shooting at nationals stadium

Domestic terrorism is used to put fear into the population; whether it is the goal of the shooter or not. I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, and wrote VAWA grants and managed them.

What experience do you have to make such caviler comments?

20 years military, 70 years of common sense.

Oh yeah, conservative congress critics always tell the truth. You're ludicrous.
Fortunately youre the only person on Earth that believes that. Actually, you dont believe it either; youre just a weak debator, so the only choice you have is to sell out your own integrity.

Im an atheist, so this ^ strategy isnt going to save you.
Cool I did not know this. Look into Agnosticism because it’s the most sensible worldview.

None of us really knows what if anything we’ll experience when we die …

Buddha, Elvis, Satin, reincarnation, Cheeto Jesus, or are we some haphazard and ridiculous cosmic accident?

Nobody knows

Last edited:
The tolerance of terrorism for lefties is not too impressive, either. Just think of the terrorist attack on the twin towers of New York, a fairly left leaning city and state. Don't forget about the right wing nut ball in Texas that targeted the Wall-Mart crowd, including immigrants
I think they go for targets of opportunity where they see unprotected vulnerabilities.
I don't recall the official political designation of the Texas "nut ball" but with the cooperation of the liberal media they managed to bury James Hodgkinson and Stephen Paddock without discussing their apparent connection to the democrat party.

I would tip the walking vendor well if he wanted to bring it.;)
When I play golf, always tip the beer girl bigly. ‘Specially if she got Stella!

1626660169741.jpeg

Understandable in theory and probably historically correct. Does not mean ration modern human should act or react as ancient cave and tree dwellers. Panic of being terrorized is rarely productive nor necessary for 20,000 or so sports fans inside a modern stadium seats if the shooting is outside the stadium. In fact, and I think you will agree, it is unlikely it was even heard in the stands and if so, could not have been much more than some random pops. Terror is an uncontrolled emotional response. If they made an announcement of it, I probably would not choose that time to stand up and go get another beer, but that would be the extent of it.
I agree.

So now you are trying to spread a lie that this didnt happen? Do you honestly think you are going to convince anyone, left or right leaning, that Jeff Duncan lied? Bro, get a grip. This ill advised idea of yours isnt going anywhere.
Their whole deal is painting the right as violent while they refuse to admit actually violently attacking us.

They're all liars..... what do you expect?

Domestic terrorism is used to put fear into the population; whether it is the goal of the shooter or not. I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, and wrote VAWA grants and managed them.

Well, I actually captured and shot a bunch of jihadis, so there's that.

:45:

The bottom line is that terrorism is more of a political term these days than an actual mental condition. Americans have been conditioned to fear CO2 emissions as a sign of doomsday. It's all propaganda. Washington D.C. baseball fans are now conditioned to flee from the sound of gunshots and consider it to be a terrorist threat. Chicago people live with gunshot noise every day and Wrigley Field baseball fans would laugh at such media created threats.

I don't recall the official political designation of the Texas "nut ball" but with the cooperation of the liberal media they managed to bury James Hodgkinson and Stephen Paddock without discussing their apparent connection to the democrat party.
How do you figure? Everybody knew Hodgkinson's political leanings and motivation. It was discussed her on this board many times after he was kill in a shootout with police after wounding 5 people.
The Las Vegas mass murderer Paddock's motivations are still know known. His brother said he had no political or religious affiliations. I don't know.
The El Paso Walmart shooter that killed 23 and injured 23 others, "Patrick Wood Crusius, a 21-year-old from Allen, Texas, was arrested shortly after the shooting and charged with capital murder in connection with the shooting. Police believe a manifesto with white nationalist and anti-immigrant themes, posted on the online message board 8chan shortly before the attack, was written by Crusius; it cites the year's earlier Christchurch mosque shootings in New Zealand and the right-wing conspiracy theory known as the Great Replacement as inspiration for the attack."

From your link:

"The representatives had been practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity. James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old man, asked a passing congressman—South Carolina’s Jeff Duncan—whether Republicans or Democrats were on the field practicing. Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials."

Yeah, Jeff Duncan is a credible source. that's too funny:
So who got shot up, smart guy? Republicans or Democrats? What makes you such a blazing idiot?
And why are you such a fucking dope!

From the link:

"Terrified baseball fans and players were forced to run for cover after a shooting outside the Washington Nationals stadium in Washington DC.

"The game between the Washington Nationals and San Diego Padres was suspended after shots were fired on Saturday evening during the sixth inning."

When will we ever learn, guns are an easy way to effect domestic terrorism.
so the blacks committing gun crimes in the inner cities are terrorists ? madam you are a racist !

Forum List

Back