shot 10 times in the chest and head and 22-year-old Mervat Hamka was shot twice in the neck while she slept in her bedroom. Up to 100 shots were fired into the house by four men who were later arrested and convicted of the murders.

• 18 February 2006 – Cardross Hit and Run – Thomas Graham Towle crashed his car at high speed into a group of 13 teenagers, killing six and injuring seven near the town ofCardross, Victoria.[73]
  • 18 June 2007 – Melbourne CBD shooting – Christopher Wayne Hudson opened fire on three people, killing one and seriously wounding two others who intervened when Hudson was assaulting his girlfriend at a busy Melbourne intersection during the morning peak. He gave himself up to police in Wallan, Victoria on 20 June.[75]

An expidited list.....

Here is a list of shootings in Australia...notice, they are all after they banned and confiscated guns...tell me....how did Australian gun laws stop these from becoming mass shootings?

I will quote a few....read the rest....

Timeline of major crimes in Australia - Wikipedia

• 3 August 1999 – La Trobe University shooting – Jonathan Brett Horrocks walked into the cafeteria in La Trobe university in Melbourne Victoria armed with a 38 caliber revolver handgun and opened fire killing Leon Capraro the boss and manager off the cafeteria and wounding a woman who was a student at the university.
If he had decided to keep shooting...would Australian gun laws have kept this from being a mass shooting?
Tell me...this doesn't count as a mass shooting...only because more of the victims didn't die...7 people shot......did Australian gun laws stop it from being a mass shooting?
  • 26 May 2002 – A Vietnamese man walked into a Vietnamese wedding reception in Cabramatta Sydney, New South Wales armed with a handgun and opened fire wounding seven people.
Another one.....this shooter couldn't clear his rifle...so he only killed 2...the new standard for a mass shooting incident is 3 dead victims...so how did Australian gun laws keep this from being a mass shooting...rather than just dumb luck....?
And had this guy decided to keep shooting.....would Australian gun laws have stopped him? And kept this from being a mass shooting?

• 18 June 2007 – Melbourne CBD shooting – Christopher Wayne Hudson opened fire on three people, killing one and seriously wounding two others who intervened when Hudson was assaulting his girlfriend at a busy Melbourne intersection during the morning peak. He gave himself up to police in Wallan, Victoria on 20 June.[71]
Can you see that CNN's article is just wrong....that it implies that Australian gun control has ended their mass shootings...and that that is a lie?

And more....

• 28 April 2012 – A man opened fire in a busy shopping mall in Robina on the Gold Coast shooting Bandidos bikie Jacques Teamo. A woman who was an innocent bystander was also injured from a shotgun blast to the leg. Neither of the victims died, but the incident highlighted the recent increase in gun crime across major Australian cities including Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.[citation needed]
this guy actually went into a mall......with a gun......after they banned and confiscated them...so tell me how this doesn't show that the CNN article is a lie....
  • 8 March 2013 – Queen Street mall siege – Lee Matthew Hiller entered the shopping mall on Queen Street Brisbane Queensland armed with a revolver and threatened shoppers and staff with the revolver, causing a 90-minute siege which ended when Hiller was shot and wounded in the arm by a police officer from the elite Specialist Emergency Response Team. Hiller was then later taken to hospital and was treated for his injury; he pleaded gulity to 20 charges and was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in jail with a non-parole period of two years and three months.[citation needed]
How did Australian gun control laws keep this shooting from being a muslim terrorist mass shooting? An immigrant to Australia got a gun in a country where they banned and confiscated them and now claim their gun control laws have stopped mass shootings...

• 15 December 2014 – 2014 Sydney hostage crisis – Seventeen people were taken hostage in a cafe in Martin Place, Sydney by Man Haron Monis. The hostage crisis was resolved in the early hours of 16 December, sixteen hours after it commenced, when armed police stormed the premises. Monis and two hostages were killed in the course of the crisis.[87]
And how did Australian gun control keep this shooting from being a mass shooting?

• 10 September 2015 – A 49-year-old woman is shot dead in a Mc Donald's restaurant in Gold Coast by her 57-year-old ex partner, who then turned the gun on himself afterwards and shot himself dead.
And had this kid walked into his school.....as a muslim immigrant and simply shot 3 kids....it would have been an act of muslim terrorism and a mass shooting ....again, luck saved Australia, not their gun control laws...
  • And how did Australian gun laws keep these muslim teenager from going to a school with this gun and shooting a bunch of students?

Sydney police HQ shooting linked to terrorism: police commissioner

The actions of the 15-year-old gunman who shot dead a New South Wales police civilian employee were an act of terrorism, police say.

The radicalised youth of Middle Eastern background has been named as Farhad Jabar Khalil Mohammad.

He killed the police employee, Curtis Cheng, as he was leaving police headquarters at Parramatta in Sydney's west around 4:30pm yesterday.

The offender then fired several more shots at officers as they emerged from the building to respond to the incident.

Who in this thread is celebrating? You mean post #10? That's normal for the poster.

No......I was referring to you dumbass.

Here, let me help you figure it out.......

Your thread title....

Shooting at SCHOOL: IT'S A GIRL SHOOTER! Finally on the broad. But not a mass shooting? Dang?

And from your OP.......

So we have a mental GIRL Gun Nutter school shooter today. And a none 100% whitey! DANG!

your excitement overflows

1. The OP Title points out we never or almost never see girl School shooters.
I can't recall any off hand. How was that celebrating? It just be the facts.

2. I pointed to known facts. It was girl, Gun Nutters do these thangs, and seem no whitey.
How was that celebrating? It's just be the facts so far..

:oops8: you failed, and :no_text11: celebrating was posted, so far.

MS13.

--

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

And the truth...

------

Spew opinions,.. Fine.

part two..

Well,...

You have to keep up....gun crime in Australia is going up...not down...

Gun city: Young, dumb and armed

The notion that a military-grade weapon could be in the hands of local criminals is shocking, but police have already seized at least five machine guns and assault rifles in the past 18 months. The AK-47 was not among them.

Only a fortnight ago, law enforcement authorities announced they were hunting another seven assault rifles recently smuggled into the country. Weapons from the shipment have been used in armed robberies and drive-by shootings.

These are just a handful of the thousands of illicit guns fuelling a wave of violent crime in the world’s most liveable city.

----

Despite Australia’s strict gun control regime, criminals are now better armed than at any time since then-Prime Minister John Howard introduced a nationwide firearm buyback scheme in response to the 1996 Port Arthur massacre.

Shootings have become almost a weekly occurrence, with more than 125 people, mostly young men, wounded in the past five year

-----------

While the body count was higher during Melbourne’s ‘Underbelly War’ (1999-2005), more people have been seriously maimed in the recent spate of shootings and reprisals.

Crimes associated with firearm possession have also more than doubled, driven by the easy availability of handguns, semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and, increasingly, machine guns, that are smuggled into the country or stolen from licensed owners.

-------------

These weapons have been used in dozens of recent drive-by shootings of homes and businesses, as well as targeted and random attacks in parks, shopping centres and roads.

“They’re young, dumb and armed,” said one former underworld associate, who survived a shooting attempt in the western suburbs several years ago.

“It used to be that if you were involved in something bad you might have to worry about [being shot]. Now people get shot over nothing - unprovoked.”

------------

Gun crime soars
In this series, Fairfax Media looks at Melbourne’s gun problem and the new breed of criminals behind the escalating violence.

The investigation has found:

• There have been at least 99 shootings in the past 20 months - more than one incident a week since January 2015
  • Known criminals were caught with firearms 755 times last year, compared to 143 times in 2011
  • The epicentre of the problem is a triangle between Coolaroo, Campbellfield and Glenroy in the north-west, with Cranbourne, Narre Warren and Dandenong in the south-east close behind
  • Criminals are using gunshot wounds to the arms and legs as warnings to pay debts
  • Assault rifles and handguns are being smuggled into Australia via shipments of electronics and metal parts
In response to the violence, it can be revealed the state government is planning to introduce new criminal offences for drive-by shootings, manufacturing of firearms with new technologies such as 3D printers, and more police powers to keep weapons out of the hands of known criminals.
============
The second part of the series....
Gun city: Gunslingers of the North West

========================
'Thousands' of illegal guns tipped to be handed over in firearms amnesty

Asked roughly how many he expected to be handed in, Mr Keenan said: "Look I certainly think the number will be in the thousands."

The Australian Crime Commission estimated in 2012 there were at least 250,000 illegal guns in Australia. But a Senate report noted last year it was impossible to estimate how many illicit weapons are out there.

But....military weapons?

And despite Australia's strict border controls, the smuggling of high-powered military-style firearms is also a growing problem.

2016:

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

Baltimore......620,961

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303

I posted a link and a quote why.......they have a revolving door policy on violent gun offenders that is worse than even Chicago.....

Law abiding gun owners are not shooting each other......criminals are shooting other criminals.....if you want to lower the gun crime and murder rate, you do it by locking up violent gun offenders.....

If you had a point, you would have to explain why Baltimore, with extreme gun control...every gun control law you want, has a higher gun crime rate than Houston, New York, and L.A....
I agree to a point
but NYC sand LA stats are more telling than Houston/etc
NYC 8.5 Million 2016 murders 335
LA 3.9 Million -- murders 294

there are many, many more murders than SD cases

2016:

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

Baltimore......620,961

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303

I agree to a point

And Baltimore is even more telling, since Baltimore has extreme gun control including everything California has.....and higher murder numbers than New York and L.A.......

All with extreme gun control, Baltimore with the most extreme and higher murder totals than New York and L.A. as well as Houston.....a place where they have gun stores on every corner, everyone can carry if they aren't a felon, and they are on the border with Mexico.....a drug state.........

Your analysis doesn't hold up...

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

And more truth....

For instance, many of the states with the lowest crime rates, including homicide rates, also have some of the fewest limits on gun ownership. In fact, the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, a group that supports enhancing gun-control laws, gave in its recent gun-control report card “F” grades (for having lax gun laws) to five of the six states that have the lowest homicide rates. If having fewer gun restrictions causes more violent crime, why would many states with the lowest homicide rates also have relatively few gun-control laws?

The data also show there is no connection to higher gun ownership rates and greater amounts of crime. There are only six states in which 50 percent of the households own firearms: Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, West Virginia and Wyoming. If gun-control supporters are correct about the dangers of firearms, these states should have significantly higher crime rates, but the opposite is true here as well. Data provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show four of those six states ranked in the top half of all states for having the lowest homicide rates. Two of the states, Idaho and Wyoming, ranked in the top six.

Further, many cities with very low legal gun ownership rates and stringent gun-control laws, such as Chicago, have extremely high gun-related murder rates.

Gun-control laws also don’t prevent mass shootings. An analysis conducted by statistician Leah Libresco shows Australia and Britain have not experienced fewer mass shootings or gun-related crimes since enacting their very strict gun-control laws.

-------

And this fact....

It’s also important to note that relative to other problems in our society of 320 million people, gun-related crime caused by Americans who legally own a firearm involved in the crime is virtually nonexistent. Of the 33,000 gun-related deaths that occur each year, two-thirds are suicides, and the majority of the remaining 11,000 deaths are gang-related and involve guns that were purchased illegally.

By contrast, 88,000 people die every year from alcohol-linked causes. That means if you exclude suicides, alcohol is 650 percent deadlier than guns (including gang-related crime), and virtually no one is calling for another Prohibition, which, it’s worth pointing out, was a complete disaster.
and let me add about LA and NYC
look at their populations and their culture!!
much different/volatile/etc than STL

2016:

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't know??hhaha
FACTS

Baltimore......620,961

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303

I agree to a point

Murder rate 2017
Baltimore......343

Baltimore......620,961

St. Louis.......311,404

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303

St. Louis..........188

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

And more truth....

-------

And this fact....

and let me add about LA and NYC
look at their populations and their culture!!
much different/volatile/etc than STL

The main point....it isn't law abiding people, owning and carrying guns doing the shooting in any of these cities...their gun control laws are not stopping the criminals....they only interfere with law abiding gun owners.

Forum List

Back