Shooter Was A Saudi

That is why we are training them dumbass! They cannot fight their own battles without training.

Why is that our problem, fuckwit?

That is your problem unless you want to pay $5.00 a gallon for gas.

U.S. Becomes Net Exporter of Oil, Fuels for First Time in Decades

Try again.

I guess you have no clue that oil has a worldwide price. Unless you nationalize our oil companies, you are SOL.
Correct. And the less impact OPEC has on supply the less impact they have on prices. Unless we elect another democrat.

Would you like to explain that further, because it makes no sense as you wrote it.

If Iran cuts off the oil flow through the Persian Gulf, what happens to oil prices worldwide? You will be paying the same increased costs here in the US as those other importers like Japan. We will be in competition for the same oil as the rest of the world and will pay accordingly!

You are clearly a bigot. Fortunately. We have a Constitution that protects us from people like you.
That Constitution, I gather you are unaware, outlaws Islam in the US. Article 6, Section 2, part 1 (the Supremacy Clause)

Yes, I know there are hundreds of mosques. This isn't the only thing that routinely goes unenforced. I am bigoted insofar as being bigoted against those who oppose our Constitution, as you openly admit that you do, in addition to being a Muslim ass-kisser. Don't forget to vacuum your prayer rug.

Look up the word "Supreme" in the dictionary. You'll find it means there can be only ONE thing that is supreme. The Constitution proclaims itself as supreme. Islam proclaims ITSELF as supreme. Are you getting this ?..or is more tutoring required ?

Why do you post bullshit? The Supremacy Clause has nothing to do with religion.

Also, where do you get that I am a Muslim ass-kisser? Because I am not a bigot like you has got to be your reason. I believe in freedom of religion. You must hate all other religions just as much as Islam because you spout hatred with every breath you take. You see I can make stupid statements about you based on no evidence just like you have done about me.

I have done more study and teaching on the US Constitution than any of you dumbasses combined with 10 others. Why not admit you are a simple bigot and move on?

Why is that our problem, fuckwit?

That is your problem unless you want to pay $5.00 a gallon for gas.

U.S. Becomes Net Exporter of Oil, Fuels for First Time in Decades

Try again.

I guess you have no clue that oil has a worldwide price. Unless you nationalize our oil companies, you are SOL.
Correct. And the less impact OPEC has on supply the less impact they have on prices. Unless we elect another democrat.

Would you like to explain that further, because it makes no sense as you wrote it.

If Iran cuts off the oil flow through the Persian Gulf, what happens to oil prices worldwide? You will be paying the same increased costs here in the US as those other importers like Japan. We will be in competition for the same oil as the rest of the world and will pay accordingly!
We have enough oil here so direct supply is less of an issue. The impact on global supply would impact the global price but that would not be compounded by any local supply interruption here. Japan’s dynamic is more dependent on foreign supply. Ours is not. Obama made that a problem for us in 2009 - 2015 but fracking and trump energy policy have mostly reversed that problem.

We have enough oil here so direct supply is less of an issue. The impact on global supply would impact the global price but that would not be compounded by any local supply interruption here. Japan’s dynamic is more dependent on foreign supply. Ours is not. Obama made that a problem for us in 2009 - 2015 but fracking and trump energy policy have mostly reversed that problem.

Thank you for proving you don't know what you are talking about. Have a great day!

Thank you for proving you don't know what you are talking about. Have a great day!
I just explained in perfect detail. If you disagree then you should point out the error.

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !

Saudi Arabia is NOT a terrorist country.
remember 911 ???

Hero:

Pensacola Navy base shooting victim 'saved countless lives,' family says

BBXTHVA.img

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !

Saudi Arabia is NOT a terrorist country.
remember 911 ???

Yeah, and I also know the Saudi government was not involved and many of them had prices on the terrorist's heads. That's something you obviously forgot!

I just explained in perfect detail. If you disagree then you should point out the error.

No, you didn't. You just repeated the ignorance of the topic you already had provided.

No, you didn't. You just repeated the ignorance of the topic you already had provided.
Still waiting for a response...

So here’s the deal. The Saudi pilots have been grounded and the American pilots are demanding to be armed. They are tired of being sitting ducks. So there.

Also, where do you get that I am a Muslim ass-kisser? Because I am not a bigot like you has got to be your reason. I believe in freedom of religion. You must hate all other religions just as much as Islam because you spout hatred with every breath you take. You see I can make stupid statements about you based on no evidence just like you have done about me.

I have done more study and teaching on the US Constitution than any of you dumbasses combined with 10 others. Why not admit you are a simple bigot and move on?
Idiot.

1. Islam is not a religion, except to the dumbest dupes on the planet.

2. Your so-called "study and teaching on the US Constitution" appears to have overlooked the most important part of the Constitution, posted here for your convenience >>>

Article 6, Section 2, Part 1
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."[7]

Why don't you admit that you are a simple dupe-airhead, and move on ?

Or maybe the next thing you'll try to tell us, is that Islam is not a supremacism. lol

You are clearly a bigot. Fortunately. We have a Constitution that protects us from people like you.
That Constitution, I gather you are unaware, outlaws Islam in the US. Article 6, Section 2, part 1 (the Supremacy Clause)

Yes, I know there are hundreds of mosques. This isn't the only thing that routinely goes unenforced. I am bigoted insofar as being bigoted against those who oppose our Constitution, as you openly admit that you do, in addition to being a Muslim ass-kisser. Don't forget to vacuum your prayer rug.

Look up the word "Supreme" in the dictionary. You'll find it means there can be only ONE thing that is supreme. The Constitution proclaims itself as supreme. Islam proclaims ITSELF as supreme. Are you getting this ?..or is more tutoring required ?

Islam is a political ideology masquerading as a religion. It's an authoritarian death cult that has no place in Western society. Period.

I gave you a response. Your knowledge of economics, if converted to gasoline, would not power an ant's minibike around a BB!

Idiot.

1. Islam is not a religion, except to the dumbest dupes on the planet.

2. Your so-called "study and teaching on the US Constitution" appears to have overlooked the most important part of the Constitution, posted here for your convenience >>>

Article 6, Section 2, Part 1
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."[7]

Why don't you admit that you are a simple dupe-airhead, and move on ?

Or maybe the next thing you'll try to tell us, is that Islam is not a supremacism. lol

So what exactly do you think you proved? The Christian and Jewish religions are just as supremacist as your bullshit theory about Islam. What is the commandment about not having other gods before me? Is that not supremacist that God's law is supreme to our Constitution just like you claim Islam is?

Islam is a religion whether you like it or not. You apparently do not believe in the First Amendment either. How fascist can you get without realizing that you are one?

Islam is a political ideology masquerading as a religion. It's an authoritarian death cult that has no place in Western society. Period.

So why don't you go blow up a mosque and use that as your defense? See how well that flies for you in court! Fascist is what you are.

I gave you a response. Your knowledge of economics, if converted to gasoline, would not power an ant's minibike around a BB!
Then yours would be in the negatives. You have yet to make a pointed rebuttal.

Then yours would be in the negatives. You have yet to make a pointed rebuttal.

I did, you just cannot read.

How about the law of supply and demand? Is that simple enough for a simpleton?

Forum List

Back