"Shoot them!"....and he laughed.....

What are you taking about? Unions monopolize small contractors that hire WAY MORE PEOPLE THEN UNIONS DO.. and when that happens more people are going to be out of work. Then the city becomes corrupt when the small guy can’t compete for contracts.
Unions destroyed the middle class.. because it helped a few but made millions poor and unable to work

Okay, you have convinced me you are retarded... you can stop trying.

I'm guessing you are in your 20's and have bought into this Hate Radio propaganda.

What are you taking about? Unions monopolize small contractors that hire WAY MORE PEOPLE THEN UNIONS DO.. and when that happens more people are going to be out of work. Then the city becomes corrupt when the small guy can’t compete for contracts.
Unions destroyed the middle class.. because it helped a few but made millions poor and unable to work

Okay, you have convinced me you are retarded... you can stop trying.

I'm guessing you are in your 20's and have bought into this Hate Radio propaganda.
You aren’t even debating me lol.. are you saying unions haven’t killed small contractors?

You aren’t even debating me lol.. are you saying unions haven’t killed small contractors?

Again, there's no point in debating your ignorance... If a Small Contractor can't afford to pay the Union Rate, he shouldn't be in business.
Lol that’s not the country we live in.. so you are saying a poor black kid that saved his money to risk it on a contact for some property wouldn’t be allowed to do it unless he agreed to pay the wages, health care, match the 401k , as a union does? Lol
You are the reason poor people get poorer.. no opportunity, no hope. You are a democrat

Lol that’s not the country we live in.. so you are saying a poor black kid that saved his money to risk it on a contact for some property wouldn’t be allowed to do it unless he agreed to pay the wages, health care, match the 401k , as a union does? Lol
You are the reason poor people get poorer.. no opportunity, no hope. You are a democrat

No, the reason the poor get poorer...

The rich are too fucking greedy.

No...the poor get poorer when they have children they can't support, get addicted to drugs or alchohol or make bad life choices......immigrants who come here penniless, create fortunes through life style choices and hard work......

How to keep from being poor?

1) Finish Highschool
2) don't get a criminal record
3) get married before you have children
4) get a job, any job

Do those 4 things, and you move out of poverty.......don't do those things, and you end up poor.

But if you deregulate the poor can compete with the rich for the jobs! To make money.

immigrants who come here penniless, create fortunes through life style choices and hard work......

um, yeah.. and dumb white trash like you want to build walls to keep them out... funny that.

Why is the concept of "Legal," and "illegal" immigrant so F*****g hard for you left wing asshats to understand......I want anyone who wants to come here to come here...... legally. They go through the actual process and then they too will be Americans. Coming here illegally, stealing a social security number to get paid...... that ain't how it's done....you asshat.

Again, there's no point in debating your ignorance... If a Small Contractor can't afford to pay the Union Rate, he shouldn't be in business.

This is bullshit.

Unions should have to compete in a fair market and if that means unionized contractors lose business because a non unionized contractor can do the same job for less, so be it.

But if you deregulate the poor can compete with the rich for the jobs! To make money.

No, they really can't.

You deregulate, the rich will just fine new ways to rip off poor and working people.... which is what they did before we got regulations.

You are an incredibly stupid person who knows nothing about history, aren't you?

Why is the concept of "Legal," and "illegal" immigrant so F*****g hard for you left wing asshats to understand......I want anyone who wants to come here to come here...... legally. They go through the actual process and then they too will be Americans. Coming here illegally, stealing a social security number to get paid...... that ain't how it's done....you asshat.

Uh, yesterday, your Fuhrer passed a bunch of new regulations to harass "legal" immigrants...

No, they really can't.

You deregulate, the rich will just fine new ways to rip off poor and working people.... which is what they did before we got regulations.

You are an incredibly stupid person who knows nothing about history, aren't you?

Uh, yesterday, your Fuhrer passed a bunch of new regulations to harass "legal" immigrants...
Lol if I am poor and save my money to buy a piece of land to build and sell under your leadership only the rich could buy it. You are a idiot

No, they really can't.

Uh, you may actually want to read those regulations. God forbid we have people come here and actually contribute instead of being a drain on society. You know, like the merit based systems that Canada and Europe use? Or are those nations run by your imaginary "Fuhrers" too?

Lol if I am poor and save my money to buy a piece of land to build and sell under your leadership only the rich could buy it. You are a idiot

Under your system, the rich wouldn't have any problem taking it from you if they really wanted to.

You are really a stupid person, aren't you?
How would they take from me? Im
Working,, it’s nit about being rich it’s about living free.. learn it one day.

Under your system, the rich wouldn't have any problem taking it from you if they really wanted to.

You are really a stupid person, aren't you?
Its just that you don't seem to practice your affinity for the peasant when you are empowered. It is for agendas that you approve of for the peasant you show affinity for. Paying down the debts of Prog students is not my responsibility. The fact is college should not be this expensive. And much of it is Prog propaganda anyway. Giving a nice massive tax cut to all of the peasants is much more desirable. Don't you think? Wait.....JFK is long gone and buried....

That was FUNNY!! You TDSers have no sense of humor.

Not when his followers go out and shoot people, no.

Its just that you don't seem to practice your affinity for the peasant when you are empowered. It is for agendas that you approve of for the peasant you show affinity for. Paying down the debts of Prog students is not my responsibility. The fact is college should not be this expensive. And much of it is Prog propaganda anyway. Giving a nice massive tax cut to all of the peasants is much more desirable. Don't you think? Wait.....JFK is long gone and buried....

Here's the thing. Back when I went to college, it wasn't that expensive. You could work your way through college with a minimum wage job.

The State subsidized college. Oh, a Harvard was prohibitively expensive, but it costs $65,000 to get a bachelors from a state school like UIC Now. (UIC was originally supposed to be the affordable university that city kids could go to.)

Trump shares laugh with Florida crowd over rally attendee’s call to shoot migrants

Your Bastard President is laughing at the statement "shoot them"....all you need to know about these mass shootings....the trump cult answered...

Do you also party after mass shooting? Better buy some bullet proof backpacks for your kids to go to school...White Nationionist are on a rampage....

CEC0E41B-34FF-4D3E-8245-E1DC0F69D2B2.jpeg
Trump shares laugh with Florida crowd over rally attendee’s call to shoot migrants

Your Bastard President is laughing at the statement "shoot them"....all you need to know about these mass shootings....the trump cult answered...

Do you also party after mass shooting? Better buy some bullet proof backpacks for your kids to go to school...White Nationionist are on a rampage....
90% of all daily violence shootings and mass shootings are down by democrats

Forum List

Back