Shit Zionists Say

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb9S2_twArE]We are back in control the world - Pakistan[/ame]

Meh!

eots you offer opinions and hearsay as factual evidence ...
There is nothing concrete in your videos, just assumptions and he said she said information.

Since when 3 is a lot ?

Your logic is faulty ... if Israel wanted to cause major civilian casualties there would be no Palestinians alive. Yet every year the number of Palestinians grows exponentially.

As I previously told you ... If you use your Anti-Israel propaganda sites as you only source of information you can't possibly come to an objective conclusion that reflects reality ...

However it seems you don't care much about facts and truth when it conflicts of your predisposed opinions...

so anything outside of Zionist controlled media is an anti-Israeli propaganda site..even when it features prominent Jews and Israelis ...I see..how convenient
Isn't it great that eots has all these Leftist Jews whom he can quote? Whatever would he do without them? Imagine if the Muslims in their own countries had the freedom to say what they wanted to. Look at what happened to one of them. Facts About the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict You Won’t Read in Your Local Paper « Commentary Magazine

Commentary Magazine
Commentary is a right-wing Jewish magazine, published monthly (except for a combined July-August issue) by the American Jewish Committee with an editorial line aligned with Israel's Likud, and the US neocons.
Commentary Magazine - SourceWatch

Last edited:
so anything outside of Zionist controlled media is an anti-Israeli propaganda site..even when it features prominent Jews and Israelis ...I see..how convenient
Isn't it great that eots has all these Leftist Jews whom he can quote? Whatever would he do without them? Imagine if the Muslims in their own countries had the freedom to say what they wanted to. Look at what happened to one of them. Facts About the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict You Won’t Read in Your Local Paper « Commentary Magazine

Commentary Magazine
Commentary is a right-wing Jewish magazine, published monthly (except for a combined July-August issue) by the American Jewish Committee with an editorial line aligned with Israel's Likud, and the US neocons.
Commentary Magazine - SourceWatch
Regardless of the source, does that take away from what happened to the guy? You have to be very, very naive if you think in the Muslim world that people can speak out freely. I would suggest that you start reading on-line news source like Dawn.com, Jakarta News, etc. to find out what happens when someone opens his mouth. These different news sources will also give you a good idea of what is happening with regard to other incidents, incidents that are never reported in our own media or in the European media.

Forum List

Back