Shocked The World: F-15EX Fires First Missile Successfully

Hey, someone has to look purty for the parades and flybys. And someone has to be a working street girl.
What i couldnt understand also about the dress up days and clean everything, is when the commander comes by and sees that nothing is being done, no one is dirty, does anyone ever do anything besides stand at attention?

What i couldnt understand also about the dress up days and clean everything, is when the commander comes by and sees that nothing is being done, no one is dirty, does anyone ever do anything besides stand at attention?

Sometime in the 80s, the powers that be decided to get rid of us old Vietnam Era people. We weren't spiffy enough. When given a task, we got the job done and then goofed off while the younger ones worked to get theirs done. We weren't exactly parade ready material and never were. We came from the time when you got the job done and no one cared how. The last 8 years of my time was just plain miserable. From what I gather, there was a time in the oughts when the powers that be figured out the mistake they made and there are a few people hidden like we used to be but called on when the time is needed. The F-15 is of that time period. And it appears that the F-15EX is just a continuation of that old F-15A.

Sometime in the 80s, the powers that be decided to get rid of us old Vietnam Era people. We weren't spiffy enough. When given a task, we got the job done and then goofed off while the younger ones worked to get theirs done. We weren't exactly parade ready material and never were. We came from the time when you got the job done and no one cared how. The last 8 years of my time was just plain miserable. From what I gather, there was a time in the oughts when the powers that be figured out the mistake they made and there are a few people hidden like we used to be but called on when the time is needed. The F-15 is of that time period. And it appears that the F-15EX is just a continuation of that old F-15A.
My son is working on the F-15E's.

i have always said that to stop the invasion of diseased illegals crossing the southern border bringing in all those drugs with them, is the either blow them up, or if they are flying them in, is to shoot them down. That would stop the War on Drugs real quick.
Mines are cheaper.

Forum List

Back