Shock! TM: Consumer Confidence Plunged In May

I wonder whether TruthMocker will ever have the courage to stop looking at the individual pieces and put the puzzle together to grasp the full picture. Somehow, I doubt she has the courage, or the intellect.

Ah "the poopy pants defense"

you cant deal with the facts given you can you?

I wonder whether TruthMocker will ever have the courage to stop looking at the individual pieces and put the puzzle together to grasp the full picture. Somehow, I doubt she has the courage, or the intellect.

Irony-Meter-Explode-398x500.jpg

Ah, the 'stupid' response.

You can't deal with the fact, TruthMocker. You are so completely lost in worship of your damned party that you refuse to look at it with honesty and carry on blaming the GOP for every ill that befalls the nation. You really are despicable.

You should do it first before wondering about others

Ah, the 'stupid' response.

You can't deal with the fact, TruthMocker. You are so completely lost in worship of your damned party that you refuse to look at it with honesty and carry on blaming the GOP for every ill that befalls the nation. You really are despicable.
Actually you are talking about yourself. The truth is that you are a retarded hack so anyone who says sometihng that isnt a reguirtation of what your overlords feed you is autmaticly deemed lost by you.

CG is over in the Biden thread talking shit about Bidens love of his dead wife

I have... which is why I spread the blame equally among those who are actually responsible. But that does take courage, non partisanship and intellect - you fail on all three.

So here we have a thread in which they are happy the American economy is dipping and over in another thread they are talking smack about Biden for loving his dead wife and child.

No wonder they think Norquist is great for wanting the country drowned in the bathtub

I have... which is why I spread the blame equally among those who are actually responsible. But that does take courage, non partisanship and intellect - you fail on all three.

It would be ncie to have one example of you actually blaming those responsible or being courageous or intelligent but we have none because you are none
Go to therapy and get some help you need it

It would be ncie to have one example of you actually blaming those responsible or being courageous or intelligent but we have none because you are none

Oh, but she has. Your failure to read what's been written, is not the problem of CG or anyone else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIYRfNjHSzA]BRIGHT AND SHINY - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, but she has. Your failure to read what's been written, is not the problem of CG or anyone else.

WEll that is because to me being a dumbass is not being couragous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL4DRUjpYlk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6E94FD72FE47833E]Bright And Shiny - Bubble Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back