"Shoot them!"....and he laughed.....

Nobody cares about this....most of the public knows well we are being invaded.

And let's face it....for 3 years now the hyper-nutters have been painting the president with the whole racist/nazi fag. Who has it resonated with? Only the hyper-nutters:cul2::cul2:

you have been called stupid way more than me.....
If you are making fun of Americans working middle class jobs that don’t require a college education.. you are beyond stupid
oh you are talking about the joke Lopez said?.....you will have to take it up with him.....
I’m quoting you
no i did not say that,Lopez did....
It was your post
so?.....what you were getting on me for was something Lopez said...

they are all bottom rungs on the ladder joe...the democrats just like the republicans cant find any quality people anymore willing to put up with the bullshit they have to put up with to get elected....

Not really. frankly, most of them are pretty accomplished. Heck, I'll even give Trump credit for being accomplished... he's just nuts now. Trump in the 1990's might have made an okay president.

Border Patrol agents should be armed and operate under the same ROE as other law enforcers.

This story is just whiny leftists getting mad about a joke.

22 people got slaughtered in El Paso because they looked Hispanic.

I'm not laughing.
lots of "accomplished" people in Congress Joe...yet they havent seen 30% approval ratings in 10 years.....these people running are just another bottom of the barrel group....

If you are making fun of Americans working middle class jobs that don’t require a college education.. you are beyond stupid
oh you are talking about the joke Lopez said?.....you will have to take it up with him.....
I’m quoting you
It was your post
You posted it

I’m quoting you
It was your post
You posted it
and he said it.....if you were not trapped under the ice as long as you were you would probably understand that....

I’m quoting you
It was your post
You posted it
and he said it.....if you were not trapped under the ice as long as you were you would probably understand that....
Are you saying you disagree with what you posted??

It was your post
You posted it
Lopez said that as a joke dumbass.....in a standup routine.....

It was your post
You posted it
He didn’t quote him he was saying it himself

This comes as no surprise, of course.

Rightists on this very forum have advocated for the same thing.

They already have in this thread....

"What else are you supposed to do to an army invading your country by force? If they won't listen to reason and respect the border, the only alternative is using force of our own"

The trump cult is beginning to do his bidding.....

And don’t you forget it.

You posted it
He didn’t quote him he was saying it himself
whaa.gif

Yes we had high European immigration! And easier? We had signs that said no wasp, no Irish, no blacks need apply lol
You might have been poor but you had freedom to create a business, move from job to job, and rent was extremely low.. that’s what happens when you encourage a good high school education and push more middle class jobs! The people invent things, peoppe get married and have kids, way more opportunity and less oppression.

Signs that said "no WASP"? Really? When did this happen? Also, nobody has used the term WASP since the 1970's, but never mind.

Um, no, you really didn't have that "Freedom" all that much. The reason why you had a middle class was because in the 1950's, 33% of the workforce was unionized. Which worked out well if you were a union guy, not if you were a SCAB trying to cross a picket line.

The Amalgamated Union, which struck in Homestead in 1892 only allowed native born Honkies to join- no immigrants or African Americans allowed. And the violence there was when those native born Honkies refused to allow the Pinkerton Mall Cops to report to work to protect the facility during the union action. Mr. Frick decided to bring in replacement workers including immigrants and African Americans on to the property as an advocate of Equal Opportunity.

Yes we had high European immigration! And easier? We had signs that said no wasp, no Irish, no blacks need apply lol
You might have been poor but you had freedom to create a business, move from job to job, and rent was extremely low.. that’s what happens when you encourage a good high school education and push more middle class jobs! The people invent things, peoppe get married and have kids, way more opportunity and less oppression.

Signs that said "no WASP"? Really? When did this happen? Also, nobody has used the term WASP since the 1970's, but never mind.

Um, no, you really didn't have that "Freedom" all that much. The reason why you had a middle class was because in the 1950's, 33% of the workforce was unionized. Which worked out well if you were a union guy, not if you were a SCAB trying to cross a picket line.
Lol no you didn’t! You had unregulated contractors flooding big cities creating thousands of free market jobs building some of the most beautiful urban landscapes.. now you have millions shooting each other because they have no opportunity because of regulations

The Amalgamated Union, which struck in Homestead in 1892 only allowed native born Honkies to join- no immigrants or African Americans allowed. And the violence there was when those native born Honkies refused to allow the Pinkerton Mall Cops to report to work to protect the facility during the union action. Mr. Frick decided to bring in replacement workers including immigrants and African Americans on to the property as an advocate of Equal Opportunity.

You totally missed the point, didn't you?

Lol no you didn’t! You had unregulated contractors flooding big cities creating thousands of free market jobs building some of the most beautiful urban landscapes.. now you have millions shooting each other because they have no opportunity because of regulations

Most of those urban landscapes were built by union guys... sorry.
Lol there would be no houses made pre 80’s if it was built by union wages. Small contractors couldn’t afford that. Boston and New York would look like forests lol

Lol there would be no houses made pre 80’s if it was built by union wages. Small contractors couldn’t afford that. Boston and New York would look like forests lol

Okay, you tell yourself that...

Trades are one of the few places unions still do a good job of maintaining a middle class.

But you keep being a little tool and let the rich fuck you in the ass and enjoy it.

Okay, you tell yourself that...

Trades are one of the few places unions still do a good job of maintaining a middle class.

But you keep being a little tool and let the rich fuck you in the ass and enjoy it.
What are you taking about? Unions monopolize small contractors that hire WAY MORE PEOPLE THEN UNIONS DO.. and when that happens more people are going to be out of work. Then the city becomes corrupt when the small guy can’t compete for contracts.
Unions destroyed the middle class.. because it helped a few but made millions poor and unable to work

Forum List

Back