shocker white people showing their greatness of racism

First it was white people who hated some white people.Then it was native Americans,then Black people.But when it came to Brown people whitey is getting his azz handed to him in more ways then one.To appease some Brown people after they tore down the two towers they let them open mosques in its place.So white people have finally met their match,they thought they could get away with hating everyone. Now they have been punked out of their miny minds by Brown people.

LOL, you don't know shit, it was Muslims and blacks who original oppressed themselves, Blacks even created systemic black american slavery in the U.S. to do just that, they fought for it and got it whites of the time simply conformed to it and learned from them.
well Muslims aren't white,and they are kicking whitey's azz over in afghanistan,
here's a list of whitey's hatred
Slaves
Native Americans
Communist
Nazi's
Muslims
American Blacks
and the list goes on and on

Yeah the list does go on and on the list of your stupidity that is, it wasn't just the whites who were killing off the Indians but Americans in general that includes blacks and Indian Purists also started killing Americans around the same time.

Last edited:
Separating the races would save whites. But, Afros are just wild animals without whites to inject some civilization into their being.
You're as stupid as Huey. And that takes some doing.

Well you know what they say. When a couple has been together long enough...

bele_and_lokai_star_trek.jpg

First it was white people who hated some white people.Then it was native Americans,then Black people.But when it came to Brown people whitey is getting his azz handed to him in more ways then one.To appease some Brown people after they tore down the two towers they let them open mosques in its place.So white people have finally met their match,they thought they could get away with hating everyone. Now they have been punked out of their miny minds by Brown people.

dumbass.jpg

I've always wondered what would happen if some House Representative started a group called the "Congressional White Caucus".

How do you think that would be received? I have this funny feeling heads would explode.

:D

It has always been my opinion that blacks (not all but most) are more racist than whites. They make race an issue about everything. They, along with latinos, are the most divisive group in America.

The NBP for example is the KKK's counterpart and if one group is racist then so is the other one.

BTW the Tea Party Caucus is ALL inclusive, they don't descrimnate by race or color unlike the Congressional Black Caucus.
why cause they have one or two Black "uncle toms"in their group.

I love it when you liberal pukes mention Uncle Tom. It shows your utter ignorance.

Uncle Tom was a slave who was beaten to death because he wouldn’t betray the whereabouts of his fellow runaway slaves.

Uncle Tom would rather die than turn his back on his people.

Uncle Tom was a hero in the way all martyrs are heroes.

Hell white people invented racism,now they are getting kicked in the face with it.

Racism is the Congressional Black Caucus walking out of Congress in protest of Holders contempt charge. If you don't think race had anything to do with it, then you're not as smart as the dog in your avatar.
well you are just as dumb as that loser flag in your avatar.:tongue:

The flag is an inanimate object you stupid fuck!

Racism is the Congressional Black Caucus walking out of Congress in protest of Holders contempt charge. If you don't think race had anything to do with it, then you're not as smart as the dog in your avatar.

That depends on what your definition of an inanimate object is, personally i don' think Flags can be inanimate objects. Sure their lacking life and/or consciousness but they have and are symbols empowered by the beliefs of the people, many people find the Confederate flags symbolism is that of the racist, others think it stands for a rebel, whichever it is i personally find it disrespectful to Americans and the American Flag the Union won and the the Confederates flag was done away with, did you that know that was originally considered an act of treason to fly the confederate flag? No matter which way anyone wants to spin be it racist or rebel, the confederate flag is no different then the Nazi Flag.

That depends on what your definition of an inanimate object is, personally i don' think Flags can be inanimate objects. Sure their lacking life and/or consciousness but they have and are symbols empowered by the beliefs of the people, many people find the Confederate flags symbolism is that of the racist, others think it stands for a rebel, whichever it is i personally find it disrespectful to Americans and the American Flag the Union won and the the Confederates flag was done away with, did you that know that was originally considered an act of treason to fly the confederate flag? No matter which way anyone wants to spin be it racist or rebel, the confederate flag is no different then the Nazi Flag.

Not having the qualities associated with active, living organisms.

Let's see some proof to that claim!

The Confederate Battle Flag symbolized the fight and revolt of the Confederacy. Lee and his officers were put on parole and later given a pardon by the president but the majority of the common soldiers were hung for treason.

Definition of treason

the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance

The Confederate Battle Flag symbolized the fight and revolt of the Confederacy. Lee and his officers were put on parole and later given a pardon by the president but the majority of the common soldiers were hung for treason.

Definition of treason

the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance

You failed.

You stated: "did you that know that was originally considered an act of treason to fly the confederate flag"

And you failed to prove your claim.

next!

Accusations of racism stain Texas town once again – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

If only white people could use their talent is other places like equality.
their race is simply amazing at being talented of racism. white people are michael jordan of racists.

They fired an ineffective police chief and because he was black it must be racism.:cuckoo:

What till we fire a failed President...obviously the whole nation are racist.

Definition of treason

rewriting history?

Almost all soldiers, unless they committed a crime, were asked to swear allegiance to the US and given pardons. My existence is proof of that.

Very few confederates were arrested. Jeff Davis was one, bur later pardoned.

Forum List

Back