Shocking New Data on the Tea Party

he's too stupid to be a misogynist, he's a article 15 wanna be (arty farty told me to get laid yesterday) and a copycat. he lives in mom's basement and has green stuff on his teeth..

Actually, I'm moving on up, to the east side, I live upstairs. :cool:

As for my teeth, actually pretty white. :D

"If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit."

Ann Landers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdectmpFTz0]YouTube - reporter calls tiger a loser 0001[/ame]

Last week, the ongoing debate over what we know about the tea partiers took a new turn, with scores of conservative commentators like The LA Times' Andrew Malcolm and Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds assuring us that a new Gallup poll proves the TPers are not a "fringe" or "racist" group.

But the Gallup results only confirm that tea partiers are "mainstream" in their demographics, when what really matters are their attitudes. Results released Friday of a new multi-state poll of white voters conducted by the University of Washington's Christopher Parker paint a more complicated picture. The survey asked white respondents about their attitudes toward the tea party movement--and their attitudes toward non-whites, immigrants and homosexuals.

tea+party+racism1.PNG

tea+party+racism2.PNG

tea+party+racism3.PNG

tea+party+racism4.PNG

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: New Data on Tea Party Sympathizers

kinda makes you wonder if the black tea party members are offended...in which case, Gallup is racist.

kinda makes you wonder if the black tea party members are offended...in which case, Gallup is racist.

WAIT!

I thought that Gallup data was sacred and holy since it has been showing declines in Obama's approval ratings.

Is it the only one doing so? If so, it proves my point. If not, then maybe there's some validity to the claim. As I said, I put all polling services in the same bucket. They pick and choose who to talk to, they pick and choose what to ask and they pick and choose which answers to include in their results. Skewed to the hilt.

I hate polls. And just about everyone here favors one or another over those that don't favor their beliefs.

Last week, the ongoing debate over what we know about the tea partiers took a new turn, with scores of conservative commentators like The LA Times' Andrew Malcolm and Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds assuring us that a new Gallup poll proves the TPers are not a "fringe" or "racist" group.

But the Gallup results only confirm that tea partiers are "mainstream" in their demographics, when what really matters are their attitudes. Results released Friday of a new multi-state poll of white voters conducted by the University of Washington's Christopher Parker paint a more complicated picture. The survey asked white respondents about their attitudes toward the tea party movement--and their attitudes toward non-whites, immigrants and homosexuals.

tea+party+racism1.PNG

tea+party+racism2.PNG

tea+party+racism3.PNG

tea+party+racism4.PNG

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: New Data on Tea Party Sympathizers

The below video is showing the guest BLACK speakers at these tea party rallies---:lol::lol:

You'll also note that tea partiers have different opinions on everything--regarding gay marriage--abortions--etc.--but the one thing we ALL have in common is that we have to get control of this big-spending--run-a-way federal government--and we REFUSE to take a stand on any side--"personal" opinion issues.

So here is your SHOCKING video of the black speakers within the tea party movement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcsnWLLdl70]YouTube - Response to Olbermann: "People of color" at Tea Parties[/ame]

Last edited:
Posting a video of some black tea partiers does not invalidate the poll.

Yawn...so much to deconstruct...so little effort required.

First, let's see if some of these "racist" and "homphobic" conclusions are actually correct.

Oh, look what I found when I Googled "race intelegence"...

"In the US, intelligence quotient (IQ) tests have consistently demonstrated statistical differences: the scores of the African American population are on average lower than that of the White American population; the Asian American population on average scores higher"

Here's the 2008 FBI stats

Offense charged Total arrests Percent distribution1
...........Total,,,,,,,,,, White...... Black
TOTAL 10,662,206; 7,382,063; 3,015,905

Gay sex is unnatural and disgusting.

Have a nice day.:eusa_angel:

We were warned that once the Obama and his comrade in arms start falling in the polls, the calls of everyone and everything being a RACIST would be ratcheted up.

and walla

We were warned that once the Obama and his comrade in arms start falling in the polls, the calls of everyone and everything being a RACIST would be ratcheted up.

and walla

I think you mean Voila.

and you've done nothing to discount article's claims.

and walla

You would be wrong. This poll is only reporting racism in a little more than half of the tea party's self identified strong supporters.

Forum List

Back