Shift in attitude on Fox allstars.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I noticed tonight they are no longer considering Trump a fad. Krauthammer went so far as to say he isnt going to fade and he also said the fact that 73,000 people sent Trump money even though he isnt asking for money tells him he has a very enthusiastc core of support.

They also talked about Nevada where Trump has 38% and Bush 6% even though Bush is burning through money there.

Trump is a fad, he just has bigger name recognition than all the other candidates.

Bush should not be running, just like Clinton should not be running.

The last thing this country needs is another Bush or another Clinton..

last thing the country needs is rubio/bush. Trump is tapping into a well of enthuisiasm similar to obama in 2008

last thing the country needs is rubio/bush. Trump is tapping into a well of enthuisiasm similar to obama in 2008

No the last thing this country needs is another far left president like Obama..

Trump is a progressive and will run things like a progressive..

The longer he hangs in there the more I like him. I like Cruz, but Trump is becoming a close second behind Legorina

-Geaux

The longer he hangs in there the more I like him. I like Cruz, but Trump is becoming a close second behind Legorina

-Geaux

So you will vote for a progressive?

Why so many rep's don't recognize how Trump has come up just as Obama did, as a phenomenon, and where that lead us, is beyond me.

And I still think he is a donkey masquerading in elephant clothing. And they are hoping the wool will remain over peoples eyes. I pray it doesn't. Remember this. Soro's and Trump have big money ties.

Remember, many were fooled once before. Don't be fooled again. There may never be a recovery after that.

-Geaux

I perhaps could vote for Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

So you could possible vote for a progressive..

Trump is a progressive..

Most of what he proposes are far left wet dreams..

Amazing how the far left is against him. But then again letters mean more to them than anything else..

Trump is a great man. The progressive feces are the open border pigs, rubio/bush.

What are his progressive policies?
Please omit Abortion and same sex marriage, both not determined by the President.
And please don't ad hominem that Trump will appoint a Progressive to the Supreme Court.

-Geaux

-Geaux

So you could possible vote for a progressive..

Trump is a progressive..

Most of what he proposes are far left wet dreams..

Amazing how the far left is against him. But then again letters mean more to them than anything else..

But at least he offers something I want

1- Deportation
2- Build the wall

-Geaux

Forum List

Back