shooting at nationals stadium

The people in the crowd were probably afraid it was another frustrated Drumpf supporter doing what they do.
The only people who have shot up baseball games have been democrats, including this particular game.

Really, please name those who shot up baseball games. Or, STFU!
Well, like i said, this thread is one example, but here is another....

Screw you. Your quote from the police report doesn't change the terror felt by fans and players.
Is that your definition of "terrorism"? If someone feels frightened?

Then the whole manufactured outrage over fentanyl filled criminal George Floyd was terrorism
writ large as Minneapolis and other cities were burned, looted and over run by criminals
with a license to destroy and rampage through cities here and there.

Four year old story about a deranged kook is best ya got?
Sad man. Since then there’ve been dozens of far sadder tales from Violent RW NutLandia ;)

Four year old story about a deranged kook is best ya got?
Sad man. Since then there’ve been dozens of far sadder tales from Violent RW NutLandia ;)
I was asked which baseball games were shot up by a democrat, and you think i shouldnt be able to respond with this story because its 4 years old? Are you fucking crazy? Shut your bitch ass up.

From your link:

"The representatives had been practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity. James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old man, asked a passing congressman—South Carolina’s Jeff Duncan—whether Republicans or Democrats were on the field practicing. Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials."

Yeah, Jeff Duncan is a credible source. that's too funny:

Last edited:
It's partly evolutionary; back when people lived in small bands on the savannah, if everyone suddenly started running and climbing the trees, the ones who stood there looking around instead of following suit, were the ones the lions ate.
Now that doesn't mean doing whatever the herd does blindly is a good idea, but there's a reason why so many folks do it.
Understandable in theory and probably historically correct. Does not mean ration modern human should act or react as ancient cave and tree dwellers. Panic of being terrorized is rarely productive nor necessary for 20,000 or so sports fans inside a modern stadium seats if the shooting is outside the stadium. In fact, and I think you will agree, it is unlikely it was even heard in the stands and if so, could not have been much more than some random pops. Terror is an uncontrolled emotional response. If they made an announcement of it, I probably would not choose that time to stand up and go get another beer, but that would be the extent of it.

Understandable in theory and probably historically correct. Does not mean ration modern human should act or react as ancient cave and tree dwellers. Panic of being terrorized is rarely productive nor necessary for 20,000 or so sports fans inside a modern stadium seats if the shooting is outside the stadium. In fact, and I think you will agree, it is unlikely it was even heard in the stands and if so, could not have been much more than some random pops. Terror is an uncontrolled emotional response. If they made an announcement of it, I probably would not choose that time to stand up and go get another beer, but that would be the extent of it.
What if it were really good beer? And on sale?

From your link:

"The representatives had been practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity. James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old man, asked a passing congressman—South Carolina’s Jeff Duncan—whether Republicans or Democrats were on the field practicing. Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials."

Yeah, Jeff Duncan is a credible source. that's to funny:

So now you are trying to spread a lie that this didnt happen? Do you honestly think you are going to convince anyone, left or right leaning, that Jeff Duncan lied? Bro, get a grip. This ill advised idea of yours isnt going anywhere.

From the link:

"Terrified baseball fans and players were forced to run for cover after a shooting outside the Washington Nationals stadium in Washington DC.

"The game between the Washington Nationals and San Diego Padres was suspended after shots were fired on Saturday evening during the sixth inning."

When will we ever learn, guns are an easy way to effect domestic terrorism.

When you moronscevrr learn that 8% of the criminals commit 80% of the violent crime.

You know, the same scumbags you keep letting out of prison.

not nearly as dumb as you, if you think that was terrorism
Domestic terrorism is used to put fear into the population; whether it is the goal of the shooter or not. I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, and wrote VAWA grants and managed them.

What experience do you have to make such caviler comments?

So now you are trying to spread a lie that this didnt happen? Do you honestly think you are going to convince anyone, left or right leaning, that Jeff Duncan lied? Bro, get a grip. This ill advised idea of yours isnt going anywhere.
Oh yeah, conservative congress critics always tell the truth. You're ludicrous.

Forum List

Back