Shooting at SCHOOL: IT'S A GIRL SHOOTER! Finally on the broad. But not a mass shooting? Dang?

Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody.

Two students were shot in a classroom in Salvador Castro Middle School in Westlake on Thursday morning, and one is in critical condition, authorities said.

Police received a report of shots fired about 8:55 a.m. in the 1500 block of West 2nd Street, according to LAPD Officer Drake Madison.

The victims were described as a 15-year-old male, who is in critical condition, and a 15-year-old female, who was reported in fair condition.

An additional patient includes a 30-year-old female with minor injuries, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department. That injury did not involve a gunshot wound.
la-me-ln-belmont-high-shooting-20180201

A young woman was detained and is believed to be the suspect, said LAPD Officer Meghan Aguilar. A firearm has been recovered, she said.
Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody

:icon_rolleyes:...So we have a mental GIRL Gun Nutter school shooter today. And a none 100% whitey! DANG!
Seems that you are the mental one taking pride in the fact that someone was shot by a Dreamer who just wanted to be here and have the American Dream. Now like every other liberal who shoots at other people she will live the Victimhood dream and go to jail, directly to jail, do not pass go, but eventually will be deported.

True. But how do we know she's a dreamer? But if she is, she not going to be in jail for a very long-time as under 18. But should be deported after time served, say as a dreamer, came in legally. But I would think she
be an Anchor Baby Type. I can take pride in new laws to reduce guns, I take pride hunting down illegal worker employers. Most work in or on our homes, and income properties. Well, Sadly I can't take pride here on this one, we DON'T go after home owners employers. Where 65-80% of illegals WORK!

Most dangerous place is between a Progressive and a shooting. They swan dive into the blood of the victims to show how much they "care"

Leftists don't care about the victims, they just attempt to use the victims for Political Purposes.
No one cares about the victims...except family and friends. No one.

I just understand them to be Live Targets, Playing the Daily Reality
Game Show in America called "Can you Dodge the Flying LEADS?''
... sponsored by the NRA Terrorist Organization of Mental Gun Nutters.
Now also known to be backed by Russian Money..

Last edited:
What kind of a dumbass celebrates a school shooting?

Who in this thread is celebrating? You mean post #10? That's normal for the poster.

No......I was referring to you dumbass.

Here, let me help you figure it out.......

Your thread title....

Shooting at SCHOOL: IT'S A GIRL SHOOTER! Finally on the broad. But not a mass shooting? Dang?

And from your OP.......

So we have a mental GIRL Gun Nutter school shooter today. And a none 100% whitey! DANG!

your excitement overflows

Hmm?.... Well,

5 injured in shooting at Los Angeles middle school; suspect in custody.

:rolleyes-41::eusa_think:
Are people injured by flying debris caused by/from bullets considered gun shot victims?:dunno:
You know like in war the purple heart thang, Hey? Should there be game show medals for best shoot and lives to tell about it.?

Say.. Playing this Game Show in America called "Can you Dodge the Flying LEADS?''

Who in this thread is celebrating? You mean post #10? That's normal for the poster.

No......I was referring to you dumbass.

Here, let me help you figure it out.......

Your thread title....

And from your OP.......

So we have a mental GIRL Gun Nutter school shooter today. And a none 100% whitey! DANG!

your excitement overflows

1. The OP Title points out we never or almost never see girl School shooters.
I can't recall any off hand. How was that celebrating? It just be the facts.

2. I pointed to known facts. It was girl, Gun Nutters do these thangs, and seem no whitey.
How was that celebrating? It's just be the facts so far..

:oops8: you failed, and :no_text11: celebrating was posted, so far.

Hmm?.... Well,

Are people injured by flying debris caused by/from bullets considered gun shot victims?:dunno:
You know like in war the purple heart thang, Hey? Should there be game show medals for best shoot and lives to tell about it.?

Say.. Playing this Game Show in America called "Can you Dodge the Flying LEADS?''

and you still laugh & joke about it????

Yes, shootings do happen far too often, at schools, churches, concerts, on the streets and elsewhere.......but only idiots like yourself are laughing about it

Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody.
Two students were shot in a classroom in Salvador Castro Middle School in Westlake on Thursday morning, and one is in critical condition, authorities said.

Police received a report of shots fired about 8:55 a.m. in the 1500 block of West 2nd Street, according to LAPD Officer Drake Madison.

The victims were described as a 15-year-old male, who is in critical condition, and a 15-year-old female, who was reported in fair condition.

An additional patient includes a 30-year-old female with minor injuries, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department. That injury did not involve a gunshot wound.
la-me-ln-belmont-high-shooting-20180201

A young woman was detained and is believed to be the suspect, said LAPD Officer Meghan Aguilar. A firearm has been recovered, she said.
Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody

:icon_rolleyes:...So we have a mental GIRL Gun Nutter school shooter today. And a none 100% whitey! DANG!
Interesting that you find this funny. And you call Constitutionalists, "nutters."

Hmm?.... Well,

and you still laugh & joke about it????

Yes, shootings do happen far too often, at schools, churches, concerts, on the streets and elsewhere.......but only idiots like yourself are laughing about it

My post pointed out who we can blame for this. The NRA murders..No joke, and
as for funny here. Amazing how you and they can keep a straight face spewing lies,
pimping unneeded guns as home protection. All AR-15's type thangs,
are for hunting humans. As well, many handguns. It just BE, the simple facts.

Leftist Maniacs that's who, they celebrate all school shooters it gives them an orgasm because it means they can all take to Twitter demanding that all guns need confiscating etc.
Not this one, doesn't California have strict gun laws?
LA, NYC, and Chicago have a much lower murder rate than very pro-gun St Louis MO--and this with the big cities being much more densely populated !!
very pro-gun MO has a murder rate almost twice as much as CA and NY
..and this without standard national laws

this is cross checked with STL being much higher on most dangerous cities lists--sometimes number 1
let me add that I love guns...wish I could afford a lot

I understand most of the shootings happen in the ''bad'' hoods

Last edited:

Leftist Maniacs that's who, they celebrate all school shooters it gives them an orgasm because it means they can all take to Twitter demanding that all guns need confiscating etc.
LA, NYC, and Chicago have a much lower murder rate than very pro-gun St Louis MO--and this with the big cities being much more densely populated !!

this is cross checked with STL being much higher on most dangerous cities lists--sometimes number 1

1. Alaska
Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 19.8

No permit required for purchase of a firearm.
2. Louisiana
Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 19.3

No permit required for a purchase of a firearm.
3. Mississippi
Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 17.8

No permit required for a purchase of a firearm
4. Alabama
  • Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 17.6

5. Arkansas
    Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 16.8

6. Montana (TIE)
    Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 16.7

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma
    Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 16.5

The top 20 are red states.
Death by gun: Top 20 states with highest rates

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

another aspect is population density
Alaska number 1 least dense
Montana 3rd
etc

Only someone who is demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All shootings are godly ones! Your lord' plans them all for us to enjoy in our lives.. Or one of them. Hmm?
The NRA are like death demon priests of America. As the lord did make all of the fallen angels devils, demons, and unclean spirits with its own two hands and a few body parts.. I really don't understand why you let IT do these thangs? The lord's loves us all. Some love requires lead, for them to see how we all are made in the lord' image.

Hmm?

1. Alaska

2. Louisiana

3. Mississippi

4. Alabama

5. Arkansas

6. Montana (TIE)

6. Wyoming (TIE)

• 8. Oklahoma

another aspect is population density
Alaska number 1 least dense
Montana 3rd
etc

Off topic: I just find it wrong, for each state getting two US Senators today.
As looking at population density. CA 40M peoples get one senator for every
20M Not all vote btw. The bottom 15 states equal less than 22M total to CA.
But gets 30 senators at the rate on one for 1.5M. Where red states are getting more
senators for fewer people.. Some senators only gets like 350K in votes. Where CA
senator gets 5 to 8M plus votes on average... JUST WRONG!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back