Sheriffs and Police Chiefs Tell Citizens to Gun Up

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
More and more law enforcement officials are tilling people they need to protect themselves and not solely rely on them. This comes from one sheriff:

As a result of the ever-increasing violence being committed upon the American citizen and the current state of our country, I encourage each citizen of Creek County who is legally able to fully utilize their Second Amendment right ‘to keep and bear arms,’ as legally prescribed by the Oklahoma Defense Act

Read the full story @ Growing number of police chiefs, sheriffs join call to arms | Fox News

I know that is prudent, but at the same time, be sure the weapons are not available to children or those in the family who are having a hard time emotionally.

What a legacy for Obama and hid Department of Justice. Obama dreams of American young men with beards wearing rags on their heads riding around with a machine gun mounted in the backs of pickup trucks the way they do in the Muslim countries. He is doing his best to turn this nation into a third world hellhole.

I have had weapons in my house since the time I was 8. My children were hunting when they were 8. Both boy and girl know how to take care of the weapons in both their houses and mine. The biggest problem we face in this country in regard to "weapons" is that the last couple of generations of parents have refused to teach their children the proper use of firearms and are (literally) terrified of them. I would support the NRA conducting firearm safety classes throughout the US.

Additionally, I am in favor of mental health professionals making DAMN SURE that nut bags are reported to the local authorities (a practice which hasn't occurred for years - litigation concerns) and these monsters are never allowed to be around firearms. This is one time when HIPPA laws should go to hell.

What a legacy for Obama and hid Department of Justice. Obama dreams of American young men with beards wearing rags on their heads riding around with a machine gun mounted in the backs of pickup trucks the way they do in the Muslim countries. He is doing his best to turn this nation into a third world hellhole.

....and succeeding quite well, I might add.

I have had weapons in my house since the time I was 8. My children were hunting when they were 8. Both boy and girl know how to take care of the weapons in both their houses and mine. The biggest problem we face in this country in regard to "weapons" is that the last couple of generations of parents have refused to teach their children the proper use of firearms and are (literally) terrified of them. I would support the NRA conducting firearm safety classes throughout the US.

Additionally, I am in favor of mental health professionals making DAMN SURE that nut bags are reported to the local authorities (a practice which hasn't occurred for years - litigation concerns) and these monsters are never allowed to be around firearms. This is one time when HIPPA laws should go to hell.

I was issued my first grenade launcher by ten months of age.

Surplus wire guided missle launchers by 24 months of age.

No therapist or Doctor has the authority to deny anyone a weapon, That requires a hearing and a Judge.

Walk proud young man....walk proud.

No therapist or Doctor has the authority to deny anyone a weapon, That requires a hearing and a Judge.

You are correct. However, unless and until they are REPORTED to the authorities, the process cannot begin. If they refuse to report the mental state of the asshole, he can do as he pleases see; Sandy Hook, Columbine, Hell - dozens of shootings in CO and so on. The theater shooter had been going to therapy. His Doctor stated that "she didn't feel he was a threat". So much for hindsight....

Always some ass clown, such as yourself, who makes a mockery out of logic.

Those 4000 ft long reels of guidance wire make it kinda hard to get around, but I'll do my best.

Always some ass clown, such as yourself, who makes a mockery out of logic.

With that sign in name you're sporting. lol

Those 4000 ft long reels of guidance wire make it kinda hard to get around, but I'll do my best.

Check your safety....

Though I am an avid supporter of the 2nd Amendment, the crime rate is at lowest rate in decades. Keep buying guns and ammunition though, my investments enjoy the bump. lol

I would support the NRA conducting firearm safety classes throughout the US.
So would I. Further, I believe such classes should be mandatory for those gun owners who cannot pass a qualification test.

Owning guns and not knowing how to handle and use them is dangerous to others and useless to the owner.

Though I am an avid supporter of the 2nd Amendment, the crime rate is at lowest rate in decades. Keep buying guns and ammunition though, my investments enjoy the bump. lol
I don't...Makes the damn stuff expensive because of the idiots always yelling ,'Day gonna take my guns", bullshit, and businessmen are gonna play their fears into more dollars....

I don't...Makes the damn stuff expensive because of the idiots always yelling ,'Day gonna take my guns", bullshit, and businessmen are gonna play their fears into more dollars....

Making money off stupid people is an American tradition.

I guess I just need to make my own....Is that ATF at the door already?

I guess I just need to make my own....Is that ATF at the door already?

I am an unabashed Capitalist. I need to take care of me and mine.

Forum List

Back