SHOCK POLL: Romney 48% Obama 43%...

Before I even entered this thread I just KNEW it would be Rasmussen.

As a conservative I never put much stock in Rasmussen either, it's always biased to the right and what good is a biased poll? I feel Gallup is very slightly to the left, and because of this that is the poll I go by. If Gallup shows a republican with the lead it's pretty much a sure bet at that point.

O has a firm grasp on three states: CA, Il, and NY. It gets ugly after that. Plus, a bad economy, high ue, inflation, gas prices aren't doing him favors either.

All that doom and gloom and yet he still beats the "real" Republicans running against him in the polls? :confused:

Crazy-Nut-Cheerios-Obama-25447419541.jpeg
scaled.php

To my conservative pals......make sure to show up in here on election night. Once IM through watching the k00ks squirm in misery for a few hours on MSNBC, IM coming in here to kick off the party. Lots of gay MSPaint Photobucket Classics......we'll be laughing our balls off. It'll be redemption time after the bitter pill in 2008. And all this nutter radical statism UTOPIA SHITwill be mothballed for two generations. Its gonna be the shit....make sure to stop in........

Boob McNuttyass would be able to beat this fraud of a president this fall.

BY THE WAY.....PAID $4.99/GALLON FOR MOBIL THIS PM HERE IN NEW YORK

Once IM through watching the k00ks squirm in misery for a few hours on MSNBC, IM coming in here to kick off the party. Lots of gay MSPaint Photobucket Classics......we'll be laughing our balls off. It'll be redemption time after the bitter pill in 2008. And all this nutter radical statism UTOPIA SHITwill be mothballed for two generations.
Remember to bring PHOTO ID, and talking points.....................

Romney stands for so much that would help America. At least on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Not so much on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. On Sunday, he visits the Tabernacle.

To my conservative pals......make sure to show up in here on election night. Once IM through watching the k00ks squirm in misery for a few hours on MSNBC, IM coming in here to kick off the party. Lots of gay MSPaint Photobucket Classics......we'll be laughing our balls off. It'll be redemption time after the bitter pill in 2008. And all this nutter radical statism UTOPIA SHITwill be mothballed for two generations. Its gonna be the shit....make sure to stop in........

Boob McNuttyass would be able to beat this fraud of a president this fall.

BY THE WAY.....PAID $4.99/GALLON FOR MOBIL THIS PM HERE IN NEW YORK

Part of me wants to see Romney win just so in 2014, I can point out how bad a job he's doing and use the same tactics. Then again, part of me wants to see Obama win just so I can watch the wingnuts whine about it.

Romney stands for so much that would help America. At least on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Not so much on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. On Sunday, he visits the Tabernacle.

the Tabernacle?

So he flies to Salt Lake every Sunday?

Cute story dude, but you need to work on the details.

Forum List

Back