Sheriff Joe on the hot seat.

Just like Democrats, somebody actually does their job right and they want to punish him. They do it because they know THEY can't do their own job efficiently.

Care I will say this, that some of the things that have happened at the Jail here , the Sheriff has been held to task on by the Justice Department and in fact a few years ago none other than our former Gov. was touting our jail along side the Sheriff. Personally, I don't think a women giving birth is all that much of a risk for flight but from what I understand it's pretty common for prisoners to be cuffed while getting medical care. Does it rise to the level of being illegal, honestly I can't say, a little dumb yes, but them again if we started putting people in jail for being dumb our nation would be an awful empty place.

well, if i were arrested for shoplifting and forced to give birth with shaclkes on, you can bet your bottom dollar i would not rest until the sheriff lost his job, in the very least!

On what grounds? The shackles don't interfere with the ability to give birth or get medical care while so doing.

Gee don't think that Latino station might be just a bit biased? And as far as the video, well, we speak English, not Mexican. I also noticed that the article does not give the reason she was in custody.

Sorry but i support Sheriff Joe 100%, Someone has to act against Illegals and there is zero action in Washington, except for against our own people who are trying to close the border.

Almost immediately after taking his oath of office, President Obama and members of his national security team such as Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano have targeted Arpaio, who is vilified by advocates of open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
The Reality Check » Blog Archive » It’s Started! OBAMA v. ARPAIO

The texts serve as a warning to some to avoid the area and a call to action to others, who rush to the scene with police scanners and video cameras to document the action or with signs to protest the raids.

Arpaio said he knew Guzman was one of the leaders of the movement against the sweeps, but he said he was unaware until asked by The Republic of the scope of the text messages she sends out. He said it seems to him that the group is trying to help illegal immigrants avoid detection and arrest.

"This little group of people is (in favor of) open borders, and they don't like what I am doing. That is the bottom line," Arpaio said. "But it isn't interfering with our operations because every time we do it, we still arrest a good number of people, including illegal aliens."
Advocate strikes back on Arpaio crime sweeps

The problem here is that the Administration thinks that by getting rid of the Sheriff that somehow Phoenix will turn into a mecca for open-borders , but what they fail to understand is the reason why the Sheriff gets re-elected in the first place.

Care I will say this, that some of the things that have happened at the Jail here , the Sheriff has been held to task on by the Justice Department and in fact a few years ago none other than our former Gov. was touting our jail along side the Sheriff. Personally, I don't think a women giving birth is all that much of a risk for flight but from what I understand it's pretty common for prisoners to be cuffed while getting medical care. Does it rise to the level of being illegal, honestly I can't say, a little dumb yes, but them again if we started putting people in jail for being dumb our nation would be an awful empty place.

well, if i were arrested for shoplifting and forced to give birth with shaclkes on, you can bet your bottom dollar i would not rest until the sheriff lost his job, in the very least!

On what grounds? The shackles don't interfere with the ability to give birth or get medical care while so doing.

Wasn't she a wetback?

He was nice enough to let her stay and drop an anchor to bring her whole fucking family over here. She should be singing his praises and sucking his dick.

She was only being detained

That says it all. She obviously was deemed a flight risk (yes there are people dumb enough to try this even after giving birth regardless of danger. Just watch 'Cops' to see what I mean.) and needed to be shackled.

The why is irrelevant, she was being held by police at a very unfortunate time.

She was only being detained

That says it all. She obviously was deemed a flight risk (yes there are people dumb enough to try this even after giving birth regardless of danger. Just watch 'Cops' to see what I mean.) and needed to be shackled.

The why is irrelevant, she was being held by police at a very unfortunate time.

i'm sorry but i just don't buy in to that....

in our country, you are innocent until proven guilty and no, she was NOT a flight risk while DELIVERING her baby....maybe, but extremely unlikely, after her labor and delivery she could have been, but NOT WHILE she was delivering her child.

IF, this story is even true...(i would need another source other than ''The Latino'', where i read about it, to confirm it) I believe the sheriff's actions were inhumane and cruel and unusual punishment and just plain wrong.... the 'sheriffs' in America are NOT, judge, jury, and executioners are they?

This man that you and Navy defend and support, DID something wrong IF he kept shackles on her while in delivery....period. This action of his should be reprimanded by you 2, EVEN if ALL of his other actions were good legal actions....even if he is great at getting rid of illegals, even if he is a great dad or the Pope!!!! when something evil is done, call it, like it is....evil, inhumane, cruel and unusual. Sure, pat him on the back for the great job he's done....but DON'T give him the A-OK for something like that, again....if it is true.

Care

La migra! La migra! Run! Run! Run! Andelay!

Mexicanos son alimana...

Why is it, every time someone stands up for the good of americans there's always some (sleazebag who wants to give our country away) ready to point fingers to get rid of them? We need to give those (sleazes) the boot out of our country.

Last edited:
Mi nana no he venido aquí para ser mexicano

She came here to be an American, because Mexico is a third world shithole and she wanted a better life for her and her family. She learned English to the best of her ability and insisted my father and his sisters learn English so they could successfully integrate into this great nation. My father now works for INS, helping to ensure all who choose to do so legally can have the same opportunity and that those criminal elements who come across the border are stopped so as not to cripple these united States.

I have no sympathy for wetbacks and no respect for the vermin who want to turn this great nation into Mexico. If Mexico were so great, they wouldn't have come here in the first place. They can go back if they love it so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
the questions revolve around allegations that Sheriff Joe Arpaio has abused his power as a law-enforcement official. If that's true, the proceedings could trigger criminal charges of civil-rights violations
Joe Arpaio, MCSO investigation may not lead to indictment

I could have told you this was coming the day our former Gov. got selected to head Homeland Security. What the Fed. does not seem to understand here is that Sheriff Joe has been elected many many times to that office and is very popular here and by doing this, they further seperate themselves from a large majority of people here in Arizona. this has little if anything to do with corruption in the MCSO and lot more to do with the Sheriff Joe's policy of arresting illegals and holding them for deportation.

If he's abusing power, then he should be held accountable.

If he's not, then he'll have nothing to worry about.

I'm not sure Sheriffs in Alabama were not popular during Clan Rallys, but this shouldn't absolve them from Federal Investigation.

If he's abusing power, then he should be held accountable.

If he's not, then he'll have nothing to worry about.
Give him a speedy and fair trial, if there is evidence of his doing wrong. If he has mistreated any citizen or legal resident/visitor, let the justice system do its job.

Why is it, every time someone stands up for the good of americans there's always some (sleazebag who wants to give our country away) ready to point fingers to get rid of them? We need to give those (sleazes) the boot out of our country.

it's their country too and believe it or not, you have no constitutional right to boot other American citizens out....

it's their country too and believe it or not, you have no constitutional right to boot other American citizens out....
The baby can stay. He's legal. If she isn't.... she has to go. I'm sure someone would love to adopt him/her.

☭proletarian☭;1900802 said:
Mi nana no he venido aquí para ser mexicano

She came here to be an American, because Mexico is a third world shithole and she wanted a better life for her and her family. She learned English to the best of her ability and insisted my father and his sisters learn English so they could successfully integrate into this great nation. My father now works for INS, helping to ensure all who choose to do so legally can have the same opportunity and that those criminal elements who come across the border are stopped so as not to cripple these united States.

I have no sympathy for wetbacks and no respect for the vermin who want to turn this great nation into Mexico. If Mexico were so great, they wouldn't have come here in the first place. They can go back if they love it so much.

Amen. My mother-in-law was an immigrant from Taiwan. She married my father-in-law, a US serviceman, came to America, and remained a staunchly patriotic American until the day she died. Despite having only a second-grade education, she learned fluent English (albeit with a heavy accent) and studied hard to pass her citizenship test. In fact, she was so determined that her children and grandchildren would be Americans first and foremost that my husband and I were almost unable to get her to teach our son about her homeland and its culture.

I am heartily in favor of legal immigration by people who love and admire this country and want to add to its greatness in exchange for everything they get from it. But I am foursquare, 100% against illegal immigration, and have zero patience with people who just want to come here and use us and our nation.

Forum List

Back