Shocking New Data on the Tea Party

You know well he was speaking of JFK and not Teddy - and he was utterly mistaken to do so...

Ted Kennedy ran for the Democratic Nomination in 1980. Which is why I said maybe he was talking about Ted. I wasn't sure and I even said so.

You even trying to call someone dumb is hilarious though. Shouldn't you go consult another poll that reflects your opinion since you can't do much else?

But voters never had to choose between Ted Kennedy and Ronald Reagan for President.

Good Lord man - keep showing the world your boundless ignorance!!!! :lol:

in a way, they had to choose between Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, and Teddy Kennedy during primary season, 1980.

The neo-progressives are so out of step with the mainstream, they have no idea where it is anymore...
Which is why i refer to them as useful idiots.

They are so immersed in the old 'us vs them' mentality that they treat any show of non support as something that must be reviled and attacked, and they use all the old tricks to do it, from 'plants' to carefully worded 'polls' that indicate nothing, but they try to make it seem its all about racism.

The thing I hear most often from people who are involved in this is, what got them started was their anger at seeing perfectly legimate conplaints and questions at town halls traeted as if it was partisan thugery and pandamonium.

People have had enough of this thuggery in politics, the Dems badly over played their hand when they passed Barry care by claiming that their was racist comments, spitdowns and so on.

The fact that in this day and age of everyone having a cellphone camera not ONE incident was recorded REALLY strcuk home about who was lying here.

This kind of 'poll' is an extention of that lying, yet another try at painting protests against Barry's inept spenad-a-holic government as racist.

And it of course fails, for its obvious what is being done and why.

No he wasn't.

Why would Democrats support Reagan because of Ted Kennedy?

C'mon pard - that was dumb even by your own lacking standards...

Ted Kennedy ran for the Democratic Nomination in 1980. Which is why I said maybe he was talking about Ted. I wasn't sure and I even said so.

You even trying to call someone dumb is hilarious though. Shouldn't you go consult another poll that reflects your opinion since you can't do much else?

But voters never had to choose between Ted Kennedy and Ronald Reagan for President.

Read my post. I was talking about Reagan's runs. Did you know how many times he ran before I told you?

I've tested you stupid fucks earlier. In another thread I mentioned how the GOP never had a a sitting President challenged in recent memory. (see: Reagan-1968-1972-1976)

stupid fucks don't even know your own history if it isn't fed to you on FOX News or some stupid \blog

Now getting back to this ridiculous poll...

Based on the conclusions of this poll, it appears those opposed to the Tea Party are outside mainstream America.

Hmmmm...

Except Ted Kennedy played a huge role in the 1980 Democratic Primary. In fact, Gallup (a poll who you love so much) said Kennedy would win the primary 2-1. So those people who thought Ted would win, threw their support by Reagan early.

You know, it's pathetic that I know primary election history better than you considering I wasn't even born for another eleven years before this happened. You had to be in what? Your 30's in the 80's? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
You know well he was speaking of JFK and not Teddy - and he was utterly mistaken to do so...

in a way, they had to choose between Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, and Teddy Kennedy during primary season, 1980.

Stupid fucking nitwit!

can anyone believe this dipshit?

I wonder...

:eusa_whistle:

Ah, now you resort to cursing and crying - a sure sign of being caught in the act of stupid.

Yes, Reagan ran for president more than once. Now please explain what that has to do with his supporters, Ted Kennedy, and civil rights? :eusa_angel:

_____

Read my post. I was talking about Reagan's runs. Did you know how many times he ran before I told you?

I've tested you stupid fucks earlier. In another thread I mentioned how the GOP never had a a sitting President challenged in recent memory. (see: Reagan-1968-1972-1976)

stupid fucks don't even know your own history if it isn't fed to you on FOX News or some stupid \blog

Are you the child of a former MA Dem or a former MA Dem yourself? Your protestations are raising alarm bells.

Of course I was referring to Ted. Why do you think Howie Carr's anti-Ted rants were/are such a big hit with white collar former Dems?

Now go and find a poll, and you're not even good at that.

Based on the conclusions of this poll, it appears those opposed to the Tea Party are outside mainstream America.

Hmmmm...

You were wrong and you have no sense of history. Ted Kennedy became unpopular for supporting busing. That is when many a blue collar Dem went after him with the Maryjo crap. It masked their racism.

Where did you grow up? :eusa_whistle:

The neo-progressives are so out of step with the mainstream, they have no idea where it is anymore...
Which is why i refer to them as useful idiots.

They are so immersed in the old 'us vs them' mentality that they treat any show of non support as something that must be reviled and attacked, and they use all the old tricks to do it, from 'plants' to carefully worded 'polls' that indicate nothing, but they try to make it seem its all about racism.

The thing I hear most often from people who are involved in this is, what got them started was their anger at seeing perfectly legimate conplaints and questions at town halls traeted as if it was partisan thugery and pandamonium.

People have had enough of this thuggery in politics, the Dems badly over played their hand when they passed Barry care by claiming that their was racist comments, spitdowns and so on.

The fact that in this day and age of everyone having a cellphone camera not ONE incident was recorded REALLY strcuk home about who was lying here.

This kind of 'poll' is an extention of that lying, yet another try at painting protests against Barry's inept spenad-a-holic government as racist.

And it of course fails, for its obvious what is being done and why.

:clap2:

Ah, now you resort to cursing and crying - a sure sign of being caught in the act of stupid.

Yes, Reagan ran for president more than once. Now please explain what that has to do with his supporters, Ted Kennedy, and civil rights? :eusa_angel:

Holy shit, you are a fucking idiot.

Reagan was opposed to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Ted Kennedy voted for it.

My god, do you not even know your hero's own history?

_____

I did you moron:

sad. these are the people and their progeny who left the Democratic party for Reagan and the race baiters of the GOP (Southern Strategy).

they say they want 'their' country back. Their country?

I remember many I know saying they went with Reagan because Kennedy helped the fuckin' '*******' I used to cringe at that kind of talk, then I got like Obama---I understood they are just angry and frustrated that the world is changing all around them
It was Johnson who signed the civil rights act, not Kennedy.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough (MA parochialism). People I know left the Democratic Party for Reagan (1968-1972-1976-1980). The Southern Strategy was in full swing and when Wallace was looking bad people took a look at Reagan. MA was full of angry whites who the Southern strategy people focused on because of busing.

Most former MA Democrats cringe when in my company because I have a long and very exacting memory for those days. Most have reinvented themselves (and believe the myths) and the reasons they left the Democrats. Their kids were brought up with code phrases and have no clue how racist they are. Like southerners of old, there are two sides to many a former Ma Dem.

Hmmmm...

You were wrong and you have no sense of history. Ted Kennedy became unpopular for supporting busing. That is when many a blue collar Dem went after him with the Maryjo crap. It masked their racism.

Where did you grow up? :eusa_whistle:
Well, looking at what Sinatra posted, the Teapartiers are mainstream yet the left is 'shocked'. I can see why, too, considering they convince themselves that their lies are true. Seems like the left is more susceptable to Alinskyism than their targets of Alinsky tactics.

Last edited:
Last week, the ongoing debate over what we know about the tea partiers took a new turn, with scores of

sad. these are the people and their progeny who left the Democratic party for Reagan and the race baiters of the GOP (Southern Strategy).

they say they want 'their' country back. Their country?

I remember many I know saying they went with Reagan because Kennedy helped the fuckin' '*******' I used to cringe at that kind of talk, then I got like Obama---I understood they are just angry and frustrated that the world is changing all around them
_____

Still waiting for you to explain how American voters had to choose between Ted Kennedy and Ronald Reagan....: :)

It was Johnson who signed the civil rights act, not Kennedy.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough (MA parochialism). People I know left the Democratic Party for Reagan (1968-1972-1976-1980). The Southern Strategy was in full swing and when Wallace was looking bad people took a look at Reagan. MA was full of angry whites who the Southern strategy people focused on because of busing.

Most former MA Democrats cringe when in my company because I have a long and very exacting memory for those days. Most have reinvented themselves (and believe the myths) and the reasons they left the Democrats. Their kids were brought up with code phrases and have no clue how racist they are. Like southerners of old, there are two sides to many a former Ma Dem.
[/QUOTE]
____

You are one silly, paranoid, old man!!!! :lol::lol:

It would appear unbalanced, angry old white men are not the sole property of the Tea Party!!!!
:lol:

...and you have yet to explain how you thought American voters chose between Ted Kennedy and Ronald Reagan for president.

(Hopefully you were not thinking of governor of California - but at your present rate, who knows???)

And you are calling someone an idiot about this particular topic? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol: Have you been paying attention the last forty years? Last I checked, your hero Reagan voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Do tell? How did Ronald Reagan 'vote against' the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And you are calling someone an idiot about this particular topic? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol: Have you been paying attention the last forty years? Last I checked, your hero Reagan voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.[/quote]

Noticed I corrected myself in the last post. But kerry on. :thup:

Reagan, the South and Civil Rights : NPR

The Civil Rights Act, signed July 2, 1964, by President Lyndon Johnson, ended legal discrimination against blacks at hotels, restaurants and department stores. It also made discrimination illegal in hiring. Barry Goldwater, the Republican presidential nominee that year, decided to make himself a voice for opponents of the Act.

Ronald Reagan was key to the South's transition to Republican politics. Goldwater got the ball rolling, but Reagan was at his side from the very beginning. During the 1964 campaign, Reagan gave speeches in support of Goldwater and spoke out for what he called individual rights -- read that also as states' rights. Reagan also and portrayed any opposition as support for totalitarianism -- read that as communism.

In 1976, Reagan sought the Republican nomination against the incumbent President Gerald Ford. Reagan's campaign was on the ropes until the primaries hit the Southern states, where he won his first key victory in North Carolina. Throughout the South that spring and summer, Reagan portrayed himself as Goldwater's heir while criticizing Ford as a captive of Eastern establishment Republicans fixated on forced integration

The genial Californian Republican denied there was any racism implicit in those policies. Even when he was characterizing poor women as welfare queens driving around in pink Cadillacs, he said it was a merely matter of encouraging people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps. The America he seemed to envision had no need to deal with racial divisions, and he said his only desire was to encourage self-sufficiency for all Americans and to reduce all Americans' dependence on government programs.

So Si Modo, do you wish to see the Civil Rights Act of 1964 repealed? Simple yes or no will suffice.

The Civil Rights Act, signed July 2, 1964, by President Lyndon Johnson, ended legal discrimination against blacks at hotels, restaurants and department stores. It also made discrimination illegal in hiring. Barry Goldwater, the Republican presidential nominee that year, decided to make himself a voice for opponents of the Act.

In 1976, Reagan sought the Republican nomination against the incumbent President Gerald Ford. Reagan's campaign was on the ropes until the primaries hit the Southern states, where he won his first key victory in North Carolina. Throughout the South that spring and summer, Reagan portrayed himself as Goldwater's heir while criticizing Ford as a captive of Eastern establishment Republicans fixated on forced integration

The genial Californian Republican denied there was any racism implicit in those policies. Even when he was characterizing poor women as welfare queens driving around in pink Cadillacs, he said it was a merely matter of encouraging people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps. The America he seemed to envision had no need to deal with racial divisions, and he said his only desire was to encourage self-sufficiency for all Americans and to reduce all Americans' dependence on government programs.
I note that you, yourself, were just recently an idiot about this particular topic, yet you call another an idiot.

.... So Si Modo, do you wish to see the Civil Rights Act of 1964 repealed? Simple yes or no will suffice.
No.

As a Teapartier and someone who is mainstream, that should come as no surprise.

Now what?

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I note that you, yourself, were just recently an idiot about this particular topic, yet you call another an idiot.

.... So Si Modo, do you wish to see the Civil Rights Act of 1964 repealed? Simple yes or no will suffice.
No.

As a Teapartier and someone who is mainstream, that should come as no surprise.

Now what?

___

Look how easily you set this Dogbert creature scrambling!!!!

Forum List

Back