Shocking! NK Changes It's Mind

Kathianne said:
We are no longer 'friend' but 'nuclear criminal'. There's no pleasing some:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...8&u=/ap/20050115/ap_on_re_as/koreas_nuclear_1

SEOUL, South Korea - A day after indicating a willingness to rejoin nuclear disarmament talks, North Korea (news - web sites) returned to its usual anti-American rhetoric Saturday, accusing the United States of being a "nuclear criminal" with double standards.​

Their state run paper is something else isn't it?

Said1 said:
Their state run paper is something else isn't it?

One would be tempted to say schitzoid. But then one would not be pc.

Said1 said:
Shhh, they might be listening....I mean reading. :tinfoil:

shhh, you got a point. ~ducking~I mean ~shirking~ I mean ~trying to be invisible~

dilloduck said:
Internal power struggle ???----just a wild guess

Some people that I know, that are in a place to know, say that yes, there is an internal power struggle taking place (well, at least, that is what all the indicators and intelligence is tell'n em). I just hope it isn't the hardliners (and I don't think it is) that is trying to boot him (lil'kim) out.

freeandfun1 said:
Some people that I know, that are in a place to know, say that yes, there is an internal power struggle taking place (well, at least, that is what all the indicators and intelligence is tell'n em). I just hope it isn't the hardliners (and I don't think it is) that is trying to boot him (lil'kim) out.

Just sorta sounds like one to me too but I don't have any evidence--lil Kim is so crazy that there is no telling who his enemies are--may be 2 factions trying to gain power before they make him disappear.

dilloduck said:
Just sorta sounds like one to me too but I don't have any evidence--lil Kim is so crazy that there is no telling who his enemies are--may be 2 factions trying to gain power before they make him disappear.

very true!

"Without any hesitation, they have agreed that there will be a way in which the end result would result in them giving up their nuclear capability," Weldon said. "That's exactly what it was, overwhelmingly positive beyond our expectations."

I thought this was a little over the top, maybe there was an error in translation.

Said1 said:
I thought this was a little over the top, maybe there was an error in translation.

I agree. The Korean language (Hangul) like any language can have words that possess multiple meanings. I would like to see the original Hangul text.

But then again, the North Koreans could just be flat out lying. It is not like they have not done it before and it is not as if we have not let them get away with it.

Thanks for setting the precedent Billy-Bob and Company!

Forum List

Back