Shocking NBC attempt to promote violence

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
NBC is launching what they call "an internal probe" (yeah right) to find out how and who edited the Zimmerman 9-11 tapes to try to portray him as racist. The actual conversation included the 9-11 operator who asks Zimmerman if the person (Martin) is white, black or hispanic and Zimmerman replies "I think he is black". In the edited NBC tape the 9-11 operator is left out and Zimmerman says "I'm following him and I think he is black". The difference is subtle but cleverly edited.

That makes 4 threads on the same topic. Are we going for some kind of record?

They disappear so fast babe that it seems like they were never posted. Zimmerman is hot and the left wants to make sure NBC stays cold.

Well, then find one and comment on it... then it becomes 'hot' again. It's just ridiculous to start a thread rather than add to one of those already discussing NBC's dishonesty.

NBC is launching what they call "an internal probe" (yeah right) to find out how and who edited the Zimmerman 9-11 tapes to try to portray him as racist. The actual conversation included the 9-11 operator who asks Zimmerman if the person (Martin) is white, black or hispanic and Zimmerman replies "I think he is black". In the edited NBC tape the 9-11 operator is left out and Zimmerman says "I'm following him and I think he is black". The difference is subtle but cleverly edited.

No one on the left can evermake fun of FOX news again.

You expected anything else from NBC? Journalistic integrity? You are kidding, right. No liberals ever let the truth get in the way of a good story, especially one that helps the Left, politically. Some things just never change.:mad:

Another fine example of the media trying to create the news instead of report the news. How is anyone in the country suppose to get a fair trial with the gross negligence of our media?

Forum List

Back