Shocker. Rich celebrities denounce Trump.

Thank you for letting us know what they said. Glad we have you keeping an eye on them

trump_shutdown_2013.jpg
.....~S~

Try giving them another massive tax cut. Maybe that’ll do it :lmao:

Yet Federal Tax REVENUE is at Record Highs due to the expanding economy that the tax RATE cuts helped cause. You don't know anything about finance, business, nor economics do you? Gender and Minority Studies major, huh?

I thought all of those Trump hating celebrities had moved to Canada back when he got elected? .... :dunno:
They loved Donald Trump when he was a reality TV star, and now they hate him because he drop kicked Hillary into the reject pile. Yes there must have been at least a dozen who said they were moving to Canada and not one of them did. So along with being two faced, they also have no credibility.

Yet Federal Tax REVENUE is at Record Highs due to the expanding economy that the tax RATE cuts helped cause. You don't know anything about finance, business, nor economics do you? Gender and Minority Studies major, huh?
Yeah the Bush tax cuts did the same :laugh:

How’s the defict? :lmao:

The difference between Bush and Trump is Yuge!

This is Bush: Bush Family Evil Empire join the rush to privatize the world's water supplies - Democratic Underground

He's not in Texas, he's in Paraguay. Check and see who the stockholders are in Nestle's water bottling shenanigans.

Last edited:
I thought all of those Trump hating celebrities had moved to Canada back when he got elected? .... :dunno:
They loved Donald Trump when he was a reality TV star, and now they hate him because he drop kicked Hillary into the reject pile. Yes there must have been at least a dozen who said they were moving to Canada and not one of them did. So along with being two faced, they also have no credibility.

Given their stance on the southern border, you think at least on of them would say they're moving to Mexico so as not to appear so hypocritical.

Celebrities actually think we care what they say.

When they say crap, I could care less. All they do is irritate their followers. What really strikes me is when they use their threat to try and make people change their minds. You know, If Trump wins, I'll...........as if anybody would be so heartbroken they are leaving the United States that people would change their vote just to keep them here.

It kind of goes to show just how stuck up these people are.

Are you kidding? Soon, Trump’s going to have more Dubya people in his administration than Dubya did :lmao:

Are you kidding? Soon, Trump’s going to have more Dubya people in his administration than Dubya did :lmao:

Proof?

Forum List

Back