Shocker. Rich celebrities denounce Trump.

Celebrities actually think we care what they say.

And they're right.
You care about what Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have to say.
And both of them have declared on the record that they are entertainers, not journalists.
They are commentators, not journalists. Many so called journalists are nothing more that DNC hacks who have no guts to admit it.

All you common Americans out there need to know that the wealthy New York and Hollywood celebrities do NOT like your choice of President.

Government by People Magazine!

Stars call on President Donald Trump to resign after government shutdown — Fox News
Every American should denounce Trump.

The Hildebeast lost, get over it.

It's not about Hillary.
And it hasn't been for over 2 years now.
You're running out of excuses and look incredibly stupid when you mumble this same old phrase.
Trump is selling you out and you're too fucking stubborn to see it.
The looney left will NEVER get over the Hildebeast losing. Trump has his shortcomings for sure but he is a big improvement over BO.

Shortcomings??????
LOL!
You can keep muttering Hillary because you have no other defense against the black hole that you voted for.

And they're right.
And both of them have declared on the record that they are entertainers, not journalists.
They are commentators, not journalists. Many so called journalists are nothing more that DNC hacks who have no guts to admit it.

Google it, twit.

Rush Tells His Audience 'I'm Full of Crap'...Seriously! | HuffPost

Sean Hannity Erased a Line by Taking the Stage With Trump

All you common Americans out there need to know that the wealthy New York and Hollywood celebrities do NOT like your choice of President.

Stars call on President Donald Trump to resign after government shutdown — Fox News

It's not about Hillary.
You're running out of excuses and look incredibly stupid when you mumble this same old phrase.
The looney left will NEVER get over the Hildebeast losing. Trump has his shortcomings for sure but he is a big improvement over BO.

Shortcomings??????
LOL!
You can keep muttering Hillary because you have no other defense against the black hole that you voted for.
Not a black hole. Trump is right on immigration, taxes, court appointments for starters. The fact he drives his critics nuts I find amusing to say the least. The meltdown the left has against Trump many times more than the right had against BO.

And they're right.

Google it, twit.

Rush Tells His Audience 'I'm Full of Crap'...Seriously! | HuffPost

Sean Hannity Erased a Line by Taking the Stage With Trump
Nothing worse than what Oprah did with the Obama's and Clintons. You are a great example of the two faced left winger.

Clearly some people do, that is why there is an article about them on FoxNews and a thread about them on this forum.

I'd sure love to see one person say they changed their vote based on what some actor or actress said. What these people know about politics is what I know about flying the space shuttle. Trust me......LeBoob James is from this area.

And yet FoxNews felt it important enough to make an article about it and the here we are in a thread about it.

Seems someone does care

Clearly some people do, that is why there is an article about them on FoxNews and a thread about them on this forum.

I'd sure love to see one person say they changed their vote based on what some actor or actress said. What these people know about politics is what I know about flying the space shuttle. Trust me......LeBoob James is from this area.

And yet FoxNews felt it important enough to make an article about it and the here we are in a thread about it.

Seems someone does care

It didn't even make Google news. Media entertains us at times. They need to sell papers, get you to their sites, turn on their cable programming. So people only care to the extent it's something to laugh at, start a topic on, or discuss the hypocrisy of the left.

Seems someone does care
Not about what they say. Just about how full of themselves they are for making such jerk off statements. After all, do you really care what George Takai thinks? Would you seriously take advice from Bette Midler? The noteworthy part is that they think you DO. They think we all do.

DFE75FEC-3134-49C8-953E-7D7809EC4311.jpeg

You know this really gets under President Pussyboy's skin. He so desperately wanted to be in that celebrity circle.

Just the opposite. These people are used to co opting every previous president. Until this one. They can’t get to him and they are all suffering a Trump Derangnent Syndrom.

They consider him a traitor to the ruling class because he makes them irrelevant.

Last edited:
Its hard to say which group is dumber, your average liberals or liberal celebrities.

That’s too deeply entangled to answer. Best just to accept the average liberal is too dumb and easily led to know how dumb celebrities are.

Thank you for letting us know what they said. Glad we have you keeping an eye on them

Actually we only have to watch what you post to know what the correct celebrity opinion is.

That is funny consider I have never made such a thread in all my time on this forum...and here we are in one you made.

Project much?

Every post and every thread you have ever made has the celebrity stamp of approval. You would never express an opinion contrary to the ruling elite orthodoxy.

If those Hollywood nitwits are not calling you names, you are not getting to them.

It certainly encourages me to hear them whine and moan in their second best mansions.
We Americans cause their torment.

Here's a shocker for you, numb nuts.
In 2016 Trump lost Manhattan, his own neighborhood of ultra-wealthy celebrities and Wall Streeters for 30 years, by 87% to Hillary.
Not a typo.
So you're old fucking news, Sparky.

Manhattan
Clinton . 579,013
Trump . 64,929
New York Election Results 2016

Of course it’s not a typo. Trump won America but, as expected, lost the elite neighborhoods that celebrities and bankers and career government officials frequent.
So yes he lost the “ultra wealthy neighborhoods” while winning working class neighborhoods. The upper class had never forgiven him for his lack of class loyalty against the commoners.

It's not about Hillary.

Trump is doing exactly what we want him to do. And it started with him kicking the Hildebeast ass. We wanted that most.

Here's a shocker for you, numb nuts.
In 2016 Trump lost Manhattan, his own neighborhood of ultra-wealthy celebrities and Wall Streeters for 30 years, by 87% to Hillary.
Not a typo.
So you're old fucking news, Sparky.

Manhattan
Clinton . 579,013
Trump . 64,929
New York Election Results 2016
Manhattan would vote for Charles Manson if he ran as Democrat.

Seems someone does care

Lots of us care to keep track of how that class is trying to hang onto power. We just aren’t influenced by them.

Forum List

Back