Shooter Was A Saudi

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Certainly past time that we reevaluate how good of an alie saudi arabia is to us. Thier people sure have commited atrocities against us.

You are clearly a bigot. Fortunately. We have a Constitution that protects us from people like you.
That Constitution, I gather you are unaware, outlaws Islam in the US. Article 6, Section 2, part 1 (the Supremacy Clause)

Yes, I know there are hundreds of mosques. This isn't the only thing that routinely goes unenforced. I am bigoted insofar as being bigoted against those who oppose our Constitution, as you openly admit that you do, in addition to being a Muslim ass-kisser. Don't forget to vacuum your prayer rug.

Look up the word "Supreme" in the dictionary. You'll find it means there can be only ONE thing that is supreme. The Constitution proclaims itself as supreme. Islam proclaims ITSELF as supreme. Are you getting this ?..or is more tutoring required ?

Why do you post bullshit? The Supremacy Clause has nothing to do with religion.

Also, where do you get that I am a Muslim ass-kisser? Because I am not a bigot like you has got to be your reason. I believe in freedom of religion. You must hate all other religions just as much as Islam because you spout hatred with every breath you take. You see I can make stupid statements about you based on no evidence just like you have done about me.

I have done more study and teaching on the US Constitution than any of you dumbasses combined with 10 others. Why not admit you are a simple bigot and move on?

Islam is a political ideology masquerading as a religion. It's an authoritarian death cult that has no place in Western society. Period.

So why don't you go blow up a mosque and use that as your defense? See how well that flies for you in court! Fascist is what you are.

"Why don't you just go blow some shit up and kill a whole bunch of people?"

Because I'm not a murderous Islamist, that's why.

You are clearly a bigot. Fortunately. We have a Constitution that protects us from people like you.
That Constitution, I gather you are unaware, outlaws Islam in the US. Article 6, Section 2, part 1 (the Supremacy Clause)

Yes, I know there are hundreds of mosques. This isn't the only thing that routinely goes unenforced. I am bigoted insofar as being bigoted against those who oppose our Constitution, as you openly admit that you do, in addition to being a Muslim ass-kisser. Don't forget to vacuum your prayer rug.

Look up the word "Supreme" in the dictionary. You'll find it means there can be only ONE thing that is supreme. The Constitution proclaims itself as supreme. Islam proclaims ITSELF as supreme. Are you getting this ?..or is more tutoring required ?

Also, where do you get that I am a Muslim ass-kisser? Because I am not a bigot like you has got to be your reason. I believe in freedom of religion. You must hate all other religions just as much as Islam because you spout hatred with every breath you take. You see I can make stupid statements about you based on no evidence just like you have done about me.

I have done more study and teaching on the US Constitution than any of you dumbasses combined with 10 others. Why not admit you are a simple bigot and move on?

Islam is a political ideology masquerading as a religion. It's an authoritarian death cult that has no place in Western society. Period.

So why don't you go blow up a mosque and use that as your defense? See how well that flies for you in court! Fascist is what you are.

That's odd because you want to deny them the right to their religious beliefs. Isn't that what you claim they are doing?

I guess you just don't support freedom of religion.

That's odd because you want to deny them the right to their religious beliefs. Isn't that what you claim they are doing?

Religious freedom has it's limits, just as anything else does. Would you support a religion that says it's ok to rape little girls?

Oops... Islam already says that's fine.

Religious freedom has it's limits, just as anything else does. Would you support a religion that says it's ok to rape little girls?

Of course there are limits, but until Islam crosses that line, you have to respect it as a religion. How many fundamentalist Christian churches had people die while handling venomous snakes until it was outlawed?

So what exactly do you think you proved? The Christian and Jewish religions are just as supremacist as your bullshit theory about Islam. What is the commandment about not having other gods before me? Is that not supremacist that God's law is supreme to our Constitution just like you claim Islam is?

Islam is a religion whether you like it or not. You apparently do not believe in the First Amendment either. How fascist can you get without realizing that you are one?
No they are not. you dumbass. What a :lame2:brain reply. Anybody with a brain knows that Islam is the largest supremacism in the world, as well as the most extreme with demands that Muslims not only submit to it, but are required to kill non-Muslims. Christianity and Judaism are nothing like that.

As for the first amendment, sure I believe in it, but YOU DON'T, with your condemnation of my speech right here. And you cannot show how Islam's supremacism can co-exist with the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, Part 1)

And it says many more immoral and illegal (under US law) things than that.

As for your question, yes, the illustrious "Admiral" indeed, DOES support the faux-"religion", Islam.

Of course there are limits, but until Islam crosses that line, you have to respect it as a religion. How many fundamentalist Christian churches had people die while handling venomous snakes until it was outlawed?

Because "snake handling" is totally the same thing as raping little girls, right?

As has already been discussed - Islam is not a religion. It's a degenerate political ideology. You can throw all the lefty buzzword insults you want at me, I really don't give a shit. Every day these fuckers are raping kids, stoning women, executing gays and slaughtering innocents while morons like you carry their water for them.

"Until" ? You moron. There are scores of US laws on the books that Islam (the Koran) violates every minute of every day - try supremacy, mass genocide murder (Koran 8:12..9:5..9:123..etc), rape (Koran 4:24, 23: 1-6, 70:29-30, 2;223), wife-beating Koran 4:34), sex discrimination, pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery, etc

PS - your "until" is 1400 years old. :rolleyes:

Islam is a political ideology masquerading as a religion.
Hmm, no, it is 100% a religion, complete with all the magical horseshit that comes with religion.
Religion - has "a code of ethics" (Webster's New World Dictionary, 4th edition)

Is this what you call a code of ethics ? >> supremacy, mass genocide murder (Koran 8:12..9:5..9:123..etc), rape (Koran 4:24, 23: 1-6, 70:29-30, 2;223), wife-beating Koran 4:34), sex discrimination, pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery, etc

Nothing dumber than a Muslim ass-kisser.

So what exactly do you think you proved? The Christian and Jewish religions are just as supremacist as your bullshit theory about Islam. What is the commandment about not having other gods before me? Is that not supremacist that God's law is supreme to our Constitution just like you claim Islam is?

Islam is a religion whether you like it or not. You apparently do not believe in the First Amendment either. How fascist can you get without realizing that you are one?
No they are not. you dumbass. What a :lame2:brain reply. Anybody with a brain knows that Islam is the largest supremacism in the world, as well as the most extreme with demands that Muslims not only submit to it, but are required to kill non-Muslims. Christianity and Judaism are nothing like that.

As for the first amendment, sure I believe in it, but YOU DON'T, with your condemnation of my speech right here. And you cannot show how Islam's supremacism can co-exist with the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, Part 1)

I do not condemn your speech except to say you don't know what you are talking about.

Because "snake handling" is totally the same thing as raping little girls, right?

As has already been discussed - Islam is not a religion. It's a degenerate political ideology. You can throw all the lefty buzzword insults you want at me, I really don't give a shit. Every day these fuckers are raping kids, stoning women, executing gays and slaughtering innocents while morons like you carry their water for them.

Snake handling is usually fatal.

As to your assertions about "raping kids, stoning women, executing gays and slaughtering innocents" they usually don't do those things in the US because it is already against the law. Using your brain-dead logic of supremacism, they should not care and being doing this frequently!

Hmm, no, it is 100% a religion, complete with all the magical horseshit that comes with religion.

Is this what you call a code of ethics ? >> supremacy, mass genocide murder (Koran 8:12..9:5..9:123..etc), rape (Koran 4:24, 23: 1-6, 70:29-30, 2;223), wife-beating Koran 4:34), sex discrimination, pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery, etc

I am not a Muslim "ass-kisser" in any way. I just don't have the profound hatred that you are spewing and that pisses you off.

A simple question if you please. Do you speak Arabic? If not, how do you know those verses were translated correctly or you are interpreting them correctly?

A prime example is the word "jihad" which most fascists like you would translate as "Holy War" when in fact, it means "struggle" as in the struggle to live up to the standards God set forth for Muslims in the Koran (as you spelled it).

You really are that dumb to be duped into their religion" facade ?

I am still waiting for you to show me proof that Islam is not a religion, because the United States Government says it is!

I am not a Muslim "ass-kisser" in any way. I just don't have the profound hatred that you are spewing and that pisses you off.

A simple question if you please. Do you speak Arabic? If not, how do you know those verses were translated correctly or you are interpreting them correctly?

A prime example is the word "jihad" which most fascists like you would translate as "Holy War" when in fact, it means "struggle" as in the struggle to live up to the standards God set forth for Muslims in the Koran (as you spelled it).
Small jihad means fight to protect your family and friends, big jihad means changing yourself.

You really are that dumb to be duped into their religion" facade ?

I am still waiting for you to show me proof that Islam is not a religion, because the United States Government says it is!
I have posted MANY links on that over the past 6 years that I've been in this forum . I can't get to paste them now because at this moment, I have only cell phone internet.

If you do a USMB search, with my display name and the word Italy, you can probably locate the posts with those links.

I once did a post with 25 links on Islam not a religion, Also try Islam Watch

You don't even really need all those links though. Just the fact that religion s have a code of ethics is enough. Obviously Islam is waaay out of that category. It a code of UNethics.

Wow, have they ever got you programmed. The "struggle" line is the most commonly known among all the Muslim BS.

Yes, of course jihad is the war against non-Muslims, commanded in the Koran, cover to cover.

Snake handling is usually fatal.

As to your assertions about "raping kids, stoning women, executing gays and slaughtering innocents" they usually don't do those things in the US because it is already against the law. Using your brain-dead logic of supremacism, they should not care and being doing this frequently!
You're not aware of all the jihadist attacks in the US ? You must be the only one in America. Check out the list on the Religion of Peace website.

Forum List

Back