Shit Zionists Say

Which one of the things in the video are not true? When was there a Palestinian state? Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations on the US state dept. list of terrorist organizations, currently leading the Palestinians. Israel is the only true democracy in the middle east. The Arabs in Israel have it better than Arabs elsewhere. The term Palestinian is invented. The truth is not shit.

who invented the term Zionist and when was that ?...what kind of democracy arbitrarily decides to bulldoze your house ? was not hammas DEMOCRATICALLY elected ? Palestinians have it better than those in the united Arab emirates ?

Which one of the things in the video are not true? When was there a Palestinian state? Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations on the US state dept. list of terrorist organizations, currently leading the Palestinians. Israel is the only true democracy in the middle east. The Arabs in Israel have it better than Arabs elsewhere. The term Palestinian is invented. The truth is not shit.
Seal methinks it's time to GO FUCK YOURSELF:cuckoo:

I'M THELIQ OF COURSE I AM. BY THE WAY ZIONIST ARE TERRORISTS and a scurge to Jews........:cool:

who invented the term Zionist and when was that ?...what kind of democracy arbitrarily decides to bulldoze your house ? was not hammas DEMOCRATICALLY elected ? Palestinians have it better than those in the united Arab emirates ?
AND A VERY SMART AND EDUCATED PEOPLES...aint that the TRUTH...Keep Up the excellent POSTS Eots YOU ARE A WINNER:cool:

Arabs in Israel living as Israeli citizens of which there are about 2 million enjoy a far better lifestyle and freedoms than Arabs in any Arab country. There is an Arab Muslim as one of the justices in the Israeli supreme court. Is not Hamas designated a terrorist organization by the US state department? I invite you to check the State Dept. website to verify. Anybody caught aiding or supporting Hamas will face a long time locked up in Federal Prison. Why do you think that is?

AIPAC...its a little thing I like to call the "Israeli lobby" ...they control the U.S congress

Arabs in Israel living as Israeli citizens of which there are about 2 million enjoy a far better lifestyle and freedoms than Arabs in any Arab country. There is an Arab Muslim as one of the justices in the Israeli supreme court. Is not Hamas designated a terrorist organization by the US state department? I invite you to check the State Dept. website to verify. Anybody caught aiding or supporting Hamas will face a long time locked up in Federal Prison. Why do you think that is?

AIPAC...its a little thing I like to call the "Israeli lobby" ...they control the U.S congress
Right. Is AIPAC responsible for sending suicide bombers into restaurants or blowing up busloads of school children? Does Hamas not strictly engage in terrorism against civilian targets? Who supplies the suicide bomb belts filled with nails and ball bearings to maximize death and injury?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtPMTJX_2cY]Stone In My Hand for May15 - YouTube[/ame]

Israel was created through terrorism and survives through terrorism and targets civilians
Israel goes out of it's way to minimize civilian casualty, while Palestinians go out of their way to maximize it. In other words, one respects life while the other doesn't even respect it's own. It's nothing new. You see it all over the middle east.

well they sure do a crappy job of it...and there sure are a lot of solders that tell a different story

Israel was created through terrorism and survives through terrorism and targets civilians
Israel goes out of it's way to minimize civilian casualty, while Palestinians go out of their way to maximize it. In other words, one respects life while the other doesn't even respect it's own. It's nothing new. You see it all over the middle east.

well they sure do a crappy job of it...and there sure are a lot of solders that tell a different story

Since when 3 is a lot ?

Your logic is faulty ... if Israel wanted to cause major civilian casualties there would be no Palestinians alive. Yet every year the number of Palestinians grows exponentially.

As I previously told you ... If you use your Anti-Israel propaganda sites as you only source of information you can't possibly come to an objective conclusion that reflects reality ...

However it seems you don't care much about facts and truth when it conflicts of your predisposed opinions...

The mentally ill moron opens yet another thread proving their abject stupidity. Good job monkey, well done.

Anti-western pseudo-democracies arbitrarily bulldoze houses. Western, traditionally Christian, countries reject that kind of communal punishment.

And, their proof that Palestinians have it better than those in the United Arab Emirates (indeed, sh*t zionists say)? Palestinians are fatter than UAE, just like poor people are fatter than rich people. High-calorie food is the opiate of the suffering. But, not spicy food. Apparently Israel thinks rockets are built with spices, so Israel has banned most spices from spices. Or, maybe that's just more community punishment (And, the Israelis wonder why they're so widely hated by anyone without religious blinders).

Since when 3 is a lot ?

Your logic is faulty ... if Israel wanted to cause major civilian casualties there would be no Palestinians alive. Yet every year the number of Palestinians grows exponentially.

As I previously told you ... If you use your Anti-Israel propaganda sites as you only source of information you can't possibly come to an objective conclusion that reflects reality ...

However it seems you don't care much about facts and truth when it conflicts of your predisposed opinions...

so anything outside of Zionist controlled media is an anti-Israeli propaganda site..even when it features prominent Jews and Israelis ...I see..how convenient

What they control are stupid fucking turds like you with no brains and less of a future. Losers who sit on internet boards attacking jews and israel day after day trying to blame them for their own total failure of a life. You are a fucking worthless scumbag.

Since when 3 is a lot ?

so anything outside of Zionist controlled media is an anti-Israeli propaganda site..even when it features prominent Jews and Israelis ...I see..how convenient
Isn't it great that eots has all these Leftist Jews whom he can quote? Whatever would he do without them? Imagine if the Muslims in their own countries had the freedom to say what they wanted to. Look at what happened to one of them. Facts About the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict You Won’t Read in Your Local Paper « Commentary Magazine

What they control are stupid fucking turds like you with no brains and less of a future. Losers who sit on internet boards attacking jews and israel day after day trying to blame them for their own total failure of a life. You are a fucking worthless scumbag.

Wow. We should have known that Jews control them, too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SszJkjy60]Former CIA Officer Israel Controls U.S. Government & Media - YouTube[/ame]

Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_McGovern

Last edited:

Forum List

Back